[Current Drama 2014/2015] Way to Go, Rose (Run, Jang Mi) 달려라 장미 7:20PM KST (5:20AM) Mon-Fri

NewKDramaAddict

i think the grand father really like JM if later on TJ fall in love with her of course he will . he will be cheering for them. i can see hard road for JM when it comes to romance department either she choose JH or TJ it won't be easy since both of them have those crazy obsessive second lead ladies hovering around them specilally TJ her ex sister in law she looks like nasty correct me if i am wrong she is her mother daughter a gold digger 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even if there is no sub and the thread is really quite i love the drama unless they will spoil it later on it is the problem of daily dramas the craziness is over board. sometimes it is really hard to process what is going. logic and reasoning don't have a place 

even if there is no sub and the thread is really quite i love the drama unless they will spoil it later on 

it is the problem of daily dramas the craziness is over board. sometimes it is really hard to process what is going. logic and reasoning don't have a place 

So true. The problem with this show is that it's just like all the other dailys many of us are watching. So without subs it's hard to actually stay with a show unless it's doing something new that no other show is doing. Looking at the set up of this one, it fits the usual recipe and cliches of a typical k-daily. I watched four episodes but without subs, it's hard to engage with the show and keep the forum interesting.

At least this drama don't have the heroine crying in every episodes. JM picks up her life after her father passed away and moves on. With a princess-like mother, she had to shoulder the responsibility of making a living. The mother is at least adapting to the new environment and I think she will grow for the better. 
Between TJ and JH, I guess finally it will be TJ. JH's father is infatuated with JM's mother, so I guess JH and JM may be step siblings later on. 

euraka said: even if there is no sub and the thread is really quite i love the drama unless they will spoil it later on it is the problem of daily dramas the craziness is over board. sometimes it is really hard to process what is going. logic and reasoning don't have a place 

This drama is pretty interesting. I started watching it cos I like the OTP TJ and JM pairing. And it must be good cos the c-sites are subbing it very quickly as compared to other dramas, esp a couple of dailies that I track. Thank goodness for that cos I'm enjoying this drama, though hoping it would pick up pace and that writernim will give us fresh ideas for plot.

The plot seems rather cliche-ish and the earlier eps where JM and MC were married and then separated,, that was hard for me to take. I was hoping against hope that JM will not get preggy cos that that first wedding night together, but of course, she did. And though she initially wanted to have an abortion, and again as cliche-ish as a k-daily will be, JM changed her mind on the surgery table. I really don't want JM to get back together with MC, which he seems to want to do that after knowing about the baby.
Grandpa has lung cancer and non-operable, but medicine can help prolong his life for more than the 6 months he may have left, and more importantly, will help him maintain regular activity rather than be bedridden. Grandpa does seem to like JM and that's why he's making TJ work under JM. I guess later on JM will find out about grandpa's illness and help in some ways.
I think TJ has mistakenly thought his grandpa caused the death of his dad. That's why he's rebelling against his wish of working in SL Group. I think when MC's mom and MC start to pester JM, TJ will find out what happened and will help JM, and become closer. But it'll be a headache when JH also likes JM, cos TJ's sis TH will then dislike JM.  On the other hand. MC's sis MZ is a big-time gold-digger like her mom is. She'll be ready to do anything to hold on to TJ, though TJ takes her as a good friend only. LOL, flashes of delusional MJH vs diligent MSI in TLW again :) ...But biggest obstacle for TJ to like JM would prob be TJ's mom.
Anyhoo, if JM agrees to reconcile with MC, that'll be the day I'll likely drop this drama for a long time before checking the ending out. MC is a SOB who doesn't deserve JM. So naturally, I'll root for TJ with JM, and JH with TH. I also root for JM's mom with JH's dad. Oh...it looks like MC's dad may have a r'ship line with JM's co-worker who also runs a bar. 

i don't want JM to have the baby, that more hardship for her and i don't want her to go back to that loser husband of hers besides having the baby makes it hard later on for our OTP as we all know how single mothers are treated in k-drama land. but some how she is going to lose it because of stress and hard work or her former mother in law did something to make her lose it. i might be wrong but it is my assumption looking for ward to this drama 

@eureka As bad as it sounds for us to wish it, I agree ...better for JM to lose the baby then to bear it for that SOB MC and worse, be another burden to her moving forward. Sorry baby, but you need to show up later, when JM is with TJ >:) Aish, that mom of JM's no help either. Grow up mom. You are no longer able to enjoy a life of luxury and leisure. 
I see JM's positive energy and aura being dampened by this preggy state. Hope it'll pass soon. I was surprised JM's friend would approach MC so soon, for that, I like the pacing, no draggy slow-mo devt.
@valsava This may be the daily for you since CS is ending this week ... :) Give it another chance, like @KdramaAddict :)

@jadecloud.  I'll give it another chance I did see parts of yesterday episode when JM was in the hospital so is she really pregnant.. ? What is her horrible Ex MIL and the wimpy mama boy is going to do claim it's not there kid..  

from today's episode it seems evil mom arrange someone to attack JM i think she will lose the baby because of the shock and she fell hard on the ground . i guess we will find out the after math of her fall tomorrow.  

happy new year everyone..
well it   seen she  was tricked  by    her so  call MIL.  MIL acting all nice and sweet  ,pretending to  care  for  her... took her to her  car  drove off. got into a planed accident  , she got pain and  the evil MIL took her to the hospital and  I  believe   she  lost the  baby. she was  crying a  lot.  it  seems the 2 guys staying  at the same  house  as  her and her  mother,  will fall in love  with her. both  men  seems to  be saving her   .

Even though it was sad, but I am relieved that JM miscarried. That way, she will have no more entanglement with that greedy family (except for the father). If she ever found out the accident which causes her miscarriage was planned, I think she will take the revenge route. 
If the 2 men falls for her, she would have 2 jealous ladies going after her blood. It will be interesting. 

as much as i wished she lose the baby i feel so bad for her she is blaming herself for not protecting her child i think next week she will try to commit suicide and  TJ will save her as we saw it in the teaser 
one thing i don't understand is why TJ mom hate JH and his father what did they do to her from what i see JT seems to care a lot about JM which later develop in to love   and their biggest obstacle will be his mother beside JM's  gold -digger sister in law 

seems JH broke off his  friendship relationship with  TJ sister TH.TH claims she love  him but  looks like  he have  no such feelings  for  her..JM sil  MJ still  bugging TJ  but he  does not have   such love  for her, think its more a friendship kindness  love. TJ  follows JM  and  saw  her  trying to  drown herself, thinks he will  saved  her. Is   TJ mom his real  mom  both TJ/and his sister TH have  Hwang as  last name,  while their  mother  have  Hong as  last  name.

i feel it is not the end of the thug later on he will blackmail her for sure , i wish JM won't lose her spirit because of what happen she was full of energy and enthusiastic person in short she is a fighter i hope she will get over the loss of her unborn child  ASAP  and move on her life , since she has a lot of mountains a head of her like paying her father debt.
her mother is a useless spoiled woman  i can hardly tell who is the parent and who is the child in herethe brother left home to make money JM is working so hard to put roof over her mother head , what is the mother do nothing but complaining , she needs to wake up and smell the coffee life is not a bed of rose anymore 
i wish there is a sub for it 

Archived