[Current Drama 2014/2015] Way to Go, Rose (Run, Jang Mi) 달려라 장미 7:20PM KST (5:20AM) Mon-Fri

NewKDramaAddict

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

valsava said: I hope with JM mom finding out that JM lost that baby knock that princess syndrome out of her and give her a does of reality you can tell the parent and child role got switch here.. I thought that girl was going to slap JM for having that hair pin in her head and TJ told her he gave it to JM he bought it for her.. I think it's time for her to get a dose of a reality check that he only view her as a friend..  euraka said: i can see that TJ mother is evil it won't be easy for our OTP. i love the fact that JM is not a doormat unlike other drams i wish she will not change in to one later on 

jadecloud said: valsava said: I hope with JM mom finding out that JM lost that baby knock that princess syndrome out of her and give her a does of reality you can tell the parent and child role got switch here.. I thought that girl was going to slap JM for having that hair pin in her head and TJ told her he gave it to JM he bought it for her.. I think it's time for her to get a dose of a reality check that he only view her as a friend..  euraka said: i can see that TJ mother is evil it won't be easy for our OTP. i love the fact that JM is not a doormat unlike other drams i wish she will not change in to one later on 

@valsava  True. Absence does make the heart grow fonder. Wasn't it said over and over in Ks that 'hate is another form of love'? LOL. Can't wait for TJ and JM to be a couple, and then fight through the disapproval from all sides.
Actually, I also like JH to be with TH cos it seems JH is not altogether disinterested in TH. Will they get back together? 
And, will JM's bff JD grow to like JH later on? Then what about MC? I don't see anyone available for him. Don't tell me it's gonna be TH? 
Am so hooked on RJMR :D

@valsava" @jadecloud" After reading everyone's comment I'm definitely going to catch up to watch this one, but might need you both to give me an insight of what's is what if you have the time. in which I love Goo Joo Won when he played on Famous Princesses and as well as YTBLSS, but would like to see how he plays in this one and who'll be chasing after this gorgeous hunk :P

suchadiva42 said: @valsava" @jadecloud" After reading everyone's comment I'm definitely going to catch up to watch this one, but might need you both to give me an insight of what's is what if you have the time. in which I love Goo Joo Won when he played on Famous Princesses and as well as YTBLSS, but would like to see how he plays in this one and who'll be chasing after this gorgeous hunk :P

jadecloud said: @valsava  True. Absence does make the heart grow fonder. Wasn't it said over and over in Ks that 'hate is another form of love'? LOL. Can't wait for TJ and JM to be a couple, and then fight through the disapproval from all sides.
Actually, I also like JH to be with TH cos it seems JH is not altogether disinterested in TH. Will they get back together? 
And, will JM's bff JD grow to like JH later on? Then what about MC? I don't see anyone available for him. Don't tell me it's gonna be TH? 
Am so hooked on RJMR :D

suchadiva42

said: @valsava" @jadecloud" After reading everyone's comment I'm definitely going to catch up to watch this one, but might need you both to give me an insight of what's is what if you have the time. in which I love Goo Joo Won when he played on Famous Princesses and as well as YTBLSS, but would like to see how he plays in this one and who'll be chasing after this gorgeous hunk

:P

JM and MC's marriage was registered, I do not know why everyone thinks it was not. JM refused to divorce him, but then her brother beat MC up and he blackmailed her to divorce him otherwise her brother would go to prison. I think this is also the reason why she left him everything (apartment, etc.). This is also the reason why her brother left home — she had to divorce and leave everything to MC because of him. (Most of this happened in eps 5 and 6).

Welcome Aboard @tatka & @orangeluv,

Well TJ was being real petty in today's episode.. Poor JM had to go out in the cold and sell his mistake I wonder do she like the other guy.. Just what is his name can't never remember it I think he's starting to miss TJ sister pestering him and she's crying like she has lost the will  to live and decides to just be with anyone because she can't have him..

MC mom is very scheming bit TJ mom carries the attitude of a very ruthless woman boy JM will catch hell from these women look at how she shot that girl down in today's episode basically telling her not to have designs on her son and looks like she's has a twisted behavior.. TJ hanging out with her like that sending her all the wrong signals..   

EXCEPT FOR TJ JH HIS DAD AND GRAMPS 

EVERYBODY IS GOING TO BE TEAM HATE JM

BOTH JH AND TJ STARTING TO LIKE JM

I CANT FIGURE OUT IF SHE WILL LIKE JH THEY START

TO DATE THEN FIND OUT ABOUT HER DAD DIEING

SHORTLY AFTER SEEING HIM OR WILL HE JUST

BE A  DADDYLONGLEGS AND  ITS  TJ & JM

FROM THE BEGINNING.

valsava said: Welcome Aboard @tatka & @orangeluv,

Well TJ was being real petty in today's episode.. Poor JM had to go out in the cold and sell his mistake I wonder do she like the other guy.. Just what is his name can't never remember it I think he's starting to miss TJ sister pestering him and she's crying like she has lost the will  to live and decides to just be with anyone because she can't have him..

MC mom is very scheming bit TJ mom carries the attitude of a very ruthless woman boy JM will catch hell from these women look at how she shot that girl down in today's episode basically telling her not to have designs on her son and looks like she's has a twisted behavior.. TJ hanging out with her like that sending her all the wrong signals..   

Archived