[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG @denarvie you are in ORION's line too??All of a sudden, so many ORION's fan is coming out,By the way, your post of the pic of ORION and SG is cool and really funny. Very creative, just like AYS !!  =))
@mrslee  you are right, am not the first one.  :(

Ah just sharing your unnie saw this at KMHM tumblr.....tumblr_njbhig4d0A1rqkkk2o1_1280.png
So this how all the ladies feel when they see CDH and all his alters...... Even though when they are looking like these......
tumblr_njbsnwvT6T1rpyw6wo2_500.giftumblr_njam6soU2t1rpyw6wo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nj28jzYPzJ1rlih0ho4_r1_400.giftumblr_njgmjnw10m1sm6bmao1_250.giftumblr_inline_njugjlqXun1snt7bk.giftumblr_nischp7IWo1r1toydo1_500.gif
cr. KMHM tumblr
Good night @everyone. Got to go as I have an early meeting tomorrow morning. Ciao. :-h :-h

OMG @denarvie you are in ORION's line too??

All of a sudden, so many ORION's fan is coming out,
By the way, your post of the pic of ORION and SG is cool and really funny. Very creative, just like AYS !! 

=))

@mrslee  you are right, am not the first one. 

:(

@moodypie‌ i guess all alters and CDH has its own fan club. And some are like me who like more than 1. :)

@mrslee thank you for sharing chingu :)  I couldn't stop laughing reading fans are actually calling JS ssi/YN as unnie =)) =)) =)) and JS ssi telling one of the fans who said Oppa that it's unnie  =)) =)) =))

@sgxa thank you chingu for sharing :) But did she collapsed at the basement? Because I saw her wearing the clip hair on the photoes :-? And I'm happy that CDH is there taking care of her, they really need each other.

@ilchul‌ chingu. You are welcome. Ji Sung is really giving his best for his role. And he is really amazing. And so into his characters.

*bow of respect*

juju84 said: valsava said:
@juju84,  It's sad when the victim,perpetrator and witness is all the same person.. (CDH)  No Halmoni would hate they on G/Child because of his father saving his life unless the child isn't his CDH made a statement to Halmoni about being brought in.. Now what's that supposed to mean.. 

@moodypie">moodypie said: OMG @denarvie you are in ORION's line too??All of a sudden, so many ORION's fan is coming out,By the way, your post of the pic of ORION and SG is cool and really funny. Very creative, just like AYS !!  =))
mrslee  you are right, am not the first one.  :(

Archived