[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im here just to say that i heard the OST 5 from uri ORO...
and his voice is sooo good.. and yes its sound sad...
i read that its a song from ORO to ORJ that explain hows hes feeling inside...  :(ORO ya.. let me give u hug.. >:D<  >:D<

Anyways i'm also looking forward to our OTP's voice :) :)

Have to go again.. see ya guys... :-*
btw good job, i think tomrrow night we will celebrate our 600th pages.. :)) :))

Looks like i missed all the fun here i had to back read 8 pages OMO i can't catch up with you guys lolSeriously HUGE thanks to all of you for the amazing work in here, as usual! =D>The new OST is full of emotions & based on the lyrics it's definitely a song about the siblings......Well done PSJ the song is beautiful yet very sad.... 
I am very sorry for reposting this picture! 
but OMGGGG to me this particular image speaks a lot about CDH's feelings!!!He cares sooo much for her and looks very concerned for her health and her well being... 
It shows how much he loves ORJ :x Perfect OTP!!! love you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Im giving up backread bcz 10pages to go is tiring... so I jump into the last page LOL...

@everyone <- is this user really exist? Lol ... okay everyone... hehe... you guys really love Yona... Me too... hahaha... (dunno what supposed to post just wanna post)

Abt that unger book... is that really relate to the psycho appa personality??

LOL unie @onnififi thanks a lot for your help, I hope dear @eunsuhae managed to knock some sense into Perry Park ahjussi to get rid of the jacket for eternity. But I guess employing Ri-jin to do the job would be better, since the ahjussi's sense of fashion might be hurt if he's asked to get rid of the jacket. 

RION's song is so saddddddddddddd... :(( :(( :(oppa... gwenchana... just let rijin go, im here for you~~

denarvie

said: Ri On is such a big brotherI kind of understand the love when hear the song, He likes her but not to have her, he want the best for her but he acknowledge his hearttricky situation but he knew it wasn't mean to be like that(I know this thing can happen)

Guest megaKNG

NbA0tpw.jpgwhy i want this situation....just between Ri Jin and Se Gi...and wonder if Se Gi will be more mature when he must see Ri Jin in that state...so the great "don't touch me" disappear..  :)>- ;)

Archived