[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

larus said: @selenette: I am glad that I am not the only one that I came to accept the writer`s wish. Let see how she will unfold her story.

I especially like the last part.
selenette said:To those who worry that Min-ho will become a big softie, don't worry. Dong-wook might be a humorous guy, but he was also physically tough (very) and a persistent detective to boot. Dong-wook will lend his strengths to Min-ho. Add these to Min-ho's own strengths, and the uncle will meet a really formidable enemy this time. Just watch.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jadecloud said:

ilchul

said:

larus

said: [size=5]

OMG!  I was so wrong!

Spoiler

I don`t think I wanted to know this information. If I have to believe that that filming will show the future revelation than, Joon Hee is the murderer of his friend. It is so unexpected for me. Joon Hee is too cruel. Not only he did hit his friend but he was heartless enough to watch him bloody. It is his car that hit Dong Wook. He must have been accumulated a lot of resentment towards Dong Wook. The speeding car was just a red hearing? There is another possibility. They filmed with that car because it was available at the scene. We saw the car in front of the

abandoned warehouse.  

@ilchul Annyeong Chingu :-h :-h

Some people are speculating it is someone else who hit DW but I still haven't made up my mind yet on who can be the culprit. Who has more to gain if he dies.

I think Joon Hee issues and greed to be acknowledged that Influenced him to be IH's uncle scapegoat ( i hope I am wording it right).

I can't feel bad for him because of that. If anyone give me reason to feel bad for him please tell me.

stuartjmz said: jadecloud said:

ilchul

said:

larus

said: [size=5]

OMG!  I was so wrong!

Spoiler

I don`t think I wanted to know this information. If I have to believe that that filming will show the future revelation than, Joon Hee is the murderer of his friend. It is so unexpected for me. Joon Hee is too cruel. Not only he did hit his friend but he was heartless enough to watch him bloody. It is his car that hit Dong Wook. He must have been accumulated a lot of resentment towards Dong Wook. The speeding car was just a red hearing? There is another possibility. They filmed with that car because it was available at the scene. We saw the car in front of the

abandoned warehouse.  

Guest ilchul

UnniSarah said: @ilchul Annyeong Chingu :-h :-h
Some people are speculating it is someone else who hit DW but I still haven't made up my mind yet on who can be the culprit. Who has more to gain if he dies.
I think Joon Hee issues and greed to be acknowledged that Influenced him to be IH's uncle scapegoat ( i hope I am wording it right).
I can't feel bad for him because of that. If anyone give me reason to feel bad for him please tell me.

Guest ilchul

jadecloud said: ilchul said: larus said: OMG!  I was so wrong!

Spoiler

abandoned warehouse.  

This drama took my interest since i have watched the long trailer. The character of Min Ho, SoonJung and Joon Hee are my favorite. Alhtough many people like Dong Wook, i like him but not in my favorite way. But i want to ask you something about the ice tea that Soonjung gave to Min Ho in the meeting room at first episode. Minho asked how did you know i like something like that even in winter. Soonjung answered about her father. I was wondering did her father tell her about Minho, i mean everything about Minho. Seems like her father isnt a betrayal for me.

edited : Kim So Yeon is the older between these three cast. So she's a noona for Kyungho and HyunMin :))

I would prefer that he remain a hard richard simmons corporate raider, even after the transplant, than for him to get magical powers from the transplant. There are already too many nice guys in drama land, and too many fantasy elements lately. A not so nice guy, who maybe starts to value people after his emotional scars are healed, would have been nice.

@DJG I hate to let you down, but judging from the preview it seems Min-ho will change drastically, at least in his mannerisms. As for his characteristics, we still have to see in the latter episodes. But then again, if real transplant recipients do claim to suddenly lose and/or gain skills (although the evidence is anecdotal), it's only natural that scriptwriters want to capitalize on this. Whether we believe in cellular memories or not, these recipients and their families really believe and/or see that they've changed.

Of course, we can always hope that such changes in Min-ho do not come at the expense of character development. It's just that if you're looking for a realism approach to healing from this drama, I'm afraid you will be very disappointed. Maybe we can think of this as "The Time Traveler's Wife" kind of tale rather than "The Fault in Our Stars". Both stories are about love, loss and understanding, but they tackle the two subjects differently.

Today is the day. I am a little nervous because I want the transition to the next episodes to go smoothly. The writer made a good impression on me and I want to continue the good work.

The second still of the pictures above made me laugh. I can`t wait to watch that hospital scene. And Oh Wook Shik is there with his boss. :)

11138579_1586845568261958_45075182781728
The first OST will be release today. Davink will sing the soundtrack named 'Paradise'.

"Paradise"is an impressive and lively melody and the chorus of the song with an addictive fast rhythm.
YAY! 

About the picture above. You have only one option, Soon Jung! But you don`t know what we know!!!! 

larus said: Today is the day. I am a little nervous because I want the transition to the next episodes to go smoothly. The writer made a good impression on me and I want to continue the good work.

The second still of the pictures above made me laugh. I can`t wait to watch that hospital scene. And Oh Wook Shik is there with his boss. :)

@Iarus I'm also a bit nervous about the transition. To tell you the truth I was already hooked up with the story once I read the premise (even before watching eps 1-2), although the title annoyed me. I want this drama to do well and be one of those dramas I can keep rewatching. 

PS. Found this sappiest ever love song by The Used, "Smother Me". Would be glad if at the end of the road Min-ho could say this line to Soon-jung

"I've found my place in the world:

to stare at your face for the rest of my days..."

larus said:
The first OST will be release today. Davink will sing the soundtrack named 'Paradise'.

"Paradise"is an impressive and lively melody and the chorus of the song with an addictive fast rhythm.
YAY! 

About the picture above. You have only one option, Soon Jung! But you don`t know what we know!!!! 

If these have already been posted, my apologies for the duplication:
http://popgasa.com/2015/04/10/davink-paradise-falling-for-innocence-ost/

I had nothing to lose
So I always lived days that were like nights
No one could become my sun
But then you became it
So now I can believe

You’re my heart you’re my life
In paradise
In a place where there is no tears or hatred
Be my light
Show me a new tomorrow
So I can protect only you
Allow me

At some point, you grew so much
When I think of you
I guess this is love
I’m living my tomorrows with a different eye
I am writing it down as happiness

In paradise
Be my light
Show me a new tomorrow
Allow me

Is this a miracle?
Is this love?
It hotly, hotly rises
I’ll burn it white for you

Be my light
Show me a new tomorrow
Allow me

In paradise
Be my light
Show me a new tomorrow
Allow me

The first OST will be out today?? *creepy noises* I've been playing over & over the end of the first episode just to listen to the music, hope the first one will be THAT one, I need it.

@MinQi It's THAT one, that's it! Thank you ^^ Now I'm gonna spend the day waiting for it stationed on the kmusic sites like *gotcha* :> 

Archived