[Current Drama 2014/2015] Way to Go, Rose (Run, Jang Mi) 달려라 장미 7:20PM KST (5:20AM) Mon-Fri

NewKDramaAddict

@valsava" Yes TJ was being a little harsh with JM, and like you said went out in the cold to sell what he messed up. but things will be looking up to JM to a fact that she's a good girl, who only wants to survive the world after her father's death. as to where finding out that her father seen JH before his death will be crucial for JM to be around him, in which I thinks he's starting to like her as well. I'm actually rooting for TJ and JM as the OTP COUPLE ;;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

suchadiva42 said: @valsava" Yes TJ was being a little harsh with JM, and like you said went out in the cold to sell what he messed up. but things will be looking up to JM to a fact that she's a good girl, who only wants to survive the world after her father's death. as to where finding out that her father seen JH before his death will be crucial for JM to be around him, in which I thinks he's starting to like her as well. I'm actually rooting for TJ and JM as the OTP COUPLE ;;)

Hi @suchadiva42,  If JH start to show concern for JM I could see TJ getting jealous.. I hope this will be enough to see both of them wanting her and those mom's and daughters going crazy to stop it.. This time MC mom might try and kill her to give her daughter what she wants.. I see MC sister paying for her mom karma.. 

@valsava" I agree and the way I've seen how MC Mother is coming to her son's workplace had me (smdh) and letting me know right off the bat that, she'll do the picking of who MC will be with to marry. we've already seen how her azz also did JM, in which the sister isn't no better just like her momma 8-|

suchadiva42 said:

suchadiva42

said: @valsava" Yes TJ was being a little harsh with JM, and like you said went out in the cold to sell what he messed up. but things will be looking up to JM to a fact that she's a good girl, who only wants to survive the world after her father's death. as to where finding out that her father seen JH before his death will be crucial for JM to be around him, in which I thinks he's starting to like her as well. I'm actually rooting for TJ and JM as the OTP COUPLE ;

;)

@suchadica42,  I agree but all sahe did to JM her on daughter will bare the brunt of her mom bad deeds and she treats her husband like shyt that medicinal pack of kick start she had snatch away from him is all for MC looks like she go out of her way just for him and her on husband don;'t exist she treats her son like he's her husband.. (If her husband is cheating I wouldn't be surprised)  I think she must have told one if those secretaries to contact her when the rich comes in the door so she can set her sights on them and they assets   

@valsava" I wouldn't put it pass MC Mom looks like that type who'll go the distance, as to where her husband needs to put his damn foot down. and to show that he's the man of the house not her, to a fact that it does kill the hell out of me. on how mother's can be so protected over their sons like they want them for themselves (geez) 8-|

no matter how hard MJ tried TJ don't have any feelings for her except as a good friend  i was so happy when TJ mother point the fact that she don't stand a chance with her son. what can i say MC mother is big time gold digger she succed frist time round scoring with JM family cause those people are nice but good luck with TJ family 
JM has a scar from the death of her father and her marrige and losing a child nt mention her mother and father her plate is full as it is  she don't need a drama in her life a romance with immature , spoil and grown up baby like TJ i know he is sweet and thoughtful but he needs a lot of growing up to do so that he can protect his woman from his evil mom i am sure Grandpa will be on board from the get- to he liked JMbut as for me it would be great if she is with JH a mature responsible man but if they are thinking a romance between JH father and JM mother i don't think it's happening 

euraka said: no matter how hard MJ tried TJ don't have any feelings for her except as a good friend  i was so happy when TJ mother point the fact that she don't stand a chance with her son. what can i say MC mother is big time gold digger she succed frist time round scoring with JM family cause those people are nice but good luck with TJ family 
JM has a scar from the death of her father and her marrige and losing a child nt mention her mother and father her plate is full as it is  she don't need a drama in her life a romance with immature , spoil and grown up baby like TJ i know he is sweet and thoughtful but he needs a lot of growing up to do so that he can protect his woman from his evil mom i am sure Grandpa will be on board from the get- to he liked JMbut as for me it would be great if she is with JH a mature responsible man but if they are thinking a romance between JH father and JM mother i don't think it's happening 

tatka said: JM and MC's marriage was registered, I do not know why everyone thinks it was not. JM refused to divorce him, but then her brother beat MC up and he blackmailed her to divorce him otherwise her brother would go to prison. I think this is also the reason why she left him everything (apartment, etc.). This is also the reason why her brother left home — she had to divorce and leave everything to MC because of him. (Most of this happened in eps 5 and 6).

suchadiva42 said: @valsava" Yes TJ was being a little harsh with JM, and like you said went out in the cold to sell what he messed up. but things will be looking up to JM to a fact that she's a good girl, who only wants to survive the world after her father's death. as to where finding out that her father seen JH before his death will be crucial for JM to be around him, in which I thinks he's starting to like her as well. I'm actually rooting for TJ and JM as the OTP COUPLE ;;)

jadecloud said: tatka said: JM and MC's marriage was registered, I do not know why everyone thinks it was not. JM refused to divorce him, but then her brother beat MC up and he blackmailed her to divorce him otherwise her brother would go to prison. I think this is also the reason why she left him everything (apartment, etc.). This is also the reason why her brother left home — she had to divorce and leave everything to MC because of him. (Most of this happened in eps 5 and 6).

@valsava Yes, you can say it wan't intentional. JS meant to talk to MC about returning the dowry, which to them, that money at that time, was a big deal. But he was provoked to fight with MC. Like he said to his sis JM, he did not mean to 'hurt' MC that way. It just happened when MC fought back.

Wow That Evil Ex MIL wanting JM to quit her job and when she didn't get her way she called her mom and told her what if people found out she was pregnant   :-O she was married when she got pregnant.. She just don;t want people finding out what she did because it sure spell greedy gold digger and that var the EX riding in that my dad bought it would be a cold day in hell before he really get to enjoy it.. That car would be Fk up by me.. Called the police I would tell them it's mines so we are no longer married my car comes with me.. Jm needs to tell her mom to stop taking he phone calls period.. 

What was TJ mom and oppa conversation about.. @jadecloud, Help..      

valsava

said: Wow That Evil Ex MIL wanting JM to quit her job and when she didn't get her way she called her mom and told her what if people found out she was pregnant   :-O she was married when she got pregnant.. She just don;t want people finding out what she did because it sure spell greedy gold digger and that var the EX riding in that my dad bought it would be a cold day in hell before he really get to enjoy it.. That car would be Fk up by me.. Called the police I would tell them it's mines so we are no longer married my car comes with me.. Jm needs to tell her mom to stop taking he phone calls period.. 

What was

TJ mom and oppa conversation

about.. @jadecloud, Help..      

@jadecloud,@suchadiva42.  Have you watch today's episode yet let me know when you do because I have a feeling that mom told Tj's friend to only date with his sister for a lil while and breakup with her.. Also JM and TJ went on a trip his shadow tried to follow but was to late and they got stranded  and spent the night alone in one room.. And cray throwing a fit because he's not answering the phone she might meet them at the bus station and slap the shyt out of JM because they got stranded in the snow..
Mc and his mama trying to get rid of JM family because they don;t want to be found out he was hiding his face so Tj couldn't see him I don;t get why when people do wrong they think it's going to stay a secret.. 

KM mom and what's his dad scene is just to cute.. His heart start to pound but JM mom is just to princesses for me..

@jadecloud,  Thanks I think he's going to actually fall for her in the time period but he's been kind of eyeing JM and TJ don;t know what he feels but I be glad when MC sister realize he's not feeling her and her mom break her neck trying to hook them up.. 
She got someone taking picture of JM in the preview trying slander JM so TJ can move out of that house or get JM and her family kick out.. But the pictures she receives will be pictures of JM and TJ.. LOL  

@valsava I agree, JH prob will fall for TH for real this time.
Initially, I don't understand JH. I think he's conflicted about his feelings for TH - on the one hand, he said he sees her as a lil sis not a woman, but on the other hand, when Mdm invites him for official dinner together with grandpa chairman, JH says his dad should come too since it's an official fam meeting. But I understand later.... cos after the dinner and on the drive home, JH says he always wanted to see his dad sitting at the same table and eating together with the Hwangs, instead of eating the leftovers after they had their dinners, like he used to do. 
Mdm seems to be wavering a lil on her objection to TH and JH being together. Somehow, both JH and Mdm are very class-conscious... though from different angles - Mdm, despise peeps from lower class, while JH, can't stand being looked down on by higher class peeps. They would be perfect for learning from each other. 
Ohhh...looking at how the ep ended and from the preview...TJ and JM have started to look at each other as man and woman, and some feelings of attraction have started to fly >:) Poor JS, looking forward to his pay day but the company is a fly-by-night con setup. 

I am actually enjoying the squabbles between JM and TJ. But I feel that JM should give TJ some encouragement rather than brushing him off. He is making a lot of effort just to be in her good books. TJ is so happy when JM is forced to call him oppa. 
MC might make a come back for JM if he knows that TJ is interested in her. The whole family (except for the father) is going to give JM more hell. 
As for JH, I see him as someone who will give support to JM but not sure if he will be romantically involved with her. 

Archived