[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

Guest sophiajett

juju84

said: @sophiajett, I know what you mean, chingu but

I don’t think we would see the real punishment dealt to the perpetrators in this dorama at least not in terms of legal punishment.

I don’t feel that the story is about

crime and punishment

here.

It’s more to make people aware of all the repercussions of child abuse and the cases when it goes unpunished

At most I expect to see the main perpetrators experience all the gravity of their actions by losing what is most dear to them: like control of SJ Group and maybe the life of her son (for Grandma) and respect and love of her only child (for SHR). To experience what it’s like to have your world crushing down on you with only yourself to blame.
But I don’t think that anyone of them would serve the legal punishment. KMHM focuses more on the moral/psychological side than legal.

And that’s what makes it more effective in a way.

Because by showing such crimes being neglected and overseen the show makes even bigger emphasize on the problem

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone here miss me? :(( I'm back :((Oh God, I lost my acc @RieNguyen and pissed so much that despite how many times I tried to contact, Soompi were always failed to email me the new password; therefore I've not been around here for few days which left me about 50 pages or so to catch up with and I even had to create this new acc :(( Damn it. I wish I would take my old acc back :(( it was at "superstar" level anyway :((Btw, sorry for re posting this but these teaser images so reminded me of Secret :x  (the scence where Yoo Jung passed out in the bread shop then Min Hyuk took her to the hospital and told her not to die without his permission in case you don't know :3)93f8d29djw1epcn4g2k9pj20f00f0jt1.jpg

emme85 said: sgxa said: Written preview of ep 13!

리진(황정음)은 악몽을 꾸기 시작하고, 도현(지성)은 그런 리진이 걱정된다. 하지만 리진은 쉽게 마음을 열지 않고, 도현은 문득 그녀와 리온(박서준)의 관계를 다시 생각하는데.. 

한편, 영표(김일우)는 민서연(명세빈)의 아이가 아직 살아있다는 사실을 확신하고, 리온은 도현의 인격 중 하나인 ‘요나’와 처음으로 맞닥뜨린다. 

Ri Jin starts to have nightmares. Do Hyun is worried about Ri Jin being like that, but Ri Jin will not open up her heart easily. Do Hyun starts to wonder about her relationship with Ri On again...
Young Pyo (Ki Joon's dad) confirms that Min Seo Yeon's child is still alive. Ri On meets one of Do Hyun's personalities - Yo Na - for the first time.

Might have missed some nuances so chingus who know korean, please add on!

@onnififi sorry but that's my secret weapon, I can't let anyone know about it [-X
Even if my beloved ahjusshi isn't as popular as the other alters, I still have competition you know :))

About SG's quote, I understand why he includes the witness as part of the equation. Ofc most bad things happen especially in the absence of a witness but a witness is by definition an on-looker, a spectator, someone who sees but does not take part in the happening. In SG/DH's case, this passiveness is what makes them as guilty as the abuser. Even if they didn't physically cause the harm, they did nothing to stop it either by choosing to remain as just a witness

emme85 said: Hahahaha... u guys know what.. Everyone here keep posting all stills from iMBC articles.. YN's new stills, DH-RJ's moments, RO's OST.. but no one want to post about CY a.k.a fox lady's article!! :))
I don't want to post them either.. but i'm laughing because it shows that no one bothers to post her stills or the article... :P and the article is wayyyyy before YN's and RO's news/stills.... 
CY's character sure is loath by everyone here... :))
But in my personal opinion, she's [actress Kim Yoo Ri] pretty and quite lovable (don't know whether she did went under the knife.. hehe) but I like her character from Master's Sun.. And here, her character is a bit confusing.. did she loves DH or not? Or, is it just a temporarily feeling because of KJ's creating an empty spot in her heart?
Ok, just let her have some attention here.. :P

Cr. iMBC

Rie_Nguyen said: Anyone here miss me? :(( I'm back :((Oh God, I lost my acc @RieNguyen and pissed so much that despite how many times I tried to contact, Soompi were always failed to email me the new password; therefore I've not been around here for few days which left me about 50 pages or so to catch up with and I even had to create this new acc :(( Damn it. I wish I would take my old acc back :(( it was at "superstar" level anyway :((Btw, sorry for re posting this but these teaser images so reminded me of Secret :x  (the scence where Yoo Jung passed out in the bread shop then Min Hyuk took her to the hospital and told her not to die without his permission in case you don't know :3)

onnififi said: Rie_Nguyen said: Anyone here miss me? :(( I'm back :((Oh God, I lost my acc @RieNguyen and pissed so much that despite how many times I tried to contact, Soompi were always failed to email me the new password; therefore I've not been around here for few days which left me about 50 pages or so to catch up with and I even had to create this new acc :(( Damn it. I wish I would take my old acc back :(( it was at "superstar" level anyway :((Btw, sorry for re posting this but these teaser images so reminded me of Secret :x  (the scence where Yoo Jung passed out in the bread shop then Min Hyuk took her to the hospital and told her not to die without his permission in case you don't know :3)

Mau_Cherry said: Chingus - maybe they all are already here somewhere but I have to share something with you.

First - if you ask me - a Masterpiece - my Greetinx to Martinnas the creater of it - so much love for the Detail - every Word is fitting to the Pictures. I sooo love it!!!!!

A complete different Atmosphere is here - but wonderful

And  - For all Se Gi Lovers!!!!

And the funny Part

Aahhh finally your unnie managed to catch up reading with the current page. Phew!
@fleurofjasmine welcome onboard to KMHM thread my dear chingu. :-bd
@SUNlight02 and @chloee34 thank you so much dear for the recap. Good job chingu. :-bd :-bd

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "6. [+268, 0] Ji Sung's face makes me crazy: Him in that white knit is the death of meㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ7. [+224, 0] Ji Sung's really handsome...who is missing Shin Se Gi? :)

Archived