Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

13 minutes ago, gumtaek said:
Hi, @autumnight! Wecome to the thread Yup, ike you I loved his long locks...U think those are rice donation that will be given to charity afterwards. I might be mistaken. Hope to see more of your posts in the thread!

Thank you, Gumtaek :lol: Sorry to bother you, but how do you put instagram/twitter into your post?

Earlier, I googled Christian Dior Atelier brown jacket because that brand tag on the left sleeve is so prominent :joy: 

13 minutes ago, autumnight said:

Thank you, Gumtaek :lol: Sorry to bother you, but how do you put instagram/twitter into your post?

Earlier, I googled Christian Dior Atelier brown jacket because that brand tag on the left sleeve is so prominent :joy: 

Spoiler

Copy the link and then paste as plain text for tweets...right click and you will see this instruction. For IG posts just copy the link and paste it here

DshlEd8VYAAfDjf.jpg

DshlEeEU8AA-oRm.jpg

• Like 1

Bo Gum RT-ed this:  (Thanks for the help, Gumtaek :D)

1 hour ago, httpgttk said:

I've been seeing these rumors on twitter. It's fake, right? The number of rts are alarming lol

I heard the filming for Boyfriend will go on till January and that BTS is fully booked for 2019 lol :P 

• Like 2

Dsj3T_VVYAcaEwt.jpg

http://m.dailysportshankook.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=198249#hi#_enliple

When asked who was your favorite entertainer celebrity, Yoo Jae-seok topped the list with 5.9 percent (male 7.7 percent female 4.1 percent). He receives the most support from people in their 30s to 60s (6.4 percent to 7.2 percent). Second place is IU, which accounted for 4.2 percent, with male fans at an overwhelming 7.3 percent, and female fans at 1.0 percent. Those in their teens to 20s occupy 8 percent and 4.2% to 4.8% are people in their 30s to 50s. The third most popular is BTS with 2.6 percent, with women at 3.5 percent, men at 1.7 percent of men, and 4.8 percent of women in their 40s and 1.5 percent to 1.9 percent in other age groups. Park Bogum comes in at no.4, (2.0 percent), So JiSub at no.5 (1.3 percent), Jeong Woo-sung at no.6 (1.3 percent), and Suzy at no.7 (1.2 percent), Seolhyun (1.1 percent), Song JoongKi (1.1 percent), An SongGi (1.1%) Choi PulAm (1.1%), Twice (1.1%), HanJiMin (1.1%) all at 8th place, Kang Ho Dong (1.0%), Kim Hye Soo (1.0%), Lee ByeongHun (1.0%) LeeSeungGi (1.0%) all ranked in the 9th place.

Trans by @4evgbogummy

Tweeted by @sword0616

@httpgttk

Spoiler

That's fake news. Projects are normally announced by their agencies.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, autumnight said:

I'm sorry, but what are those 100kg, 200kg, 600kg number under the banners? :huh: 

welcome to bogum's thread @autumnight 

a little long post for rice wreath - which is meaningful contribution from fan for their artist.  for bogum press con, various fan group representative from different countries discussed and ordered rice wreath from company.  Depends on our budget, they will arrange rice wreath and they write the rice amount under individual banner 50 kg, 100 kg, 200kg.. After the presscon, the rice will be donated to charity.  for malaysia, 50 kg and s'pore 100kg.

Japan 1000 kg, Thailand -200 kg,so on.. since this is 2nd time participation so i understood well:)

Spoiler

DsgaIk2VsAAWkCK.jpg

glad that i have been a part of this support, and fans across the world made this happen together!

• Like 2

On 11/19/2018 at 7:10 PM, dahae2006 said:

Thank you for your post @willenette 2011 vs 2016.   

Any interested fan wants to treasure his long hair ( LOL), 2nd pre-sale starts today.

Greetings from Blossom Entertainment. 
Here's the announcement for '2019 Park Bo Gum's Season's Greetings.'
The pre-sale of this product has been completely sold out and we are preparing the second and final pre-sale of the product. 
Since it's a seasonal item, we ask for your understanding that the product can be sold in limited numbers. The number of products to be sold in the second pre-sale will also be limited. As mentioned above, this will be the final sale of the product. 
The second pre-sale begins on the 20th of November, Tuesday at 10 AM. 
Thank you very much.

Image may contain: one or more people

Oh no! Anybody able to get this? Is it sold out again?

3 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Eng Subbed 4-Minute Teaser

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Hide contents

Part 4

Part 5

Thanks a lot as usual for all the updates @gumtaek. Glad to see subbed teaser, I was watching it raw. 

Welcome @autumnight

33 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Posting Gorgeous Photos of our Boy

â181121 â¡ âboyfriendâ press conferenceâ1200 x 1921â â

â181121 â¡ âboyfriendâ press conferenceâ1200 x 1920â â

â181121 â¡ âboyfriendâ press conferenceâ1200 x 1919â â

Credit: Logo

He is so dapper. I really missed him. I am so glad you are back in the small screen Bogum. 

• Like 3

Park Bo Gum shares why he grew his hair out

Park Bo Gum

Park Bo Gum talked about his long hairstyle. 

This year, Park Bo Gum started growing his hair out, and it got so long to the point of a short bob. His unique look became a hot topic on the web. Some loved it while some were not a huge fan of the look. 

park-bo-gum_1542834313_hair.jpg

Park Bo Gum's bob hairstyle continued into filming for his new drama 'Boyfriend.' But finally, he cured his 'bob cut disease' and recently returned to his signature clean cut. 

park-bo-gum_1542834664_Screen_Shot_2018-11-21_at_4.10.52_PM.png

At the press conference for 'Boyfriend' on November 21, Park Bo Gum opened up about his long hair. He explained, "I didn't grow it out for my new project. I grew it out because I wanted to try it once but people were more interested in my hair than my project. Once overseas filming (in Cuba) was confirmed, I decided to keep my long hair because it matched well with the location."

Meanwhile, 'Boyfriend' starring Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo is scheduled to air its first episode on November 28. 

• Like 2