[Drama 2015] Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra 칠전팔기, 구해라 (Min Hyo Rin, B1A4 Jin Young, Kwak Si Yang)

ainissky

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Min Hyo Rin Dances to EXID′s ′Up&Down′ at ′Sing Again, Hera Gu′ Press Conference
Heating things up a bit , Min Hyo Rin put on a sexy performance of Up&Down at the press conference for Sing Again, Hera Gu

On January 6, Mnet′s new music drama Sing Again, Hera Gu held its press conference at The Plaza Hotel in Jung-gu, where Min Hyo Rin performed EXID′s hit song, Up&Down

84548002.jpg

Read more here: Mwave
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"B1A4′s Jin Young Talks about His Cotton Candy-Like Crush in Fifth Grade
Looking into his old memories, B1A4′s Jin Young shared a bit about his past crush. 

On January 6, Mnet′s new music drama Sing Again, Hera Gu held its press conference at The Plaza Hotel in Jung-gu, where Jin Young talked about his experiences of having a crush. 

"I once had a crush in elementary school. I really like her. She transferred to my school in fifth grade, and she was a very beautiful girl like cotton candy," said Jin Young.

84536002.jpg

Read more here: Mwave

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Perseverance Goo Hae Ra” Min Hyo Rin: “Goo Hae Ra’s Story Sounded Just Like Mine”
perseverance-goo-hae-ra-min-hyo-rin-e142

At a press conference held for Mnet’s new music drama “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra,” Min Hyo Rin shared her resolve to show a new side of herself as an actress through her depiction of the main character Goo Hae Ra.

The actress said, “[Goo Hae Ra's] story sounded just like mine. I don’t know if you are aware, but I have three failed records. I actually used to be a singer trainee. So I thought many times that [this story] is very similar to mine. I wanted to sing very badly but didn’t know where or how. And then I met this drama.”

She continued, “Until now, I have only shown a standoffish and cold side of me. I selected this drama because it gave me the opportunity to show off my more free and easy side.”

Min Hyo Rin will be taking on the role of Goo Hae Ra who dreams of becoming a singer in order to make known her late father’s compositions but cannot get signed to an agency. “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra” is about what happens when she decides to audition for “Superstar K.”

The first episode of “Perseverance Good Hae Ra” will air on January 9.

Soompi

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 Jin Young, SUJU-M Henry, Min Hyo Rin and More Present ′Sing Again, Hera Gu′
78354001.jpg
Min Hyo Rin enters the room in a unique black dress68526121.jpg
And a little bit of serious Henry.

24626067.jpg
Yu Seong Eun shyly smiles at the camera55915037.jpg
Park Kwang Sun adds energy with his cheerful spirit23494507.jpg
Two thumbs up for B1A4′s Jin Young!79594213.jpg
Kwak Si Yang chicly stands for the photo wall40504553.jpg
Stay tuned for ′Sing Again, Hera Gu′!

Min Hyo Rin, B1A4’s Jin Young, Super Junior-M’s Henry, Ulala Session’s Park Kwang Sun, Kwak Si Yang, Yu Seong Eun, Kim Yong Bum PD and Ahn Jun Young PD attended the press conference for Mnet’s music drama Sing Again, Hera Gu on January 6, at The Plaza Hotel in Jung District, Seoul.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84528/sing-again-hera-gu-hold-press-conference
-----SUJU-M’s Henry Was Happy to Meet Park Jin Young in Person through ‘Sing Again, Hera Gu’
Super Junior-M’s Henry shared his thoughts on meeting Park Jin Young.
On January 6, Henry attended the press conference for Mnet’s music drama Sing Again, Hera Gu and brought up the stars who made a cameo appearance in the drama.
84550002.jpg

Henry said, “I saw Baek Ji Young for the first time and she was prettier than I thought. CEO Park Jin Young was also there and I was happy to be able to meet the people, who I’ve only seen through TV, in person.”
Sing Again, Hera Gu will feature Baek Ji Young, Park Jin Young, Yoon Jong Shin, Yoon Sang, Dal Shabet’s Woohee as well as the Superstar K2 contestants Kim Ji Soo, Jang Jae In, Kim Geu Rim Lee Bo Ram and more as cameos.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84550/suju-ms-henry-was-happy-to-meet-park-jin-young-in-person-through-sing-again-hera-gu
-----SUJU-M’s Henry Says Army Life Doesn’t Suit Him
Super Junior-M’s Henry revealed that the army life doesn’t suit him.
Henry attended the press conference for Mnet’s music drama Sing Again, Hera Gu on January 6 at The Plaza Hotel in Jung-gu, Seoul, and brought up MBC’s Real Man.
When asked, “Which do you think suits you the best, acting, music and variety show?” Henry answered, “First of all, army is definitely not what suits me the best. Wow~ It’s really difficult,” bringing out laughter.
Then Henry said, “I can’t choose one. I think I like them all. I like everything. I like all except for the army, ice water and CBR,” and added, “But if I were to choose one, I like music. I love music because I’ve been doing it ever since I was young.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84571/suju-ms-henry-says-army-life-doesnt-suit-him

Guest adikkeluangman

Henry Will Depict Character Similar to Himself in Mnet’s New Music Drama “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra”
Super Junior-M’s Henry talked about his role in Mnet’s new music drama, “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra.”
On January 6, Henry attended a press conference for “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra,” which was held at The Plaza Hotel in Seoul. Fellow cast members Min Hyo Rin, Kwak Si Yang, B1A4’s Jinyoung, Ulala Session’s Park Kwang Sun, Lee Yuri, Yoo Sung Eun and PDs Kim Yong Bum and Ahn Jun Young were also in attendance.
proxy.jpg?t=HBhSaHR0cDovL3d3dy5zb29tcGku

When asked about his role in the new drama, Henry replied, “My character is Henry. A very dashing and sexy character.”
He continued, “Henry is like me, a character who comes from the United States to become a K-Pop star. He is a very entertaining character, so please look forward to it.”
There is high anticipation for the drama as it is backed by a staff consisting of top PDs and writers from a variety of genres. To name a few, PD Kim Yong Bum of “Superstar K” and Dancing 9”,” writer Shin Myung Jin of “Real Men” and “Music Bank,” and writer Jung Soo Hyun of “Nonstop” and “Apgujeong Diary” will be combining their expertise in survival audition programs, variety shows, music programs, and sitcoms.
“Perseverance Goo Hae Ra” is set to premiere on Friday January 9 on Mnet. The drama will consist of twelve episodes and tell the story of what happened after the sensational second season of “Superstar K.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/06/henry-will-depict-character-similar-to-himself-in-mnets-new-music-drama-perseverance-goo-hae-ra/
-----MHR picture from the press conference
03.9464868.1_99_20150106152410.jpg

#민효린 Mnet '칠전팔기 구해라' 제작 발표회 #Minhyorin Mnet 'Sing Again, Hera Gu' Press Conference :) http://t.co/hRO098MVF9

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

January 6, 2015

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Video~] ′Sing Again, Hera Gu′ Unveils Refreshing and Fun Highlight Video
With only a few more days until the big premiere, Mnet highlighted some of the scenes of its highly-anticipated new music drama, Sing Again, Hera Gu.

56779478.jpg

The highlight video for episode one of Sing Again, Hera Gu was released on January 7, telling the story of Gu Hera (Min Hyo Rin), Kang Se Jong (Kwak Si Yang), Kang Se Chan (B1A4′s Jin Young), Henry (Super Junior-M′s Henry) and other musician hopefuls, as they overcome their failures in luck, emotions, love, language, weight and more by challenging themselves in auditioning for Superstar K2 and fulfilling their dreams. 

The teaser also hinted at possible lovelines between Kwak Si Yang, Jin Young and Min Hyo Rin, raising anticipation. 

A sneak peek of some of the stars who will be making cameo appearances, such as John Park, Baek Ji Young, Eddy Kim, Yoon Jong Shin, Park Jin Young, ZE:A′s Hyung Sik and much, much more, were featured as well.

Sing Again, Hera Gu will begin on January 9, so check it out!

Mwave

Guest adikkeluangman

Hyungsik supports Henry with a cameo appearance on upcoming drama 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra'
ZE:A's Hyungsik will be making a cameo for the Mnet music drama 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' to cheer on Super Junior-M's Henry's drama debut!
According to Mnet on the 8th, Hyungsik will make his entrance on the premiere episode as Kang Se Jong (Kwak Si Yang)'s school sunbae, who is a genius from KAIST. The idol-turned-actor also completed filming without any NGs.
B6y4_0DCIAAcyDc.jpg

Hyungsik shared, "With the heart to support Henry, whom I starred with on 'Real Men', and his drama debut, I readily accepted the cameo offer... The atmosphere on set is very good so I sense that it will be daebak. 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' fighting!"
'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' will premiere on the 9th!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/hyungsik-supports-henry-with-a-cameo-appearance-on-upcoming-drama-perseverance-goo-hae-ra
-----[starN Focus] Min Hyo Lin at press conference for new drama 'Persevere, Gu Ha-ra'
20150106170430_54ab970e7f521_1.jpg

On January 6th, press conference for channel Mnet's new music drama, 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra,' was held at The Plaza Hotel in Sogongdong, Seoul.
Actress Min Hyo Lin attended the conference in a black short skirt and high heels. She showed sexy and lovely look at the same time in the black dress, and many fans and netizens are showing hot reactions for her fabulous look.
Min Hyo Lin is playing in 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra' as a girl named Gu Hae-ra, an energetic girl who lost her father when she was only 10 years old.
Meanwhile, drama 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra' will premiere on January 9th.
20150106170430_54ab970e7f521_2.jpg
Min Hyo Lin having a photo time, wearing a black short skirt

20150106170431_54ab970e7f521_3.jpg
Min Hyo Lin dancing EXID's 'UP&DOWN' 

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=351148  
-----Min Hyo Lin talks about why she decided to play in drama 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra'
Min Hyo Lin talked about why she decided to play in drama 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra.'
On January 6th, press conference for channel Mnet's new music drama, 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra,' was held at The Plaza Hotel in Sogongdong, Seoul, and Min Hyo Lin attended with Kwak Si Yang, B1A4's Jin Young, Super Junior-M's Henry, ULALA SESSION's Park Gwang Sun, and singer Yoo Sung Eun.
20150106162949_54ab8eed4bcc6_1.jpg

During the conference, Min Hyo Lin said, "I got to make a comeback with a new drama. I started feeling so excited for this drama after reading only two first pages of the scripts. I also thought that this drama looks quite similar with my own life story. I do not know if everyone knows, but I was getting ready to make my first debut as a singer."
Min Hyo Lin went on, "I really wanted to show my singing to people some time, and I finally got a chance thanks to this drama. I showed chic and cold looks in my previous dramas, and I thought that I will be able to show a much more casual look in this drama."
Min Hyo Lin also said, "Jang Young Nam told me that many people will enjoy watching how the characters go through troubles while pursuing their dreams."
Meanwhile, drama 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra' will premiere on January 9th.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=351140

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin and B1A4’s Jinyoung Sing a Duet Featuring Baro for “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra” OST
Mnet’s new music drama “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra” will broadcast its first episode on January 9 at 11 pm. At the same time, part 1 of the OST will be released as well.
The OST includes “The Day We Met” by Lim Ki Hoon and “Way to Go” by Girl’s Generation. “The Day We Met” will be the duet song between Min Hyo Rin and Jinyoung while “Way to Go” is the drama’s main title song. Their duet song was originally released in 1995, so the duo has added their own touch to the song in their remake. Fellow B1A4 member Baro has shown his support by adding a rap to the song as well.
B64IfGQCYAA7Z2c.jpg

The drama is centered on young musicians who grow and share love through music.The music audition program, “Superstar K,” will serve as an important setting. The main character (Min Hyo Rin) wishes to share her father’s posthumous work with the world. Meanwhile, she will be a part of a love triangle with twin brothers Kang Se Jong (Kwak Shi Yang) and Kang Se Chan (Jinyoung). Henry, Park Kwang Sun, and Yoo Sung Eun will play their friends who have a mutual passion for music. The central characters will meet while auditioning for “Superstar K” and the drama will follow what happens in the aftermath as well.
Their efforts have contributed to making “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra” a real music drama rather than a regular drama. The producers of the show explained, “The most important element in a music drama is music, so we gathered staff members from ‘Superstar K’ and ‘Dancing 9’ in order to show real music.”
After the first episode broadcasts on January 9, the OST songs will be released weekly after each episode airs.
JinyoungBaro2.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/08/min-hyo-rin-and-b1a4s-jinyoung-sing-a-duet-featuring-baro-for-perseverance-goo-hae-ra-ost/
-----More videos while waiting the first episode tonight. All the best to everyone.

#민효린 Mnet '칠전팔기 구해라' 하이라이트 영상 #Minhyorin Mnet 'Sing Again, Hera Gu' Highlight video clip http://t.co/EnYjE9gWbP

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

January 7, 2015

class="video-title mts" data-block-track="containerLink"Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra LICENSED ON 0gGiBbP.png  :)
VIKI CHANNEL: http://www.viki.com/tv/25540c-perseverance-goo-hae-ra-aka-sing-again-hera-gu

hUstMXP.png

The drama is about an unlucky young girl, Goo Hae Ra, who has a difficult time getting signed to an agency, as she dreams of having her father′s posthumous work be revealed to the world. She and a set of twin brothers, Kang Sae Jong and Kang Sae Chan, attempt to join Superstar K2 to follow their dreams.

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin, Jinyoung, and Baro release 'The Day I Met You' for 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' OST
The brand new drama 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' has released the first part of its OST complete with two songs--"Way to Go" and "The Day I Met You"! 
B67r64LCQAAIMEp.jpg

"Way to Go" is an upbeat song featuring the main cast of singers in the music drama. Some of you may recognize it as a cover of Girls' Generation's original "Way to Go." With its uplifting lyrics, fun instrumentals, and the combined vocals of the talented cast, 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra's "Way to Go" brings a rock band twist to the original.
"The Day I Met You" is a duet between Min Hyo Rin and B1A4's Jinyoung! Sweet and romantic, "The Day I Met You" expresses the emotions the actors' character's felt meeting each other and also features a rap from B1A4's Baro. 

In other news, 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' has recently started broadcasting! 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/min-hyo-rin-jinyoung-and-baro-release-the-day-i-met-you-for-perseverance-goo-hae-ra-ost

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Lin makes a successful first appearance on 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra'
Min Hyo Lin's acting on 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra' is becoming a hot issue.
Channel Mnet's new drama, 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra,' premiered on January 9th, and actress Min Hyo Lin's major transformation is becoming a hot issue among many fans viewers.
20150110085657_54b06ac82d5da_1.jpg

The first episode showed Gu Hae-ra (played by Min Hyo Lin) injuring her knee prior to participating in 'Super Star K' audition, and struggling from allergic reactions after eating peanuts.
She also lost a shoe after getting drunk, and she also surprised viewers by killing a bug with her flip-flop without getting scared.
Min Hyo Lin earned many fans with her pretty and sexy image, but she has showed a completely different side of her through the first episode of the drama.
Min Hyo Lin also received a lot of compliments for great dancing and singing performance.
Meanwhile, 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra' is going to show a story of young people who become friends and fall in love with each other through music, and it will air on every Friday at 11 PM.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=352052

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Bo Ram and Other Contestants of “Superstar K” Cameo on “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra”
park-bo-ram-perseverance-goo-hae-ra.jpg

On the premiere episode of Mnet’s new Friday drama “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra,” which aired on January 9, singer Park Bo Ram made a surprise cameo along with John ParkJang JaneKim Greem, and Kim Ji Soo, all contestants from previous seasons of reality singing competition “Superstar K” on which “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra” is based.

In the opening scenes, Park Bo Ram participates in an interview. When a cut of herself on the show is played on a screen behind her, Park Bo Ram feigns an angry fit and asks, “Did you purposefully put this on?” This is because on the show she was much heavier than she is now. Indeed, Park Bo Ram made heads turn earlier this year when she debuted 32 kg lighter than she was when she competed in “Superstar K.”

PD Kim Yong Bum, who was conducting the interview, said, “You were pretty then too.” Park Bo Ram replied, “Yes I was pretty; [my beauty] was just hidden.” She immediately countered, “I shouldn’t say things like this. What if I become a victim of bad editing again!”

Meanwhile, “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra” is a music drama about a girl who aspires to become a singer so that she can share with the world the compositions of her late father. After failing to get signed to an agency, she decides to audition for “Superstar K.”

Soompi

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"B1A4′s Jin Young Doesn′t Know What to Do with All the Praise for His Acting in ′Sing Again, Hera Gu′
Leader of the 5-member group, B1A4, Jin Young has been receiving much praise for his stable acting in the newly started Mnet music drama Sing Again, Hera Gu

B1A4′s Jin Young has taken the role of Kang Se Chan in Sing Again, Hera Gu, which began its series on January 19. 

Following the first episode, viewers commented, "He looks like he popped right out of a romantic comic series," "Jin Young perfectly pulled off Se Chan, who only looks at one woman. I ended up thinking about my first love as I watched Se Chan," "Singing and acting - he′s good at both. I′m excited for more," and more, receiving passing grades on his acting in the drama. Having acted in the movie Miss Granny as the immature grandson, Ban Ji Ha, Jin Young took the spotlight, being acknowledged as an actor.

84972002.jpg

In Sing Again, Hera Gu, Jin Young plays Kang Se Chan, who, at 11-years old, fell head over heels for Gu Hera (Min Hyo Rin) and decided to fulfill her dreams by auditioning with her in Superstar K2

In the first episode, Se Chan was friendzoned after he unexpectedly kissed Gu Hera, unable to hid his feelings, making viewers feel terrible for Se Chan. Especially as Gu Hera has feelings for Se Chan′s twin brother, Se Jong, a painful love triangle is in the works for the drama. 

Due to a fan meeting schedule in Malaysia, Jin Young stated, "Unfortunately, I wasn′t able to watch the first broadcast live. As soon I returned to Korea, I watched the rerun and looked up all the articles. I don′t know what to do with myself because there were so many praises." 

"Even so, all the compliments give me so much energy. Fighting to our Sing Again, Hera Gu staff and cast, who are suffering in the cold! Please watch over us until the end. We′ll work even harder!" 

Sing Again, Hera Gu is a story about a young group of people who are passionate about music depsite what the world says to them. 

Photo Credit: WM Entertainment
Mwave

Archived