Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

'Boyfriend' Received A Lot of Love ('Hot Love or Response')  from Middle-Aged Viewers

The authentic melodrama is definitely not an easy genre. It is a challenge for actors in a melodrama to persuade viewers through the expression their feelings which are even deeper than  that  of  a romantic comedy which, on 

the other hand, has a bright and resonating atmosphere. An  authentic melodrama  has no guarantee of success

or   favorable   response   compared   to   fast-paced  dramas. Nevertheless,  the   reason  why    the   traditional melodrama  is  constantly  loved  is  because  it  provides  comfort to  the  public  who is  tired  of stimulating or outreageous  content. The  drama  Boyfriend   captivated  the 40-50  viewers  who  dreamt  of  a  pure  love (...)

and was loved to the end.

Note: This is not a verbatim translation

Trans by @sword0616er

than the romantic comedy with a bright and ret. His "boyfriend" captivated the 40 to 50 middle-aged, who dreamed of pure love, and recorded the highest rating of 10 percent in the last episode, and was loved to the end. (Fees Platform Standards / Nielsen Korea available)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@rahma92  some might become his fan because of great acting and good look, most are because of his good manner, upright personality so he got many more loyal fans who are 30 -50.  i am glad to see adjumma so we can be actively support bogum like them when we reach their age.:w00t:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

@rahma92  some might become his fan because of great acting and good look, most are because of his good manner, upright personality so he got many more loyal fans who are 30 -50.  i am glad to see adjumma so we can be actively support bogum like them when we reach their age.:w00t:

Lmfao its true :joy:

Tho I'm sure he got many ahjumma fans because of choi taek too. 

5 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Happy Lunar New Greetings from Bogummy!

Its so cute. I think he's on vacation. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ok, we already know the BTS about Bo Gum's ad lib kissing of Block B's PO. on the cheek...what caught my attention here is Bo Gum's consistent thoughtfulness...getting a bottle of water for PO. which also did for Japan fanmeet MC...it's like attending to the need of others is an instinct...I love this about him.