[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

CKJ appa and families still talking to halmoni. CDH suddenly came out and he is asking granny. Granny told him to leave. CDH said something abt he remember what happen on that day. CDH left. Aunt N uncle left that they are in the car they are curious what CDH meant about what happen that day. Now they show CDH mom she is afraid of something and call her spy...OMG!! The spy sent her photo Nd its ORJ pic. Mom recall meeting ORJ as CDH sectetary

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DH ARRIVED AT THAT FAMILLY MEETING,HE CONFRONTS EVIL GRANNY,HE WILL FIND WHAT THEY HIDE...OLD WITCH IS SCARED EVIL UNCLE AND WIFE ARE WORRIED ,EVIL MOM TOO ,NO YOU CAN'T REMEMBER SHE CALLS THE DETECTIVE HE SENT EVIL MOM DR OH PHOTO...I CAN FEEL THE DANGER SHE COMANDS RJ KIDNAPPING

Damn double damn, Internet is buffering..... I missed so much what happen. :(:(:(

I do love SHR, she is so refreshing because she is so blunt and don no know how to keep her mouth shut.

She is always scared of the secret coming outage now it is out. It maybe time for her pack her bags and go. LOL LOL LOL

DAMN, I HATE CLIFFHANGERS, CLIFFHANGERS LIKE THESE. So frustrating

X( X( X( X(

Now CDH mom call someone and asked them to do something now. Now show ORJ talking to Doc S...Doc S leaving and ORJ sent him out...oh no here come the people who kidnapped ORJ. They said ORJ shi and said something to foĺlow them. ORJ doesnt want to go...and they force her into the car. ORO saw and chased after them. Oh no traffic light then ORO jam break. I think he lost them. ORO call CDH that ORJ was kidnapped. CDH confused aa why ORJ get kidnapped...CDH track ORJ with chief Ahn tracking device.. CDH came at the kidnapper place. They beat him. OMG uri SSG appeared. SSG asked CDH to leave but CDH doesnt want ro leave. Suddenly SSG disappeared bcos CDH insisted that he could handle. Then the bad guy hit CDH with a wood...he fainted. Then the child dream again CDH realised that ORJ is actually the firl child...he recall what happen...when young they promise somethung together OMG suddenly it show SSG scene when he fell for ORJ then after that back to dad beating CDH....CDH recall all what happen between SSG N ORJ their kiss at theme park...and everthing CDH remember everything qhen SSG appeared. He kept on remember ORJ said dont go when she was sick on the bed....THE END..

Archived