[Drama 2015] Ho Goo's Love 호구의 사랑

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished watching ep 2 :) OK, im hooked!!!....there is this sweet and cute to this drama and then there is this serious and substantial.....But what amazes me is how well these two are balanced... throughout the episode.... through the scenes....The mom in the bus....and then the mom in the bathroomThe naive polite Ho Gu with the clear headed sharp tongued Do Hee... The younger cameo couple looking all adorable and then acting all unrulyThe red light and green light of the lawyer...(nice to see seulong btw...he looks a bit mature but no complaints^^)The doctor with the name of a famous popstar actually being all clueless about him....It makes me see both sides to a coin.....like it makes me ponder about what i see is not everything ... there's more to each character and their actions..It kind of feels melancholic and dreamy....I wasn't expecting this kind of feel from this show...i thought it will be all cute and light and fluffy..... so im pleasantly surprised so happy with the first two episodes.....Hoping  that it receives more love from the audience :x

Guest Queen_ieee

Hannahmiriam said: @Queen_ieee Welcome, even though I am a guest myself. Somehow your post made me wonder which drama made me create a soompi account, but it's been too long for me to remember. :D
We might not be allowed to share links for websites like the one you've just mentioned. Could you delete it from the post? (In the right upper corner you have the option "Edit"). We are also, not allowed to quote pictures. Well, I think these are the the most common mistakes I did after they had introduced some new rules.

Guest gemstar93

Hello ~ Just started watching this drama & so far I'm liking it! Ho Goo is a cutie pie and so endearing; such a naive character ^^ The part where Uee cried because she was scared made me tear up also. I'm glad she didn't take the abortion route!! :) I'm excited to see what will happen. From the preview, I hope it's just his imagination and he really didn't slap or hit her :'(
I was reading through the earlier pages and there was Knetz comment on the drama.. but how do they know that she was raped? 0.0 

Hello ~ 

Just started watching this drama & so far I'm liking it! Ho Goo is a cutie pie and so endearing; such a naive character ^^ The part where Uee cried because she was scared made me tear up also. I'm glad she didn't take the abortion route!! :) I'm excited to see what will happen. From the preview, I hope it's just his imagination and he really didn't slap or hit her :'(

I was reading through the earlier pages and there was Knetz comment on the drama.. but how do they know that she was raped? 0.0 

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Shik wear snapback by Jhaos.
15-01-29 From jhaosness InstagramCaption : #jhaosness #halfhard #back2kids #snapback #hater Thx #최우식 #woosiq #kpop #ChoiWoosik #호구의사랑 촬영현장10932029_348429555340137_1335644131_n.jp

15-01-29 From kh_ryuuu InstagramCaption : #호구의사랑 #최우식 #제작발표회최배우님이라 행복하다는~10895040_603699186397021_848537850_n.jpg
At waiting room before press conference.

@FemaleQuixote From what I know Hogu's Love is from the same webtoon author of Flower Boy Next Door and the same PD of Flower Boy Ramyun Shop so we should consider FBND storyline only~ ;) That said, FBND has some serious themes too, but Dohee being raped.. It would be on a different level of "serious" for me. Anyway for once I'm glad to be left guessing and I CAN'T wait for Episode 03.

Guest soojungvevo

I think the rape issue matches well with the fluffiness of this drama, which contradicts and adds a bit of seriousness to this drama. But I like how they introduced the story in a lighter manner, not too heavy and dramatic. I like to think of it as a healing drama, one that you can enjoy lightheartedly with the feels here and there,while discussing a dramatic issue such as rape. But we never know yet :) Getting prepared for this week's episodes!

(off-topic)
Hi guys!I'm a new member but I've been in and out of soompi since I first started watching k-dramas but, after watching Hogu's Love, I had to make an account because I really am digging this drama. I hope I get to make new friends here :D

@lovcom00, I just checked, and actually the drama writer of FB Ramyun Shop is adapting Ho Gu's Love. PD Pyo didn't direct FBRS, he is the well known director of classic Full House drama, the one with Rain and SHK. Actually, I'm his fan, though after him directing IRIS 2, eh, let's just say he excels in romance and comedy. So we have webtoon artist of FBND and the drama writer of FBRS coming together for Ho Gu's Sarang. Ah, all this FB talk makes me go anti - FB and crave after a healthy sip of Shut Up Flower Boy Band, hahaha.

Yes, FBND tackles some interesting darker issues, but in no way comes near rape. Maybe that knetz was just guessing? LOL Anyway, it takes me by surprise because I totally expected a full romcom, and the baby to not be Dohee's. The drama gives me indie vibes now, and not fluffy trendy Kdrama.

Archived