[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

Newssuki said: @yaqiyuki aww chingu hi-5 thank u for subbing the arcade bts! I love their interaction. It makes me wanna go to arcade game also! ahhhh so it is RO-YN parody video :)) I think it combines the lines from YN catchy phrases and RO used to mention about how he let fate turn into destiny.
@uglypearl wow thank u for the info about CJP's book. Does anyone think why would he read such kind of book? I dunno, CJP must be brilliant to read such kind of book. But Grandpa Cha picked his legal wife to be the company successor? Could CJP have mental disorder too? Something tick me off about CJP appearance and emotional state. Well just my opnion.
@emme85 omg! thank u dear.. SWOONING detected! SWOONING detected! seriously I melt looking at how loving and thoughtful DH is.  (Sorry SG though I love u to the moon! Dont be mad SG!) I agree with someone in this thread posted that RJ is laying in her bedroom in DH's house and it's not at the hospital. Saw the same interior there. So it might happen after RJ's scene in the wine stellar? I want to know what happen, cant wait for tomorrow.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

emme85 said: We already read PSJ's OST lyric, right? about RO's feeling to RJ... My imagination gone wild while waiting for video preview of episode 13..Remember I imagined RO singing on stage while YN fangirling him?
This is what I imagine if YN interprets the song is for her... :))
Just for fun...

northernlights

said: Does everybody agree with that quote?

Of course if there is a witness than a situation becomes horrible but there are some bad things which don't need a witness to happen (like murder, for example)

Araso sistar.... you first! I'm jumping ship actually.  =)) =))

After I know that ORION is going to sing the beautiful sad song, I am changing the direction of my wind to ORION.
Am I first in line with ORION ??

@moodypie‌ i think you are not first in line with oro. Lol

eunsuhae said: selenette said: LOL unie @onnififi thanks a lot for your help, I hope dear @eunsuhae managed to knock some sense into Perry Park ahjussi to get rid of the jacket for eternity. But I guess employing Ri-jin to do the job would be better, since the ahjussi's sense of fashion might be hurt if he's asked to get rid of the jacket. 

Moon_Fars said: Huah.... i'm glad finishing read all of @everyone post here.
dhyca I remember Min Hyuk too when i saw CDH caring ORJ in his house. I hope he not say "Don't die without my permission". :))
mrslee No unnie. You're not alone. i have FMLP like you too. I miss CDH when Se Gi appear, but when Do Hyun comeback i miss SG's sexiness. Unni let go to Oh Ri Jin. We must get a treatment from her :))
Yes @onnififi unnie. This is what i mean by Human bowling ball move :))

@mrslee thank you for sharing chingu :)  I couldn't stop laughing reading fans are actually calling JS ssi/YN as unnie =)) =)) =)) and JS ssi telling one of the fans who said Oppa that it's unnie  =)) =)) =))
@sgxa thank you chingu for sharing :) But did she collapsed at the basement? Because I saw her wearing the clip hair on the photoes :-? And I'm happy that CDH is there taking care of her, they really need each other.

mrslee said: it's true that everything happen for a reason. and i must say that Ji Sung definitely is the best actor for the role of Cha Do Hyun. I also love the other actors who were first chosen to do the role, but I think this role is really for Ji Sung. :)

credit to owner

mrslee said: THESE PEOPLE needs to meet Perry Park and his bombs. working bombs.

OPTIONAL: KJ (why? i still feel he is not purely evil, he is just influenced by his father and of course the pressure of being kicked out in his position and his love for CY)

credit to owners

About Fire starter, could it be CJP have pyromaniac (someone pointing about Unger book)? In H2H drama pyromaniac is someone that having uncontrollable impulse to starting fire. But if it is true that he has pyromaniac how CJP can rescuing CDH? Really... this drama make me cosplaying Sherlock Holmes. I am questioning every single thing in this drama. Hope i have detective alter.
Yea.... it's 23 hours to episode 13....
SZMAj6Nlp7taQFDIEja3HCt4ItrAR_CPMHwI5mT_credit to owner
LET'S DANCE LIKE THEM :)) :))

Archived