Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Kim Jin Hyuk in “Encounter”

This drama hasn’t even started yet, but it already features the most talked-about hairdo of 2018. Park Bo Gum‘s floaty, tousled bob is getting so much attention you could call it the second male lead. Do you love it or hate it? We’re firmly in the “love” camp, hoping that this fresh, unique look is the first sign of a fresh and uniquely charming character. Maybe it could start a trend? In fact, we’re calling it now. Comma hair is done, the pushed-back style is so cliché. 2019 will be the year of beachy man-waves!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1255081wpp/8-k-drama-characters-give-us-serious-hair-envy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

:wub:

@genia616 Twitter

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing MORE captures from the drama. In this new individual character poster, Bogum looks so comfortable.  I’ve never been to Cuba so, watching this drama is great for making me want to travel to a destination I had never considered before. Based from the teasers and posters that I saw with NICE sceneries seem that this is one of the most beautiful sites to see. The poster and teaser are so nice. I adore the way the trailers were shot! I love it! In the drama it’s in Cuba where they come together and fall in love. I don’t care for the big age gap between them since it’s obvious that he looks so much younger than her. It’s not creepy or uncomfortable but cute for me. Can’t wait. Counting the days now….I’m here for Bo Gum….I just hope that this show is going to have a happy ending. So far, I do not expect anything for the drama but I hope for the best! All I want for this drama is to be more emotionally satisfying. He is so cute here! Although, I prefer a short hair for him but, he's pulling off the long hair splendidly while in Cuba. And he returns to Korea with a new hair cut, a short one! :P

6 World-Class K-Pop Stars That Yang Hyun Suk Denied From YG Entertainment

They all auditioned for YG, but failed

2E0xJsmZFrFu1Q3AloGyIyWMG3cwZCvrTZ5tD5XP

YG Entertainment just released a new teaser for the company’s latest survival show “YG Treasure Box” and during the teaser, Yang Hyun Suk revealed 6 of K-Pop’s most successful and popular artists that he denied from the company.

2. Park Bo Gum

Regarding Park Bo Gum, he sent in an audition video into YG Entertainment, but his video was not shortlisted, and thus he was sent away. Yang Hyun Suk lamented his decision to not pick his video.

Park Bo Gum started to make his breakthrough as an actor in 2014 with roles in dramas Naeil’s Cantabile and Wonderful Days, and became a household name in Korea after MC’ing on Music Bank and his role in Reply 1988.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

*** For me, Bogum had really this hairstyle change when he had this long hair from his short one. :P

8 K-Drama Characters Who Give Us Serious Hair Envy

c24dcb1fcaf4461aa5c4c02aebc5a398.jpeg?s=

• Like 3

On 11/15/2018 at 2:22 AM, dahae2006 said:

i know  @mellinadear loves tngt bg. she will sure comment when tngt CF comes out

:D oohhh.. I LOVE IT (forgive my caps).

I have a lot of pictures in my phone of long haired Bogum.

I'm savoring every moment of it before TNGT shows us the new cut which will make me cry but I trust TNGT's stylist. 

Whoever they are, nice Job.:) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

DsIM_LEU8AYAp1i.jpg

At the time of filming, Uhm Tae Goo called Kim Hye Soo a senior, but Park Bo Gum referred to her as a sister. Kim Hye-soo said, "I think that I am a terrible and difficult senior. Mr. Park Bo Gum seems to never have such a prejudice. His personality is bright, positive, and gentle. He treats people without prejudice."

• Like 4

@gumtaek No worries. Here's another version from a different site.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/11/yg-i-don-t-want-to-miss-out-the-next-park-bogum-and-chungha-yg-treasure-box

YG: I don't want to miss out another Park Bogum and Chungha - "YG Treasure Box"

yypng.jpg

Early this morning "YG Treasure Box" released a video explaining why YG Entertainment changed their way of casting people.

"I said i'll consider the look from now on. RAIN didn't make it at our audition. Park Bo Gum, either. I feel so bad about it."

Park Bo Gum, considered one of the most talented actor of this generation, sent his video to YG Entertainment but didn't make it. Yang Hyun Suk showed deeply regret for the matter.

As well as big name in the industry of this era didn't make it like Chungha, Wendy from Red Velvet, CRUSH and Honey Lee.

"We won't make that happen again." he concluded.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

YG Entertainment Boss Regrets Rejecting Park Bo Gum & Rain In Audition

BY JESSICA RAPIR / NOV 16, 2018 04:18 AM EST

yg-entertainment-big-boss-regrets-rejecting-park-bo-gum-and-rain-in-audition-photo-by-thebogummybears-facebook-and-raincompanyrain-facebook.png?w=750 YG Entertainment big boss regrets rejecting Park Bo Gum and Rain in audition. Photo by thebogummybears/Facebook and raincompanyrain/Facebook

Fans of Park Bo Gum could be watching him today as a K-pop idol if only YG Entertainment took his audition tape more seriously. YG Entertainment founder Yang Hyun Suk admitted that one of his biggest regrets is turning down talents such as Park Bo Gum and Rain.

In the upcoming YG Treasure Box show, Yang wants to make sure that no other previous talents will slip his fingers. YG Treasure Box is a reality program that aims to discover new talents that will make up YG Entertainment's next boy group.

In a preview for the show, Yang admitted that he regrets missing out Rain and Park Bo Gum, who both auditioned for his company in the past. He said South Korean singer/actor Rain did not pass the audition, before saying he is most regretful about Bo Gum.

Then the teaser of YG Treasure Box shows the Love In the Moonlight actor's audition clip, in which young Park Bo Gum is seen singing 2AM's single "This Song." The teaser also shows Chungha's dance audition for YG and also named Red Velvet's Wendy, Crush, and Honey Lee as other talented stars that failed to join YG Entertainment.

"As I said before, I'm going to be taking looks into consideration from now on. I'll never let this kind of talent slip by again," Yang said in the teaser video, suggesting that he will personally look into each talent audition in the upcoming show.

Yang's regret is understandable as both Park Bo Gum and Rain are among the Korean celebrities who are praised not only for their good voice but also their excellent acting skills. Park, who is now under Blossom Entertainment, has been receiving positive reactions from both fans and critics for portraying a diverse range of roles in film and television. A number of his movies have been screened at Cannes Film Festival and his K-dramas have always been a hit to viewers.

The actor's 2016 historical drama Love in the Moonlight solidified his Hallyu status and also gave her the moniker, the "Nation's Crown Prince." Park is returning on television in the upcoming melodrama Encounter along with Descendants Of The Sun actress Song Hye Kyo.

As for Rain, his popularity and talent couldn't be doubted too. Throughout his 20-year career, he has released a total of seven albums and embarked on numerous concert tours around the world. He was recognized as an international star after his Korean album, It's Raining, in 2004 sold a million copies and his romantic comedy TV series Full House became a hit in Asia on the same year.

Rain also made his Hollywood debut in Speed Racer in 2008 and also starred in Ninja Assassin the following year. He is also the first Korean act to win an MTV award. Rain currently has his own company, R.A.I.N. Company.

Fans will closely watch YG Treasure Box if Yang will even find the next Park Bo Gum or Rain. The show will kick off on November 16 at 10 p.m. KST on Naver's V Live. It will air two hours later at midnight on both YouTube and JTBC2.

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/46351/20181116/yg-entertainment-boss-regrets-rejecting-park-bo-gum-rain-in-audition.htm

• Like 2