Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's it, guys, fish for your darling cast here:
http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002077259

[-(  One more batch before I run out:
a9nWntu.jpg
(oh my, CWS's hands....damn you, Healer pr0n hands, now I see you everywhere) /:)
9QtJ6u9.jpg
PD-nim Pyo goes whacky!
j6VRqAe.jpg
LOL, what the...?

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2AM’s Im Seulong Promises to Swim in Cold Water if “Hogu’s Love” Ratings Reach 3%
seulong-hogus-love.jpg

2AM’s Im Seulong promised to immerse himself in cold water if his new drama reaches 3 percent in ratings. New tvN drama “Hogu’s Love” held their press conference on January 29. At the press conference, Im Seulong was asked for a ratings pledge. He answered that if the cable show hits 3 per cent in ratings, he would dive into cold water.
“Hogu’s Love” is a romantic comedy that portrays the complicated romance and dangerous friendship between Kang Ho Gu (Choi Woo Shik), a man who’s never dated and has zero game, and his first love Do Do Hee (UEE), a professional swimmer. Im Seulong will play Byun Kang Chul, an ace lawyer who appears to be completely different from Ho Gu, but actually turns out to have a clumsy side.
Based on a webtoon by Yoo Hyun Sook, “Hogu’s Love” will air its first episode on February 9.
HERE
Press conference ( Seulong )

After School’s Uee Was Stressed Filming with Choi Woo Sik Because He is So Thin

After School’s Uee Was Stressed Filming with Choi Woo Sik Because He is So Thin

After School’s Uee shared on acting opposite Choi Woo Sik.

On January 29, Uee attended the press conference for tvN’s upcoming drama Hogu’s Love at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Nonhyeon-dong and confessed that she was stressed because of Choi Woo Sik.

Uee said, “Choi Woo Sik’s face is small and white. My skin is on the darker side so the oppas in the lighting team make fun of me saying, ‘How is it that Hogu (Choi Woo Sik) is paler than Do Hee (Uee)? Where do we have to place the reflecting plate?” This is my first time experiencing such a thing.”

Uee continued, “Choi Woo Sik is also very thin. Because he is thin he still looks skinny even after wearing three, four layers of clothes. But I was relieved because people tell us we look good together when we’re standing next to each other.”

tvN’s upcoming drama Hogu’s Love is a a romantic comedy drama that depicts the story of Kang Hogu (Choi Woo Sik), who has never had a girlfriend and has no dating techniques whatsoever, meeting his first love and a member of the national swim team Do Do Hee (Uee) and getting involved in a complicated love relationship and dangerous friendship.

It is set to air on February 9, following Valid Love.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/86302/after-schools-uee-was-stressed-filming-with-cho-woo-sik-because-he-is-so-thin

Me: lol, both are extremely thin.

Guest adikkeluangman

UEE gets stressed being compared to Choi Woo Sik in appearance + makes a promise for viewer ratings
Actors UEE and Choi Woo Sik of 'Hogu's Love' attended the press conference on January 29, where the former revealed she felt very self-conscious acting with the latter.
She was asked, "Doesn't it bother you that Choi Woo Sik's face is so small?"  UEE replied, "Choi Woo Sik's face is not only small but also pale.  I'm the more tan type. The lighting crew asks why [my character] Dohee is darker than [his character] Hogu and tease me by asking how much reflection they should do [on my face].  The male actor is too pale. This is the first time this has happened."
choi-woo-sik_1422552900_20150129_UEE_Cho

She continued, "Choi Woo Sik is also very skinny.  We're taking on the spring concept, so we're dressed in thin clothes, but even when Choi Woo Sik wears three to four layers, he's still thin.  I do think it's a relief that people say we look good together when we're standing together."
The announcer asked, "So do you get stressed?" and UEE nodded.
In addition, she made a promise for viewer ratings, saying, "If the viewer rating goes above 4%, I will dance with Lee Soo Kyung.  I will even prepare the outfits and back-up dancers."

Her surprised co-star, Lee Soo Kyung, said, "This is my first time hearing about this," making everyone laugh.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/uee-gets-stressed-being-compared-to-choi-woo-sik-in-appearance-makes-a-promise-for-viewer-ratings
-----Ones to Watch: Upcoming February 2015 K-dramas
Why am I constantly taken by surprise by how quickly another month has snuck by? It feels as if we were all ringing in the new year just yesterday, but here we are at the end of January 2015. And if January dramas were all about multiple personalities and crippling social disorders, February’s K-drama offerings are a little less clinical and, fittingly, more sentimental than not.
Here are some upcoming K-dramas for February 2015:
2015012116100118780-540x781_99_201501211
“Hogu’s Love”February 9 – Mondays and Tuesdays on tVN
I recently wrote about webtoons turned dramas and for some reason the adaptation of “Hogu’s Love” completely slipped my mind until a kind Soompier volunteered it. It is one of those instances where you /headdesk because I have been looking forward to this drama eagerly since tVN released some really cute teasers featuring Choi Woo Shik looking adorably love-torn over After School-member-turned-swimming goddess, UEE. Choi plays Ho Goo, a guy completely inexperienced in the ways of the heart, and a chance encounter with his former crush, Do Hee (UEE), leaves him looking after a small child. Lots of fans of the original webtoon are excited about the adaptation, as well as K-drama lovers since the author of the webtoon gave us the webtoon “I Take Peeks at Him Everyday” which was adapted into the drama “Flower Boy Next Door.” But what makes me anticipate “Hogu’s Love” is its production/writing team whose credits include “Coffee House,” “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop,” and “Full House.” Kang Ho Gyeong and 2AM‘s Im Seulong also star as Hogu’s twin sister and love interest, respectively.
The teasers for “Hogu’s Love” are light-hearted and full of charm:
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/29/ones-to-watch-upcoming-february-2015-k-dramas/
-----Photos from Lim Seul Ong's first shooting for 'Hogoo's Love' unleashed
Lim Seul Ong had his first shooting for drama 'Hogoo's Love.'
Channel tvN's new drama, 'Hogoo's Love,' is going to premiere on February 9th, and actor Lim Seul Ong is playing in the drama as an attorney named Byun Gang Chul.
According to a representative of channel tvN, Lim Seul Ong's first scene is going to show Byun Gang Chul participating in a swimming competition, and his first shooting was held at Haeundae beach in Busan.
20150128164234_54c892ea10879_1.jpg

The steal cuts shows Lim Seul Ong jumping into sea under -8℃, and it is said that all of the staffs were deeply impressed for Lim Seul Ong's amazing professionalism.
All of the staffs made a great round of applause for Lim Seul Ong's energy, and head director Pyo Min Soo covered Lim Seul Ong with towels directly after the shooting was done, expressing his appreciation for his work.
Lim Seul Ong is playing in 'Hogoo's Love' as an ace attorney named Byun Gang Chul, who was brought up in a family. However, he sometimes makes silly mistakes, and many fans and netizens are showing huge anticipation for the transformation that Lim Seul Ong will show through the drama.
Meanwhile, 'Hogoo's Love' will premiere as the sequel of 'Valid Love,' and UEE and Lee Soo Kyung were cast as Lim Seul Ong's partners.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=355890

Archived