[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Excerpt from Wang Wook LimJuHwan interview:
It was a 24 ep series with tight schedule, so it took a toll on actors' strength. LJH said, "I can't say it wasn't hard for me. But it didn't even reach 1/3 of what Jang Hyuk hyungnim had to go through. Jang Hyuk hyungnim is truly amazing. He was the mood maker on filming site as well. He is full of imagination and humor sense. I think it is thanks to Jang Hyuk that Chung Hae family could have fun acting with so much ad-libs. Great actors with good synergy reacting to each other really could create interesting scenes. I almost lost my own flow watching those ad-libs, but was concerned because Wang Wook is a character that has to maintain some distance. Hyungnim gave me an advice so I could keep my Wang Wook character."  
Regardless of whether their characters are in good terms or not, our actors all seem to be loving each other :) 

Well..what in the past remains in the past. Just have to move on..well actually that ending makes my drama withdrawal syndrome become less severe..good news then..I don't have to see the therapist. LOL going to rewatch the final episode but skip the ending! Great casts, great chemistry and great team work. Great job!!! :-bd

So my take on the ending is that the production went down an allegorical astral trip. A trip  where memories of the heart are kept alive; a trip where it's always spring and yellow forsythias are always blooming and neither have aged. "Los amantes de Teruel, tonta ella, tonta él"; revisited; anyhow I liked it much. And it was fun reading you, even if I only decided to drop a line right at the last bit.

I'm here...but sad,sad...       :(   I'm scared to finish.. :(but the final scene and music.. ost Or Shine or Insane...
very sad..my heart is shattered..   :((       :((  Chonaaaaaaaaa...Yoolaaaaaaaaaa..They love each other deeplyforever loved..     :((           :(( zBylhV1.gifV8mXnUV.jpg
84GDoc7.jpg

haymochi said:

trixie1029

said:

i think i loved everything about SoGC but for the ending...my husband just asked, "is that even possible?" lol...but i do. :\">
i loved the storyline (until "that" ending). i loved the costumes. i loved the actors (no doubt about that)i loved the shooting locations, the cinematography, the dialogue, both the romantic and the funny ones...there were a lot of memorable scenes to cherish, which i'll repeat for months until JH picks another project.so yes, i do love SoGC. so i'll be WW and live with the ending of this story.since no one can stop me from making my own ending anyway...lol
<now crawling back to my FTLY drama world...where LG and MY are expecting their 3rd child and yes, there's no sign of HD for years and years to come...btw, dr octopus & mother-in-law are planning to marry after one year of dating...lol>

Guest kienvangcanratdau_at_gmail.com_stv

Hi every one ! I waited until last ep ...In ep 2 ...i listend one no name secret Ost ...i listened all Ost that was published but i don't find this ost ....Plese help me to find this Ost ( I don't know Korean ) .......Thank you very much !
 This scene !

Guest dawnshine

kienvangcanratdau_at_gmail.com_stv said: Hi every one ! I waited until last ep ...In ep 2 ...i listend one no name secret Ost ...i listened all Ost that was published but i don't find this ost ....Plese help me to find this Ost ( I don't know Korean ) .......Thank you very much !
 This scene !

Kaoru_Nisa said: Well..what in the past remains in the past. Just have to move on..well actually that ending makes my drama withdrawal syndrome become less severe..good news then..I don't have to see the therapist. LOL going to rewatch the final episode but skip the ending! Great casts, great chemistry and great team work. Great job!!! :-bd

haymochi said: Kaoru_Nisa said: Well..what in the past remains in the past. Just have to move on..well actually that ending makes my drama withdrawal syndrome become less severe..good news then..I don't have to see the therapist. LOL going to rewatch the final episode but skip the ending! Great casts, great chemistry and great team work. Great job!!! :-bd

Guest Ananta1430294990

I don't like the ending... but I think it's understandable for Yool to go travel. She is now only the second wife and who would like to share his husband with someone else, who above all has a much higher rank...I wonder who the mother of the children is.All in all the ending is unstatisfying. :(

Well the ending is really crazy. WS did not shine at all and went crazy as he lost his light. He ie a miserable king. I usually pity SY so much but for the ending i pity him much more. Sy went out there to explore the world and her dream, while WS who has shed tears after losing her lots of times and only want to be with her alive or dead was left alone to deal with his loneliness and loveless marriage. His face during the king ceremony was like a dead person. He was left to be bloody with his sword while reminiscing her alone till grow old an died. CRUEL PD... Cruel SY... Even more if you remember ep 12 WS words "I want to grow old with you, laugh and eat with you every day" . His dream is totally crushed

Guest dawnshine

Ananta said: I don't like the ending... but I think it's understandable for Yool to go travel. She is now only the second wife and who would like to share his husband with someone else, who above all has a much higher rank...I wonder who the mother of the children is.All in all the ending is unstatisfying. :(

dawnshine said: Ananta said: I don't like the ending... but I think it's understandable for Yool to go travel. She is now only the second wife and who would like to share his husband with someone else, who above all has a much higher rank...I wonder who the mother of the children is.All in all the ending is unstatisfying. :(

Hello Everyone,
Well MBC next Saguek starts next Monday same time slot.. I have yet to watch the last 2 episode of Shine or go Crazy because of the ending I been reading about So I'll save my sanity for the time being until Sunday night that way the new drama can help cure my crazy and withdraws from missing our OTP SY and WS