[Drama 2015] Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra 칠전팔기, 구해라 (Min Hyo Rin, B1A4 Jin Young, Kwak Si Yang)

ainissky

Guest dramacf

New in this thread!I'm really lovin' this new drama.It perfectly balances the right amount of angst and fun scenes.For the OTP, I'm betting it's Hae Ra and Se Chan...coz you don't bring in another character after you killed of the other character and it's a coincidence they look the same. Se Chan's double (since we don't know his name yet) I bet has the same musicality as Se Chan and it would be interesting to watch how he will blend in with the group and Se Chan's family...Another interesting puzzle to solve is are Se Chan and Se Jong really twins? How can the mom not even doubt for one bit how her "twins" don't look the same?There's a flashback scene at the end of EP3 when they were still babies...I hope the drama explains how Se Chan & Se Jong ended up as twins even if its just bits and pieces of flashback scenes...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

^It can happened. There's few possibilites, mom adopted SC when he still baby and born in same year as SJ so mom decided to call them twins to avoid problems. Sometimes when people adopt the first child, they been blessed later with their own child.
Then, SC maybe been left outside of SJ house when he small. The person that left him know that the mom just got a baby and he can get milk or anything. Or SC is mom friend baby. Since SC actually got real twin maybe they been separated at birth, one adopted in Korea and another one been brought to overseas and adopted parents never reveal the truth to them. 
Well, my friend also got adopted 'twins'. She and her husband asking around for baby to be adopt specially from poor family. One day, she got a healthy baby boy and few weeks later been offered another boy. So she decided to adopt both boys and called them twins. The boys are really different in term of skin color once they grow up. Not sure when she will told them about it. But so far, she, family and friends call them twins.
-----Yoo Sung Eun sings her heart out in 'Jasmine Flower' MV for 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' OST
Yoo Sung Eun sang her heart out along to "Jasmine Flower" for Part 3 of the Mnet music drama 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' OST!

"Jasmine Flower", which is originally sung by Lee Seung Chul, is written by Lee Geun Sang and Park Joon Bae, composed by Lee Geun Sang, and re-arranged by Kim Ji Soo. 
Yoo Sung Eun made the emotional song refreshing with her powerful vocals as expected of the 'Voice Korea' finalist.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/yoo-sung-eun-sings-her-heart-out-in-jasmine-flower-mv-for-perseverance-goo-hae-ra-ost

As much as I love Se Chan/Jinyoung, I feel that Haera/Min Hyorin will end up with Se Jong. Se Jong comes after her as the show's opening song and he is also named the male lead.... Plus he seems to the deep one who loves from afar.... Although I personally would love for Se Chan's look alike to get a chance with Haera <3 JINYOUNG <3

Guest christal.moua_at_gmail.com_stv

Does anyone know who the leader of the group of trainees are? He really caught my eyes. I tried searching for it but nothING came up.

AshlinT said: As much as I love Se Chan/Jinyoung, I feel that Haera/Min Hyorin will end up with Se Jong. Se Jong comes after her as the show's opening song and he is also named the male lead.... Plus he seems to the deep one who loves from afar.... Although I personally would love for Se Chan's look alike to get a chance with Haera <3 JINYOUNG <3

i just watch the 1st episode and for the half time watching it i keep wondering " why this sejong look sooo familiar??" it turn out that he is the male lead on Park Bom's You & I MV.. LOL.. im sorry its a bit random..
anyway.. watching this drama because of henry.. and it turn out that the story line is interesting.. hehe.. 

Guest butterfly14

Oh so are we thinking the twins got switched at birth? Ahhhh... I watched ep 3 with 88% subs on Viki but I couldn't wait. Really love how this drama has a lot of heart. Nobody in the lead is too pretty or full of themselves (although that one daughter that can't sing can GO!). Mostly watching for Henry, but I really enjoy everyone. I think my fave character is Tae Poong because he's just hilarious when it goes into his Storm flashbacks. Oh the horror of the 90s! I love all the songs... especially the song the Preserverance team was singing when Tae Poong was fantasizing about all these additions and then he was slammed back into reality and they sounded bad. Anyone know the name of that song? This drama needs a song list, I want them all.

Perseverance Goo Haera - Episode 1 Song List

Here are the artists and songs that were used in Episode 1 of Perseverance Goo Haera the songs they sang and the background songs. The list is in the order that they appeared in the episode and times. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get every song in the entire show, especially some of the background ones that only have a line or two, but I’ll do my best! :D

SNSD - Way To Go (2009) - 1:40
Kim Wonjun - Show (1996) - 2:45
Koyote - Encounter (1999) - 5:27
Chariots of Fire (1981) - 7:15
Super Junior - Sorry Sorry (2009) - 7:55
Cool – Beer and Peanut (2000) – 8:50
Can – Don’t Speak In Banmal (2013) – 11:32
Lim Jeonghee – Music Is My Life (2005) – 12:28
Gummy – Amnesia (2004) – 17:23
Miss A – Good Girl Bad Girl (2010) – 20:25
1TYM – Hot (2004) – 21:35
Im Gihoon – The Day I Met You (1995) – 23:13
SNSD – Into The New World (2007) – 26:52
HOT – Candy (1996) – 31:43
Panic – Left Handed (1995) – 34:18
Panic – Waiting (1995) – 36:16
Min Hyorin – Wait Wolf (2007) – 42:15
Narsha – I’m In Love (2010) – 47:05
Lee Kichan – Cold (2002) – 53:05
Na Yoonkwon – If It Was Me (2004) – 54:25
Chariots of Fire (1981) – 1:03:03
Beethoven’s 5th Symphony – 1:03:46
Miss A – Touch (2012) – 1:04:05
2AM – I Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die (2010) – 1:05:27
Lee Seunghwan – As Much As The Love Scattered (1997) – 1:06:54
SNSD – Way To Go (2009) – 1:12:25

cr to: http://thesuitelife547.tumblr.com

Perseverance Goo Haera - Episode 2 Song List

There were a lot of instrumentals used this time around and some snippets, some of which I couldn’t get. There were also less songs used this episode, but I guess now that we’re past all the introduction and auditioning, it makes sense. I included the Hangul for the songs that would be difficult to find with just the English words.

Also, in case you were wondering, those songs that were in the middle when Sechan, Haera, and Tae Poong were at the sort of bar place, those were all parodies of songs, so I didn’t include them.

Tashannie – Caution (1999) – 0:20
SNSD – Way To Go (2009) – 1:56
Lee Seunghwan – As Much As The Love Scattered In The World (1991) – 8:23
CN Blue – I’m A Loner (2010) – 16:03
As One – I Want and Resent You (2001) – 22:35
Lee Moonse – In The Rain (1985) – 24:47
Panic – Bus Stop (2005) – 33:42
Lee Jangwoo – 널 만난 이후 (After I Met You) (1996) – 40:55
Shim Subong – I Only Know Love (1987) – 57:10
IU & Seulong – Nagging (2010) – 1:00:44
Tashannie – Caution (1999) – 1:02:42
Younha – We Broke Up Today (2009) – 1:07:37
Ulala Session – Gathering My Tears (2015) – 1:11:28

cr to: http://thesuitelife547.tumblr.com

I'd have to say I'm pretty surprised at how many people want GHR and SCs doppelgänger to end up together. First of all I didn't really think the original SC and her fit well together (mostly due to the teeny detail that many seem to forget...you know the fact that the girl doesn't reciprocate his feelings and repeatedly shuts him down but whatever technicalities right?). I for one have been rooting for her and the main guy ever since I found out there was a mutual attraction between the two. Whatever ends up happening I'm 99% sure they'll end up together anyway but I really don't understand why anyone wants the former pair to end up together.

I feel like the majority of people are just shipping GHR with SC/doppelganger because the actor is in a band and everyone's watching the drama for him but I personally think that the triangle can go either way:

1) SJ saw GHR first and the attraction is mutual between them. He's always backed off from pursuing her because he knows that his little brother is very much in love with her. He obviously loves and chooses family over girls and love. GHR believes that her father brought SJ to her... that it's fate. SJ will never pursue GHR even though he likes her -- ENTER SC'S DOPPELGANGER. His role is to bring SJ and GHR back together. It'll be like in a way, SC is saying "I've always known that you two loved each other but I just always thought that I could make you love me too. You should be with the one you love. I'm sorry for being the reason why you two couldn't be together."

2) Even though GHR never loved SC the same way, she's going to fall for his doppelganger and realize that she was meant to be with SC all along because he's been there for her and loved her all those times. She took his love for granted and will never get to tell him that she's sorry. Falling with SC's doppelganger will be like she ended up with the person she was supposed to... it'll be like a second chance to end up with the right person.

I personally think that she should end up with SJ. The love he has for his little brother is the reason why he never pursued GHR but he deserves to be happy too!

rameennoodles said: I'd have to say I'm pretty surprised at how many people want GHR and SCs doppelgänger to end up together. First of all I didn't really think the original SC and her fit well together (mostly due to the teeny detail that many seem to forget...you know the fact that the girl doesn't reciprocate his feelings and repeatedly shuts him down but whatever technicalities right?). I for one have been rooting for her and the main guy ever since I found out there was a mutual attraction between the two. Whatever ends up happening I'm 99% sure they'll end up together anyway but I really don't understand why anyone wants the former pair to end up together.

Guest adikkeluangman

‘Sing Again, Hera Gu’ Presents Collaboration Performance with ‘Dancing 9’
The music drama Sing Again, Hera Gu will be presenting a fantastic collaboration with Dancing 9.
On January 28, Mnet pre-released the full version of the choreography video, which will be aired through the fourth episode of Sing Again, Hera Gu. 
86197002.jpg

The video shows the modern dancer Choi Soo Jin and Lee Sun Tae from Dancing 9 dancing to Gu Hera (Min Hyo Rin)’s piano playing.
The world renowned choreographer Choi Soo Jin and dancer Lee Sun Tae grip the viewers′ attention by presenting beautiful movements along the song The Day I Met You by Hera (Min Hyo Rin) and Se Chan (B1A4’s Jin Young).
Choi Soo Jin and Lee Sun Tae reportedly completed the choreography expressing Hera’s yearning for Se Chan, based on their friendship with director Kim Yong Bum and Ahn Jun Young, who directed Dancing9. Their dance movements will convey the emotions of a man trying to leave and a woman who misses him.

Meanwhile, the fourth episode of Sing Again, Hera Gu will air on January 30 at 11:20 p.m. (KST)
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/86197/video-sing-again-hera-gu-presents-collaboration-performance-with-dancing-9

Guest adikkeluangman

SUJU-M Henry Experiences Scrubbing Pain of Korean Bathouses in ′Sing Again, Hera Gu′
Super Junior-M′s Henry has challenged himself to a bath scene in Mnet′s music drama Sing Again, Hera Gu. 
On January 29, Mnet unveiled teaser photos of Henry and Shim Hyung Tak′s public bathhouse scene. In the photos, Henry, not yet used to the Korean bathhouse culture, is shown with a face full of pain as Shim Hyung Tak scrubs Henry′s back. Through the bathhouse photos, Henry′s six-pack was also revealed. 
86278002.jpg

"Henry′s first Korean bathhouse adventure began with the difficulty of taking of his clothes," said the Sing Again, Hera Gu staff. "Although he was completely embarrassed, he managed to succeed in taking off his clothes, but Henry squirming over the hot water bath drew out a lot of laughter. You′ll be able to see Henry′s pain limit as the scrubbing begins." 
On January 30, Sing Again, Hera Gu episode four will reveal the birth secret between Se Jong (Kwak Si Yang) and Se Chan (Jin Young). 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/86278/suju-m-henry-experiences-scrubbing-pain-of-korean-bathouses-in-sing-again-hera-gu
-----Super Junior-M′s Henry was enjoying that "analog sound."12513347.jpg
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/86307/twitter-roundup

Archived