[Drama 2015] Ho Goo's Love 호구의 사랑

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chajoowon

Normally I don't care how skinny actors, idols are but its a bit sad to see how UEEs skinny legs are now , how much more skinny she has become.

I liked her more normal female body in she had bigger tighs, more curves, more booty specially for a idol or actress. I thought she stood out for more real body type. Not like the unhealthy demands on actresses to eat like once a day.......

chajoowon said: Normally I don't care how skinny actors, idols are but its a bit sad to see how UEEs skinny legs are now , how much more skinny she has become. I liked her more normal female body in she had bigger tighs, more curves, more booty specially for a idol or actress. I thought she stood out for more real body type. Not like the unhealthy demands on actresses to eat like once a day.......

Guest chajoowon

She lost all her baby fat. I noticed many Korean actresses are actually really small boned and skinny, but they are not anorexic or unhealthy looking. UIE's height 1, 74  cm, actually makes her look even more skinnier and longer limbed than she already is. On a shorter actress we wouldn't even notice a weight loss.

You don't lose babyfat everwhere. Small boned, skinny is one thing but what im weary,suspicious of is the standard demanding they get really skinny to get roles. Pressure from managers, companies are around.

She looked normally big boned, athletic in Golden Rainbow just few months ago.

I read Ahn jae hwan in interview saying a proudcer told him to get plastic op. To a model known for his looks just to get a role. The reason he didn't want to act earlier in his career.

I like her in dramas and can only hope she gets more popularity and this is temporary idol look....

Guest adikkeluangman

CWS and Uee filming for tvN talk show Taxi as pictures posted above. One of BTS video, I heard CWS call Uee as noona if I'm not mistaken. In this drama, they act like same age.
Pity CWS could not attend his first overseas film festival that currently been held in Rotterdam because it clashed with this drama.
15-01-17 From yousolmi Instagram부천소풍터미널에서#호구의사랑 찰영대기중
이날은 에스더가 너무땡깡놨어!그전에 잘한다고 칭찬많이 받아서 그런가부다10903528_710741765712831_1212200794_n.jp
I wonder if this is the baby. 
15-01-18 From Song Ji In Instagram오늘 호구의사랑 첫촬영 #화이팅 하자고 우리 스타일리스트팀한테 기념사진찍자고 우겨서 ㅋㅋ 5년넘게 같이일하면서 언니랑 처음 같이 사진찍었네 #항상고마워용#호구의사랑 #인공미 #근데왜길바닥에서 #옆에쓰레기통도있었는데짤랐음10899317_754288461324333_1441849838_n.jp
This was her first day filming for her scene. Took picture with her stylist team.

chajoowon said:

chajoowon

said: Normally I don't care how skinny actors, idols are but its a bit sad to see how UEEs skinny legs are now , how much more skinny she has become. I liked her more normal female body in she had bigger tighs, more curves, more booty specially for a idol or actress. I thought she stood out for more real body type. Not like the unhealthy demands on actresses to eat like once a day.......

Guest chajoowon

evie7 said: chajoowon said:

chajoowon

said: Normally I don't care how skinny actors, idols are but its a bit sad to see how UEEs skinny legs are now , how much more skinny she has become. I liked her more normal female body in she had bigger tighs, more curves, more booty specially for a idol or actress. I thought she stood out for more real body type. Not like the unhealthy demands on actresses to eat like once a day.......

I thought I was the only on onboard. HL seems very promising and I really, really, really love CWS in P&P. I have watched Uee only in You're Beautiful (which was my kinda first drama) and although her character was hate worthy, I loved her in it. She was dazzling and hilarious.

So I can't wait for HL to air because I can't wait to see the chemistry between the leads. The teasers looked adorable and CWS is just so handsome, hair up or down, haughty or sweet.

Archived