[Drama 2015] Ho Goo's Love 호구의 사랑

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another highlight & BTS clip of Ho Gu's Love

DoHee is in a warrior mood lmao

Whaaa, so many new people in the thread. Have fun spazzing around this drama, guys! ;)

@wangnyeo - miss UIE of OB too. That drama brought me back to kdramaland 2 years ago. I still love it to bits. Nice to see you here!  ;;)

@Miky88 I never watch the first two episodes of a drama without subbs. There has to be a clear beginning. After that depends on the mood.
I have only one request from this drama. To be bright. Okay, two: Not to have a weak female lead. If I ask for the female lead to be also smart would be too much? Anyway, for now it seems like I am in the right place.
When it comes to dramas I am like Lou Bega and his Mambo No. 5. Diversity cannot harm anybody.

Episode 1 Highlight

Wow, UIE's acting is daebak! I feel her acting in this drama will be a breakthrough for her career. Wowzaa, after she came out from the swimming pool at the end, and threw down her cap, her angsty disappointed expression....wow, this is the talented actress UIE we all knew from OB!!! NOw she's even better!! Assaaa!! Freakin' happy for her!

Guys, please don't post links to this drama uploads in this thread! and also put the spoilerish pictures, screencaps under spoiler tags! thank you! At least until a few episodes air avoid posting spoilerish pics without the tags, ok? ;)

Yay, congrats to Ho Gu's Love for trending on naver at the top spot! thanks @Hannahmiriam for the clear up. :)>-

Guest adikkeluangman

Tiny G’s Do Hee to Hold Swearing Battle with After School’s Uee on ‘Hogu’s Love’
Tiny G’s Do Hee will appear as a cameo on Hogu’s Love.
tvN’s Hogu’s Love, set to begin on February 9 at 11 p.m. (KST), announced Do Hee’s upcoming cameo appearance in the drama. Following Lee Sung Min’s cameo appearance in the first episode, Do Hee and C-Clown’s Kangjun will appear in the second episode.
Do Hee will act as a high school girl that Kang Hogu (Choi Woo Sik) and Do Do Hee (After School’s Uee) meet in Yeosu, speaking in her Jeolla province dialect that she presented in Reply 1994 once again.
87017003.jpg

The highlight video, which was released on Facebook on February 9, shows Do Hee fiercely arguing with the national swim team member Do Do Hee, in her Jeolla province dialect.
The ‘Do Hee vs. Do Do Hee’ battle video has been catching a lot of attention online by showing the two girls not yielding an inch as they face each other. 
Meanwhile, tvN’s Hogu’s Love is a romance drama about a national swim team member, Do Do Hee, Kang Hogu, Korea’s representative hogu (pushover) who always gets pushed and pulled around, Byun Kang Chul (Lim Seulong), the undefeated ace lawyer, and Kang Ho Kyung (Lee Soo Kyung), the master of the push and pull.
The drama is will begin on February 9 at 11 p.m. (KST)
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87017/tiny-g-do-hee-to-hold-swearing-battle-with-after-schools-uee-on-hogus-love
-----Choi Woo Sik won't even be able to watch 'Hogu's Love' because he's too shy?
Choi Woo Sik had a photoshoot with 'Elle Korea'!
B9ZbSjqCEAAzITa.jpg

His starring role in webtoon-based drama 'Hogu's Love' will start airing on the 9th KST, and he talked about how he was looking forward to showing his charms as the character Kang Ho Gu. On acting with UEE, he said, "I'm so shy I can't even monitor [our scenes]."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/choi-woo-sik-wont-even-be-able-to-watch-hogus-love-because-hes-too-shy

Archived