[Drama 2015] Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra 칠전팔기, 구해라 (Min Hyo Rin, B1A4 Jin Young, Kwak Si Yang)

ainissky

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest daehanna

I'm starting to like this drama and at the same time i'm beginning to fall in love with jinyoung!!! I hope english sub will come out soon
:x

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 cheer on Jinyoung's drama 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' with derp faces
B8lqZ5_CUAA_cOZ.jpg

Jinyoung tweeted on January 30, "Kang Se Chan! Reveal your secret~~! Today is the day that all of Se Chan's secrets will be revealed~~~ Watch the broadcast of 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' live at 11:20 PM KST~~^^!! ....(Sorry guys...kekekekeke)."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/b1a4-cheer-on-jinyoungs-drama-perseverance-goo-hae-ra-with-derp-faces

I started watching this drama two days ago and i kinda like it. It looks like GLEE but i think is ok. This drama gives me enjoyable to the eyes and the ears. I think i'm going to be #TeamSeJong, he gives me the vibe of Song Daehan ( The Triplets Daehan - Minguk - Manse) everytime he's with Se Chan. LOL. 
Anyway, Does anyone have posted the songs they sing in every episode? 

Guest adikkeluangman

Team Never Stop kick off your weekend with MVs for the 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' OST
proxy.jpg?t=HBhQaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbGxrcG9w

Team Never Stop (B1A4's Jinyoung, Super Junior-M's Henry, Min Hyo Rin, Yoo Sung Eun, Kwak Si Yang, and Ulala Session's Park Kwang Sun) and Ulala Session's Park Kwang Sun sang "Place Where You Need to Be" and "Family" for part 4 of their starring Mnet music drama 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' OST!

"Place Where You Need to Be" and "Family" are originally sung by g.o.d and Lee Seung Hwan, respectively. As "Place Where You Need to Be" is g.o.d's song, Team Never Stop kept it groovy with their smooth vocals. Park Kwang Sun also brought out the heartfelt emotions of "Family" with his guitar.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/team-never-stop-kick-off-your-weekend-with-mvs-for-the-perseverance-goo-hae-ra-ost
-----[Naver STARCAST] Mnet 'Sing Again, Goo Haera' Behind-the-Scenes #1 B8qDtSLCMAAlF9Y.jpgB8qDtTUCMAANAd0.jpg

B8qDtSnCUAA2gKf.jpg

-----[Naver STARCAST] Mnet 'Sing Again, Goo Haera' Behind-the-Scenes #2B8qDyxwCQAA_g3Q.jpgB8qDyy0CQAAcvhh.jpg

B8qDyyvCQAExTLu.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

[Naver STARCAST] Mnet 'Sing Again, Goo Haera' Behind-the-Scenes #3B8qD5W0CQAIXFOq.jpgB8qD5YCCUAApZ3e.jpg

B8qD5YICQAQn8Tc.jpgB8qD5YHCUAAtYZ2.jpg

-----[Naver STARCAST] Mnet 'Sing Again, Goo Haera' Behind-the-Scenes #4 B8qD_mECAAA-pdL.jpgB8qD_o7CUAAELpC.jpg

B8qD_qCCQAAC8w9.jpgB8qD_o6CQAAbbe9.jpg

Guest butterfly14

Thanks for the song lists. I looooooooove this drama. Each episode keeps getting better and better! It's full of so much heart. And the songs are the best!

SONG LIST FOR EPISODE 4
All BGM are listed in order they appear in the episode. Click on the bold text for YT links

1. Min Hyo rin and Jinyoung (feat. Baro) - The Day I Met You

, Hae-ra plays piano and sing for the ballet dancers. Original song in 1995 by
2. ?? - Fate (YT) , Ray sees Hae ra crying at the balcony. Original version by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvayDhWP8x4.3. Min Hyo rin and Jinyoung - Oh My Love (YT) , Ray & Hae ra duet. Original by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnO5Y8bTO2M, remake by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYz_YWHF8fU.4. Team Chiljeonpalgi - 힘내 (
, team Chiljeonpalgi and Tae Poong doing studio construction . A remake of 
in 2009.5. Team Chiljeonpalgi - 한걸음 더 (
, team Chiljeonpalgi cleaning the place. Original song by
in 1990.6. Wheesung - 전할 수 없는 이야기 
, SJ runs after seeing Hae ra hugging Ray.7. Martial music - 
, Moms set rules for the Team if they want to stay and eat there. Song from the Real Men show.8. Team Chiljeonpalgi - Place Where You Need To Be 
, during practice time. Original song by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muzN0hlDQpA.9. DJ Doc - 나 이런사람이야 
, first bgm while Henry and Tae Poong at the sauna10. EXID - Up and Down 
, second song at the sauna11. Ullala Session - Family
Jang Goon sings in front of his father. Original song by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfRljrjRpFQ.12. 2 AM - 전화를 받지 않는 너에게
, song played at the radio station before SJ, Scarlet and Ki Joon interview.13. Mad Clown & Soyu - Stupid In Love
 , Tae Poong and Hae ra come to radio recording and SJ sees Hae ra.14. A Pink - NoNoNo
, Scarlet singing live, joined by SJ later on.15. Honey G - 바보야 
song played at the cafe where Tae Poong talking to the DJ hyung.
That Noel's song Fate featured in this episode is performed by a female singer, however I can't find this version and the singer's name. Love her cover btw.

Why is the reception of this drama slow? I still didn't watch even one episode, but, I read the first episode's recap in dramabeans, and the overall Reply '94 vibe had me squealing all over the place. I already love Hae-ra and Se-jong together, although Se-chan is an adorable cutie-pie, he's a bit possesive. Not like a huge control freak, no way. But if that forced kiss happened to me by a guy who I keep in my friend territory, I'd push him away too. I'd even kick his shins. Hyung's longing gazes have me in tears definitely. And Hae-ra's longing look towards Se-jong reminds me of Na-jung and Trash-oppa in Reply '94. And as a Nareki by heart, I squeal! I hope my unnies, @oldsoul, @thegirlwho, @reddy1, @libra93, @limanh, @clockwatcher and all other narekians would join me. Also, I'll bring my unnie, @dee_dina would join me as well.

Persever Gu Hae-ra, hwaiting! Let's persevere to the end!

heartoppaya said: Why is the reception of this drama slow? I still didn't watch even one episode, but, I read the first episode's recap in dramabeans, and the overall Reply '94 vibe had me squealing all over the place. I already love Hae-ra and Se-jong together, although Se-chan is an adorable cutie-pie, he's a bit possesive. Not like a huge control freak, no way. But if that forced kiss happened to me by a guy who I keep in my friend territory, I'd push him away too. I'd even kick his shins. Hyung's longing gazes have me in tears definitely. And Hae-ra's longing look towards Se-jong reminds me of Na-jung and Trash-oppa in Reply '94. And as a Nareki by heart, I squeal! I hope my unnies, @oldsoul, @thegirlwho, @reddy1, @libra93, @limanh, @clockwatcher and all other narekians would join me. Also, I'll bring my unnie, @dee_dina would join me as well. Persever Gu Hae-ra, hwaiting! Let's persevere to the end!

Guest adikkeluangman

Mnet 'Sing Again, Goo Haera' Behind-the-Scenes

-----Her birthday was on yesterday February 5.
[TRANS] 150205 Min Hyorin's Instagram: "Style team prepared a cake Thank you:((I was so sick today but thank you:-* :x
B9HeKiSCIAA4dSt.jpg
(by fyjypnation)

Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] 150205 Min Hyorin's Instagram: "Brand IRO got me a cake with a figure that looks just like me as a gift Thank you so so much!! (by fyjypnation)B9He_nDCQAAErDp.jpg

-----[TRANS] 150205 Min Hyorin's Instagram: "The 'Sing Again, Goo Haera' team and the director got me a cake as a gift. I was so sick for the past couple of days but thank you for being so caring and I will hwaiting even more for the time we have left!! Ah!!And the broadcast time for 'Sing Again, Goo Haera' has been moved to Friday ♥11:20PM♥ Please watch!!Thank you to everyone that has wished me a happy birthday through the comments (by fyjypnation)B9HhqoYCUAAVGZH.jpg

-----Mnet 'Sing Again, Goo Haera' Behind-the-Scenes (Min Hyorin)B9HprBTCYAAsMWy.jpgB9Hpq_fCYAEN8IT.jpg

B9Hpq_zCAAEgRr5.jpg

rameennoodles said: I'd have to say I'm pretty surprised at how many people want GHR and SCs doppelgänger to end up together. First of all I didn't really think the original SC and her fit well together (mostly due to the teeny detail that many seem to forget...you know the fact that the girl doesn't reciprocate his feelings and repeatedly shuts him down but whatever technicalities right?). I for one have been rooting for her and the main guy ever since I found out there was a mutual attraction between the two. Whatever ends up happening I'm 99% sure they'll end up together anyway but I really don't understand why anyone wants the former pair to end up together.

Maybe because Se Jong is shooting himself in the foot with his actions? I am not rooting for one or another at the moment (we haven't seen enough of Ray to really judge his character) but Se Jong is ruining his own chances by refusing to admit his feelings and pushing Hae Ra away. There is no doubt that his reasons are nobel, but still.

Unfortunately yes, BUT, I would act the same way if I had to sign a slave contract on my siblings' behalf and put my dreams on hold - not to mention the fact that everyone in Emperor Entertainment is treating me like crap. He tried to leave by saying that he had a dream he needed to protect but he just got threats instead. Poor Sejong. I do see him joining the Perseverance Team later and fulfilling Se Chan's bucket list though so let's see :)

Oh,man,this drama is driving me crazy! It's like Dream High on makjang steroids! But I just can't stop watching,it has this weird pull on me where I have fallen under the charm of Se Jong,all the while shrieking in frustration at his completely incomprehensible actions. *spoiler alert*

Why can't the hyungs just say to Hae Ra why Se Jong joined the Emperor Ent.? Why?! There is absolutely no reason not to. None. None. Like,really,none. Se Chan actions,while dumb,are understandable as is Se Jong's choice.

Amd then we have Hae Ra hating Se Jong for his noble idiocy,a death,a birth secret,an evil CEO and his evil progeny,more noble sacrifice,an identical twin,stolen funds,a "ghost singer" for a spoiled brat,and on and on we go.... Isn't this totally like a daily soap?!

On the other hand,the songs are awesome,the characters are very likeable and fleshed out and I really want to see what happens to them and will Se Jong be able to join them.

The story between him and Hae Ra reminds me also of Dream High because he's forced to "betray" his group and become a trainee and debut,while Hae Ra (Suzy) has a new guy by her side. If this ends the same way as in DH I will lose it out of sheer frustration.

I keep telling myself I'm a grown richard simmons woman who has better things to watch,read and do,but I have to see this to the end.

The show should be called Persevere Se Jong! I mean,he not only loses his bro,but his best friend and love interest and mom in a way,with the family twist in ep3 and everybody moving in. Plus,he clearly has issues,what with pushing HR away for his dead bro,but still wanting her. Come to your senses,man! Boy. Whatever.

This better have the happy ending I've envisioned or I'll blame my newest grey hairs on this bloody show.

Archived