[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Eileen531

@ Tianashi, thanks for the welcome. I think there are many on Healer thread who like this couple and hopefully will stay in touch over here after the show ends. Some on Healer thread fancy JCW with another and that's fine. To each it's own. @everyone regarding the Sohu interview, I agree he seemed to be searching for words with that particular question when the rest of the interview he was being professional. After the press-con he complimented PMY and seemed surprised when she was bashful by it. Again, when he was asked by a KBS Entertainment interviewer about acting romance scenes with PMY, he said when we film sweet scenes it feels warm and looking at the monitor afterwards if it's good he will tell her it's very pretty. So why get caught off guard now with a PMY question? I think the popularity of their characters has reached them and he wasn't sure how to reply.    

celyw said: heehee I have a nice prezzie for changmin shipper, come across this clip compilation of JCW kisses with his co-leads, am sure you will be very satisfied after watching :D
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/4h4pTyKzIps/?resourceId=4767671_06_02_99

• Like 1

So, I like to think of myself as someone who is not delusional. So the first couple I shipped was MinMin couple. What made me ship them was the bts footage, their interactions and the stared they throw at each other, gave off the vibe of people who were interested in each other. The second couple I shipped was Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young also based on bts footage. And now I ship Changmin not just because of their chemistry but because of their bts footage. Plus if they really end up dating, i hope it will never be public.

88d633e2jw1ep0iojdypzj20nm0hrq4e.jpg
88d633e2jw1ep0iokb5hej20nm0vd76q.jpg
88d633e2jw1ep0iol3dhjj20nm0hrgnm.jpg
88d633e2jw1ep0iom9z9hj20nm0hrn01.jpg
88d633e2jw1ep0iooxy4fj20nm0vd0wi.jpg
88d633e2jw1ep0ioq8z4tj20nm0hrdi9.jpg
..my dream .is to see a tennis final from Wimbledon-one of my many dreams-...
...PD writer ,please can you come closer to my dream and see one finale match in 20 episode of HEALER !
...first episode of Healer started with a tennis match....healer and a girl-console wii- but his wants the options....white maid's lingerie...bikini...the small and insignificant things...!
...after 20 episodes- PERFECT EPISODES - i believe -only me and my pervert mind-  the healer  deserve a tennis finale with a real girl -
what do you say about PMY ?!...- but...only one option...your choice....!
...please,let me say....GAME...SET...and MATCH for ChangMIN couple...

754496a3jw1ep10lnn8vjg206t04gkcc.gif...anyway....this couple  will play in overtime....tie-break....for sure...
..@charliew...the gif is from weibo ,i will give you details later....-my laptop doesn't work good today.....in my country
it's snowing now as in a fairy tail and i have problems with the electricity and the Internet...