[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kail14 said:

onnififi said: moodypie said: onnififi said: moodypie said: dimples21 said: @moodypie- hello finally watch all12 episodes of this awesome drama. It makes you laugh, cry and get angry. My favorite personality is Se-gi. Looking forward to this weeks episodes. The lead actor is awesome portraying all the different personalities.

onnififi said: Ah just sharing your unnie saw this at KMHM tumblr.....
So this how all the ladies feel when they see CDH and all his alters...... Even though when they are looking like these......

cr. KMHM tumblr
Good night @everyone. Got to go as I have an early meeting tomorrow morning. Ciao. :-h :-h

Moon_Fars said: Huah.... i'm glad finishing read all of @everyone post here.
@dhyca I remember Min Hyuk too when i saw CDH caring ORJ in his house. I hope he not say "Don't die without my permission". :))
@mrslee No unnie. You're not alone. i have FMLP like you too. I miss CDH when Se Gi appear, but when Do Hyun comeback i miss SG's sexiness. Unni let go to Oh Ri Jin. We must get a treatment from her :))
Yes @onnififi unnie. This is what i mean by Human bowling ball move :))

onnififi said: Kail14 said:

onnififi said: moodypie said: onnififi said: moodypie said: dimples21 said: @moodypie- hello finally watch all12 episodes of this awesome drama. It makes you laugh, cry and get angry. My favorite personality is Se-gi. Looking forward to this weeks episodes. The lead actor is awesome portraying all the different personalities.

Rie_Nguyen said: Anyone here miss me? :(( I'm back :((Oh God, I lost my acc @RieNguyen and pissed so much that despite how many times I tried to contact, Soompi were always failed to email me the new password; therefore I've not been around here for few days which left me about 50 pages or so to catch up with and I even had to create this new acc :(( Damn it. I wish I would take my old acc back :(( it was at "superstar" level anyway :((Btw, sorry for re posting this but these teaser images so reminded me of Secret :x  (the scence where Yoo Jung passed out in the bread shop then Min Hyuk took her to the hospital and told her not to die without his permission in case you don't know :3)

Aww~ caught my Secret feel while watching KMHM again :3Idk If anyone would share the same opinion with me but I do hope after remembering something about her abused childhood, RiJin please have your style just like YooJung. I don't hate that hairclip but I don't like it, either >.< Btw, Tomorrow's Lunar New Year in my country as well as in Kor but KMHM will still air which may cause the decrease in rating but uhm well...I hope it wouldn't drop too much :( Goodnight @everyonebde3e2a0jw1epckzn8fwdj20fk0fkab1.jpg

@moodypie">moodypie said: @denarvie">denarvie said: moodypie said: OMG @denarvie you are in ORION's line too??All of a sudden, so many ORION's fan is coming out,By the way, your post of the pic of ORION and SG is cool and really funny. Very creative, just like AYS !!  =))
mrslee  you are right, am not the first one.  :(

Archived