[Drama 2015] Ho Goo's Love 호구의 사랑

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Is HoGoo's Love is the official English title for this drama?
15-01-20 From Han Geun Sub Instagram (actor)10945346_787544258000962_1340829136_n.jp
Shooting at the school. I guess he, CWS and another guy will be the best buddies in this drama. Maybe CWS is the one holding the ball.
15-01-22 _zhanori_ Instagram (production crew)10919343_376232722557800_1096601915_n.jp
Shooting at Hongdae
-----Hogu-ah, why so cute... New teaser.

#Choiwooshik [tvN 'Hogoo Love'] Hogoo can't take his eyes off Dohee! Premiere on February 9th at 11PM(KST)♥ http://t.co/hewEz0avov

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

February 3, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

After School’s Uee Shares Her Diet Tips on ‘Taxi’
Known for her beautiful and healthy body, After School’s Uee shared some of her diet tips.
The February 3 broadcast of tvN’s Taxi will feature Uee and Choi Woo Sik, who will be acting opposite of each other on tvN’s new drama Hogu’s Love.
86594002.jpg

In regards to constantly getting attention for her beautiful legs, Uee shared some of her diet tips on the show.
Uee revealed, “On top of eating well and exercising regularly, I drink two liters of burdock tea every day.” Uee will also talk about a touching moment that happened during her hiatus. 
The Taxi episode with Uee and Choi Woo Sik is set to air on February 3. Hogu’s Love will begin on February 9.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/86594/after-schools-uee-shares-her-diet-tips-on-taxi
-----After School’s Uee was Dating When She Debuted as After School
After School’s Uee shared her dating story.
During the February 3 broadcast of tvN’s Taxi, Uee confessed that she was dating when she debuted.
While talking about her dating experience, Uee said, “In 2012, when I debuted, I was dating someone. But it’s vague to say that I dated because although I did date him, it wasn’t a burning passionate love.”
86637002.jpg

Uee shared, “I think your heart really aches when you’re truly in love but it wasn’t like that. I would also like to try being passionately in love.”
Meanwhile, Taxi aired the Beginning of 2015 Special on this day, featuring After School’s Uee and Choi Woo Sik, who are starring in tvN’s new drama Hogu’s Love.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/86637/after-schools-uee-was-dating-when-she-debuted-as-after-school
-----Actor Choi Woo Sik gives the details on what type of woman he likes + UEE reveals she dated after debut
Actor Choi Woo Sik joined 'Hogu's Love' co-star UEE for the February 3 installment of tvN's talk show 'Taxi,' where he revealed what type of woman he liked.  
Choi Woo Sik said, "When I look at women, I look at their hip.  I think it's really sexy when the hips are wide.  My ideal type is Shin Min Ah.  My goal for this year is to date."
shin-min-ah-choi-woo-sik_1422997039_af_o

UEE gave her own juicy input, revealing, "Early after debut, I was dating a man, but it wasn't a passionate love."
Their drama, 'Hogu's Love,' will start airing on tvN on February 9!  Will you be tuning in for the premiere?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/actor-choi-woo-sik-gives-the-details-on-what-type-of-woman-he-likes-uee-reveals-she-dated-after-debut

Guest adikkeluangman

UEE reveals that she's a 'winner in the evening' and wants a passionate love
After School's UEE cleared up the rumors of her being the disciplinary head within her group while revealing her relationship style, surprising the MCs with her honest answers on the February 3 episode of tvN's 'Taxi'. 
When asked about the rumors which stated UEE as the head of discipline in After School, UEE denied the rumors and said that she was simply trying to look out for her senior unnies in the group. UEE said, "When a new member came in, I told her, 'Let's sit away from the unnies.' That incident was misconstrued during airing."  
UEE_1422982177_20150203_UEE2.jpg

In addition to talking about her rumors, UEE revealed that she longs to experience passionate and genuine love, adding that she is currently looking for someone to share affections with. When commenting on her relationship style, UEE said that although she tends to 'lose' during the day, she definitely 'wins' during the evening.
After hearing UEE's bold statement, MC Oh Man Suk said, "If I wasn't driving, then I would have fainted by now." 
Meanwhile, you can catch more of UEE and her candid charms in the upcoming new drama series, 'Hogu's Love.'
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/uee-reveals-that-shes-a-winner-in-the-evening-and-wants-a-passionate-love
-----UEE’s Heart Fluttered When She First Met “Hogu’s Love” Co-Star Choi Woo Shik
UEE and Choi Woo Shik, stars of the upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love” share their first impressions of each other.
UEE and Choi Woo Shik guest on tvN’s talk show “Taxi” on February 3. The two actors are working together for the first time on the upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love” and they share their honest feelings on “Taxi.”
When asked how they felt when they first met each other, UEE says, “My heart was fluttering.” She shares that when she heard she would be acting alongside Choi Woo Shik, she looked up his previous works. After watching his other roles, she thought he would fit the role of Kang Ho Gu, an innocent man who has never dated, very well. She continues, “When he laughs, he seems similar to the character of Kang Ho Gu. While we film, he seems to become more and more like his character.”
uee-choi-woo-shik.jpg

When Choi Woo Shik is asked about meeting UEE for the first time, he answers, “I was so nervous. Usually, it can be uncomfortable when dealing with the opposite sex, but I felt like I was meeting After School’s UEE, a celebrity.” However, they got close quickly, as he shares, “We got friendlier and comfortable with each other. She is down-to-earth, like a neighbor friend.”
After the initial interview in a taxi, UEE and Choi Woo Shik relocate to have a romantic ski date. As it is UEE’s first time on a snowboard, Choi Woo Shik tutors her. Watching Choi Woo Shik’s skillful boarding, UEE praises him, saying, “That’s so cool. He appears manly and I feel an interest in him for the first time.”
In another part of the show, UEE shares her diet and fitness secrets. She of course eats well and consistently exercises, but she also drinks at least two liters of burdock tea every day.
You can catch UEE and Choi Woo Shik’s candid talk on the next “Taxi” and their new drama, “Hogu’s Love,” in mid-February.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/02/uees-heart-fluttered-when-she-first-met-hogus-love-co-star-choi-woo-shik/
-----UEE Reveals She Was in a Relationship after Debut as After School
On January 3, UEE and Choi Woo Shik appeared in tvN’s talk show “Taxi,” as the two actors are working together in the upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love.”
In the episode, UEE shares her experiences in dating. She confesses, “In 2012, during the beginning of [After School] right after debut, I was in a relationship. Although we were dating, the relationship wasn’t a passionate one.”
After her story, she adds, “I think one can say she was genuinely in love if she broke up only after she loved till her heart ached. I want to be passionately in love.”
taxi1.jpeg

Choi Woo Shik also shares his thoughts on dating saying, “My goal for this year is to be in a relationship.” He also confesses that he thought of UEE as a girlfriend material, and adds, “I can’t help it; feelings come naturally with acting.”
Meanwhile, the new drama “Hogu’s Love” will air on February 9.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/03/uee-reveals-she-was-in-a-relationship-after-debut-as-after-school/

Guest adikkeluangman

K-netizens lose it after Uee reveals her 19+ preferences on tvN’s “Taxi”
Korean netizens have begun criticizing After School’s Uee after she delivered a surprising comment regarding her personal sexual preferences on the latest episode of tvN’s Taxi.
Aired on February 4th, Uee appeared on the show with actor Choi Woo Sik as part of their promotions for their new drama, A Pushover’s Love. During their segment, Uee shared her thoughts on the topic of true love, revealing, “I want to love passionately.” 
The MCs then asked the singer and actress to tell the camera what made her so attractive, she stated, “I lose during the day and win during the night.” This is a saying well-known in Korea that implies allowing your lover to have their way during the day, but having your way at night.
B89j78YIEAA8ZLs.jpg

This open and honest statement has received criticism from Korean netizens, who dubbed this as an open sexual statement from Uee, and have left comments saying, “My eight year old nephew asked me what she meant and I couldn’t say anything. She basically said she has aggressive sex,” “Did she realize that as soon as she says those words, it’s like admitting to the nation that she’s had sex?”, “So basically, ‘I’m good in bed,'” and “Does she realize she just said, ‘I’m a richard simmons’?”. 
http://www.koreaboo.com/video/k-netizens-lose-uee-reveals-19-preferences-tvns-taxi/
-----From 150203 Lee Sieon's Instagram (Wooshik). His co-star in this drama.B86jbO8CIAAPBzt.jpg

TAXI Clips

I believe the contains of the talks are translated in the articles @adikkeluang posted earlier.

@valsava

haha, you want another live watching show? Isn't the Healer mania enough for you? prolly, I love both leads of Ho Gu, but no way in hell I'm going to subject myself to livestreaming and raw watching ever again. Perhaps I'll even wait for Ho GU to finish airing because I want my beauty sleep back after the Healer havoc. ;

;)

UEE shows off her swimmer's physique for 'Hogu's Love'

February 4, 2015 @ 1:04 am
hLjrkHr.jpg
SidKpyn.jpg
pIp28zI.jpg

After School's UEE wowed fans and viewers with her toned swimmer's physique shown in still cuts from upcoming tvN Mon-Tues drama 'Hogu's Love'!

For her role as swimmer Do Do Hee, UEE made the portrayal realistic with her toned figure in a tight suit and is said to have displayed her swimming skills as a former swimmer in real life. She also acted out the scene with real-life national representative athletes, whom she took photos with afterwards, creating a friendly atmosphere.

'Hogu's Love' will premiere on the 9th at 11 PM KST!

Guest adikkeluangman

Too many on UEE. I want to know what CWS talk too. Although I can guess some of it because it he talked in other show before. CWS really call UEE as noona. How adorable is that.
-----After School's UEE shares her dieting tips on 'Taxi'
After School's UEE, who's been known for her figure since her debut, shared her dieting tips on the February 3rd broadcast of tvN's 'Taxi'!
proxy.jpg?t=HBhTaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbGxrcG9w

Seeing her hearty appetite, MC Lee Young Ja asked, "Aren't you just pretending like you're eating for the camera?" UEE shook her head and explained, "I really don't take care of myself [in that respect]... If you just eat when you want to and exercise, it naturally becomes a diet. But there are things that I stick to. I drink more than 500 ml containers of water 4 times a day. I drink around 2L [of water] daily. Since it can get repetitive with just water, I also drink burdock tea. I heard that it helps your diet... I also can't digest flour well, so I don't tend to eat it when I'm filming."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/after-schools-uee-shares-her-dieting-tips-on-taxi

Guest ueeyaas

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gbiwe_%ED%98%84%EC%9E%A5%ED%86%A0%ED%81%AC%EC%87%BC-%ED%83%9D%EC%8B%9C-e366-150203_tv"TAXI" with UIE and WOOSHIK  

Archived