[Current Drama 2014/2015] Way to Go, Rose (Run, Jang Mi) 달려라 장미 7:20PM KST (5:20AM) Mon-Fri

NewKDramaAddict

Hello everyone here. I actually like the casts especially the leads here and trying to watch it but really...it's kinda hard to watch it without sub. I also wish there's sub for it.

I agree...it's better for JM not have anything connected to his loser husband although she must be sad and blame herself for losing her baby.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that JM is trying to commit suicide. She may be sad but she is not the type to do such silly thing. To me, the sonogram must have fallen into the river and she is trying to retrieve it. 
The weather is already very cold and to have both the actress and actor in the water must be freezing. I salute them. 

@rikimaiu   you  maybe right about  the  suicide.    thinking  back  about  all she been through, she  will not leave her helpless mother  and  unworthy  brother  to fend for themselvs. plus JM mother does not know  about   the pregancy or the miscarriage. JM is in a lot of emotional pain having lost a life  that  was in her womb,  but  will she commit  suicide and cause  her helpless mother to   live with that  pain..nope.does Jm knows that TJ knows  she  is pregnant? don't think  she  told TJ  about her miscarriage .
since JM was never  legally married  to MC   can   that family  still be  her inlaws?

TJ was so sweet in today's episode i am glad he was there for her and open up about his father death i think it is the beginning of beautiful friendship 
two of my favorite scene from today's episode was 
when TJ goggle about miscarriage and went  out and buy seaweed for JM so that she can have one since it customary when you have a baby or miscarriage to have seaweed soup
the second one is when he bring a flower and envelop to send her baby off that was so thoughtful and very sweet it brings tears to my  eyes to be honest i am really hooked to this drama 

euraka said: TJ was so sweet in today's episode i am glad he was there for her and open up about his father death i think it is the beginning of beautiful friendship 
two of my favorite scene from today's episode was 
when TJ goggle about miscarriage and went  out and buy seaweed for JM so that she can have one since it customary when you have a baby or miscarriage to have seaweed soup
the second one is when he bring a flower and envelop to send her baby off that was so thoughtful and very sweet it brings tears to my  eyes to be honest i am really hooked to this drama 

OK guys I'm on board with this drama.. Do JM Ex MIL know she lost the baby.. ?   

@valsava‌ thank goodness you are on board,now i am too scared to start watching other one I keep dropping in the middle of dramas that I am watching,o well I like one of the actors in this drama.I will give it a try,hope old habits will not apply in this one.

@jadecloud,  I also liked he showed his sincerity with helping her send the baby off .. Yes you could see they chemistry is strong and he's kinds helping her get back into the swing of things when it comes to living and surviving against the odds.. I just wonder how her Ex will feel if he ever finds out what his mom did I hope he ends up with a total nut job for his next wife and she can't have kids  
Thanks for the preview translations..

I just loved today's episode and the girl who likes TJ when he's starting to like JM more and more I think something was off with JM and her husbands marriage how is it that she don;t know her on husband sister.. I think mom had already had some kind of scheme in play but the plan backfired so get rid of JM quick.. The fun part about all this is her own daughter is going to suffer the karma from the pain that was inflicted on JM also wouldn't TJ be related to the girl that likes him wait I need to go back to the very beginning..  Also the other guy seems to be having mixed emotions about the little girl after he dumps her..   

valsava said: I just loved today's episode and the girl who likes TJ when he's starting to like JM more and more I think something was off with JM and her husbands marriage how is it that she don;t know her on husband sister.. I think mom had already had some kind of scheme in play but the plan backfired so get rid of JM quick.. The fun part about all this is her own daughter is going to suffer the karma from the pain that was inflicted on JM also wouldn't TJ be related to the girl that likes him wait I need to go back to the very beginning..  Also the other guy seems to be having mixed emotions about the little girl after he dumps her..   

I hope with JM mom finding out that JM lost that baby knock that princess syndrome out of her and give her a does of reality you can tell the parent and child role got switch here.. I thought that girl was going to slap JM for having that hair pin in her head and TJ told her he gave it to JM he bought it for her.. I think it's time for her to get a dose of a reality check that he only view her as a friend..  euraka said: i can see that TJ mother is evil it won't be easy for our OTP. i love the fact that JM is not a doormat unlike other drams i wish she will not change in to one later on 

Archived