[Current Drama 2014/2015] Way to Go, Rose (Run, Jang Mi) 달려라 장미 7:20PM KST (5:20AM) Mon-Fri

NewKDramaAddict

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jadecloud, Thanks,  Why is they calling JM toxic..?
And it wasn't nothing seductive about that scene,  Do she think she not being seductive with him at his house in the wee hours of the morning.. Everytime time you see him she's there my god give the man some breathing room this is why he can't see her as a woman..     

valsava said: @jadecloud, Thanks,  Why is they calling JM toxic..?
And it wasn't nothing seductive about that scene,  Do she think she not being seductive with him at his house in the wee hours of the morning.. Everytime time you see him she's there my god give the man some breathing room this is why he can't see her as a woman..     

@jadecloud" Thanks for the Translation conversation...

MJ is crazy all hell telling TJ to be careful, and don't give other girls wrong idea, (please) little does MJ know, She's one of those girls getting the wrong idea, because TJ won't end up with her lunatic azz either 8-|

suchadiva42 said: @jadecloud" Thanks for the Translation conversation... MJ is crazy all hell telling TJ to be careful, and don't give other girls wrong idea, (please) little does MJ know, She's one of those girls getting the wrong idea, because TJ won't end up with her lunatic azz either 8-|

Tj  must be a fool,an idiot   who just  walks inn and  push a  female  down? while TJ knows  JM  have a  bad  ankle.  he stood  there unable to stop   MC sister  from  hurting  JM  more.

I am  looking forward  to  see what  lie  JM  come  up  with  cause  her  ex  is  TJ  friend.TJ  called  him to  help  JM. he is suppose  to  see to  her  wrist.

anbud said: Tj  must be a fool,an idiot   who just  walks inn and  push a  female  down? while TJ knows  JM  have a  bad  ankle.  he stood  there unable to stop   MC sister  from  hurting  JM  more.

I am  looking forward  to  see what  lie  JM  come  up  with  cause  her  ex  is  TJ  friend.TJ  called  him to  help  JM. he is suppose  to  see to  her  wrist.

@Valsava  ,JM  mother  is  more then  slow, the writers are  making  this  elderly  woman   to act like a  5 year  old.  its shocking to know  this    woman   give birth  ,and still have no  sense  of ever becoming   an  adult.she is so helpless  that  any  man  with a  brain   will  run  a mile  away, its  long term  care cause     she can't  do anything   to better herself.

LOL their nicknames for each other ...how cute and apt in their twisted POVs...haha! In this ep, it seems that TJ has begun to see JM as a woman during that walk in the rain. And when TJ asks MJ about those kind of feelings, MJ thot TJ is beginning to feel for her....LOL Not in a million years.

@Jadecloud, Thanks for translating that scene..So that's what MC sister was all fired up about telling her mom boy she's in for a rude awakening and he hasn't came out and openly rejected  her and he will and the first person that will find out he don;t like her is his mom telling that to MC mom   

@suchadiva42,  The funny part about all this is that TJ don;t see her action that she likes him.. She thinks because he's not into the girl boy thing that she will be able to hook him but he's waking up to these feelings and when he tells her he only see her as a friend she's going to have as fit and tell him about all those times they was together she thought that he had started to like her .. His will tell her  that he never like her as a woman..   This is what girls like her don;t understand thinking they should be first pick because they was around all the time no man want the woman he treats as a buddy it never works  

@valsava" I agree it never works because what TJ feels for MJ is actually a sister thing and nothing else, but MJ isn't going to hear none of that and try to force TJ to change his mind about her watch and see..

@suchadiva42,  He may try and date her but once she try and rush him down the isle he's going to run.. LOL And brake up with her first I think he would find out all that family did to JM and not want to be to close to them again    

@valsava" That was my assumption of TJ finding out what MJ mother and brother did to JM and isn't going to like it or MJ one bit [-X

Archived