Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

10 hours ago, magrace93 said:

I saw this video for the first time  and I thought that since I met him in the drama, I loved every moment with Park Bo Gum, I look forward to the next, only 5 days and we will see him again!

Hi magrace, like you, I'm impatiently waiting for Nov 28. That trip to Cuba changes everything. :lol:

• Like 2

*** November 28 is really nearing..... the drama is scheduled to premiere on Wednesday next week.  I'm just so excited of this drama since it is the first TV project of Bogum for quite a long while. Watching those teasers/trailers it feels like you are watching a movie when viewing the drama.  :lol: Cuba is a very NICE place. 

“Encounter” Reveals Informative Character Relationship Chart

0e76631b95b047d2befad673c30c14ce.jpeg?s=

tvN’s upcoming drama “Encounter” has finally released its character relationship chart!

The upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama is about Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo), a conglomerate heir divorcee and politician’s daughter who has never once lived for herself, Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum), a free-spirited individual who lives a simple life, and how their coincidental meeting jumpstarts a romantic tale.

The newly-released chart outlines the characters’ roles in the drama.

encounter3.jpg

In the middle of the chart, Cha Soo Hyun is shown as the head of Dong Hwa Hotel. Moon Sung Geun and Nam Ki Ae play her parents, with Moon Sung Geun’s character being described as a politician.

Dong Hwa Hotel is led by its hardworking staff which includes Nam Myung Shik (Go Chang Suk), Cha Soo Hyun’s chauffeur and loyal friend; Jang Mi Sun (Kwak Sun Young), Cha Soo Hyun’s administrative assistant; Kim Sun Joo (Kim Hye Eun), the head of the PR department; Lee Jin Ho (Kim Ho Chang), Park Han Gil (Lee Shi Hoon), and Gu Eun Jin (Park Jin Joo), members of the PR department; and Jo Hye In (Jeon So Ni), another member of the PR department and Kim Jin Hyuk’s friend.

Cha Hwa Yeon will be playing Cha Soo Hyun’s ex-mother-in-law and president of major conglomerate Tae Kyung Group, while Jang Seung Jo will take on the role of Jung Woo Seok, Cha Soo Hyun’s ex-husband and CEO of Tae Kyung Group.

On the other side of the chart is Kim Jin Hyuk’s small circle of friends and family. Shin Jung Geun and Baek Ji Won play his parents, while Block B’s P.O plays Jin Hyuk’s little brother. Lee Dae Chan (Kim Joo Heon) is described as Jin Hyuk’s close older friend.

“Encounter” will premiere on November 28 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Check out the highlight reel for the drama here!

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 2

November Male Advertisement Model Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

November Male Advertisement Model Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Nov 23, 2018
by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for male advertisement models!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior, with the Korean Business Research Institute evaluating the participation, interaction, and community indexes of 50 male advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for November.

***skip unrelated***

Actor Park Bo Gum also enjoyed a significant 74.22 percent increase in his score since last month, coming in at third place for November with a brand reputation index of 1,149,402.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1268429wpp/november-male-advertisement-model-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed

• Like 2

On 11/22/2018 at 5:27 AM, mellinadear said:

Get better soon.

@rahma92 aiyooo..that gif brought back memories. Huhu. I'm so proud of who he has become. 

Some people who attain fame end up changing but BG is staying true to himself.

@swordfish welcome welcome to bogummy's Thread. We are fun loving people. Trust me when I say a lot of us do Lurk but we are still here (sometimes). You read the whole thread from page 1? That's impressive I must say. 

I'm sure you know lots of things about him now hehehe.

P.S: I'm not I'll but do send your love to @dahae2006 *wink*

@mellinadear Yes I read it page by page  before I joined the thread. I really wanted to know all about him and this was the best source of info for Ifans. All the photos and articles are posted here. There were also a lot of discussions, arguments (shipping wars) and povs that made the thread entertaining to read. That's why I got sad when there were less and less people posting since Bogum went on hiatus. I hope they will all come back now.

• Like 2