[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest leiko1234

Shin Yeul decided to travel to Si-Yu, the region near today's Shin-Jiang and Tibet. The route she traveled would be the Silk Road. It's quite a long, long trip.  It made no sense that she went only with the company of Gyeol  without her other family ( her brother, her nurse and Jiang Ming)  Desert robbers were rampant in those days  and the journey  would be a terrible hardship for her constitution.  I really feel sad and can  not help thinking that she must have left feeling that WS could never be hers.

leiko1234 said: Shin Yeul decided to travel to Si-Yu, the region near today's Shin-Jiang and Tibet. The route she traveled would be the Silk Road. It's quite a long, long trip.  It made no sense that she went only with the company of Gyeol  without her other family ( her brother, her nurse and Jiang Ming)  Desert robbers were rampant in those days  and the journey  would be a terrible hardship for her constitution.  I really feel sad and can  not help thinking that she must have left feeling that WS could never be hers.

leiko1234 said: Shin Yeul decided to travel to Si-Yu, the region near today's Shin-Jiang and Tibet. The route she traveled would be the Silk Road. It's quite a long, long trip.  It made no sense that she went only with the company of Gyeol  without her other family ( her brother, her nurse and Jiang Ming)  Desert robbers were rampant in those days  and the journey  would be a terrible hardship for her constitution.  I really feel sad and can  not help thinking that she must have left feeling that WS could never be hers.

5lJwvjV.jpg
We get the first glimpse of post-SoGC Jang Hyuk today!This man surely keeps himself busy, he probably couldn't even sleep in this morning...traveled all the way to Busan for this event.

another set of JH pics today...the man is looking good! He already kinda look rested up compared to last night...the way his skin glows. Which is kinda hard to understand cuz he hasn't had enough time to rest yet..!
and I'll try to make this the last non-SoGC related event pics I share on this thread..I know it is kinda off topic. But thought I'd share just becuz it's only a day after SoGC ended :P
8K99UGW.jpg

dawnshine said: Episode 24 (Final episode) RatingsAGB - Nationwide SOGC:13%(+1.5)
KBS2:5%(+0.6)
SBS:11%(-0.3)
AGB - Seoul
SOGC:14.4%(+1.3)
KBS2:Not in Top 20
SBS:12.3%(-0.1)

TNmS - Nationwide
SOGC:11.5%(+0.7)
SBS:10.3%(+1.1)

TNmS - Seoul
SOGC:14.2%(+0.7)
SBS:13.2%(+1.5)

@gumi  Oh no, not bad fashion!  It's just goofy  :)
 I'm actually impressed that a star like him would not mind going out in public in free-style. 
 And he actually looks funny and completely in disguise I won't recognize him even if I run into him on the street 

Jh looks very different with every style. Even a slight change to his hair can make him looks different. I also love his goofy glasses yesterday. He should take a rest and enjoy time with his wife and kids.
@onnififi please prepare all the poopies and the chilli powders. Can someone give me this pd address... I would like to send them with ems asap. X(

gemini3105 said: I love Jang Hyuk-ssiHe's my idol in movies- Drama  and real lifeHe BEAUTIFUL and ethicsHe is a very talented actorTracking him through every story that he is the reincarnation of my hobbies ....It stimulated my curiosity through each his role .... it was interesting how ...In almost all of the drama that I own Jang Hyuk (13 Drama and 10 Movie) ... Only drama "Fated To Love You" is the most satisfying end."Shine or Go Crazy" let me down - short-term and sad about the end.... :(( :((

i think i loved everything about SoGC but for the ending...my husband just asked, "is that even possible?" lol...but i do. :\">
i loved the storyline (until "that" ending). i loved the costumes. i loved the actors (no doubt about that)i loved the shooting locations, the cinematography, the dialogue, both the romantic and the funny ones...there were a lot of memorable scenes to cherish, which i'll repeat for months until JH picks another project.so yes, i do love SoGC. so i'll be WW and live with the ending of this story.since no one can stop me from making my own ending anyway...lol
<now crawling back to my FTLY drama world...where LG and MY are expecting their 3rd child and yes, there's no sign of HD for years and years to come...btw, dr octopus & mother-in-law are planning to marry after one year of dating...lol>

now.. I dunno what should I say to my parents, friends about this.. lol.. I always watched again later with them..
If they goona asked, not sure it's happy or sad ending..
They goona asked..
Parents & Friends : Shin Yool dead ? Me: No ...
Parents & Friends : Shin Yool cured ? Me: Yes ...
Parents & Friends : Are they met each other ? Me: Yes ...
Parents & Friends : Are they marry again ? Me: Yes ...
Parents & Friends : Who is the Queen ? Me: Yeo Won .. obviously.. lah..
Parents & Friends : What Shin Yool do ? Me: Running Chunghae business ..
Parents & Friends : And Wang So still with Shin Yool right? Me: Yes ... (for a seconds)
Parents & Friends : In the end Wang So ended with Shin Yool right? Me: Yes ...
Parents & Friends : And why you had this such gloomy face & mood, if the story ended well
Me: zzzz It's just It's just why why why there is afterlife scene.. and that gloomy old ws
Parents : Yeah it's old era story, of course they died from grow old..
Friends : huhhh.. what the ... >.< @#$%^&*()

trixie1029 said: i think i loved everything about SoGC but for the ending...my husband just asked, "is that even possible?" lol...but i do. :\">
i loved the storyline (until "that" ending). i loved the costumes. i loved the actors (no doubt about that)i loved the shooting locations, the cinematography, the dialogue, both the romantic and the funny ones...there were a lot of memorable scenes to cherish, which i'll repeat for months until JH picks another project.so yes, i do love SoGC. so i'll be WW and live with the ending of this story.since no one can stop me from making my own ending anyway...lol
<now crawling back to my FTLY drama world...where LG and MY are expecting their 3rd child and yes, there's no sign of HD for years and years to come...btw, dr octopus & mother-in-law are planning to marry after one year of dating...lol>