[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

hello guys, let me be honest, i ship jmy/hb boat because they are hot hot passionate kissers together, i also ship ji/hs because i pity him for actually living alone without a real wife for 15 years, he will find a true woman which is ji, i also ship jt/ji boat because mom wants him to find a good woman which is ji. :-D joking.

Well damn i see you got your picks, now who in the hell my guy HW ends up with :-t

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

suchadiva42 said:

hello guys, let me be honest, i ship jmy/hb boat because they are hot hot passionate kissers together, i also ship ji/hs because i pity him for actually living alone without a real wife for 15 years, he will find a true woman which is ji, i also ship jt/ji boat because mom wants him to find a good woman which is ji. :-D joking.

suchadiva42 said:

The way the decription is written it does mean dearh not just a loss of custody...most would say she loses everything but not a single item like a kid.
I don't think it will be hb kid...i think hb will be the one to kill her off which guarantees death for her in the end!
@suchadiva42....fear not my friend youll get the otp that youve so longged to have....;)

Triton823 said: The way the decription is written it does mean dearh not just a loss of custody...most would say she loses everything but not a single item like a kid.
I don't think it will be hb kid...i think hb will be the one to kill her off which guarantees death for her in the end!
@suchadiva42....fear not my friend youll get the otp that youve so longged to have....;)

@Triton, 
I agree the end game will be JI and HW. 

As for the poster I see it as the positions the men are standing and where they will stand in the women's lives. 

@suchadiva, NewKDramaA, @Ldy Gmerm, @valsava, @prettystone,
I found this plot summary on Baidu:
"After the storm the woman," tells the story of a man as his wife, the child's mother, the pursuit of happiness ordinary woman, one day, in the event of her husband's betrayal, her daughter became the victims of violence in school, in order to compete with the wealth and power of violent Storm, himself became a storm story. In addition, through its fear of the storm, quietly watching, choose a woman jumped into the storm, showing a man courageous act is stronger than any of the powers to be valuable than any material significance "of the storm woman 

NewKDramaAddict said: Triton823 said: The way the decription is written it does mean dearh not just a loss of custody...most would say she loses everything but not a single item like a kid.

awsparkle said: @Triton, 

As for the poster I see it as the positions the men are standing and where they will stand in the women's lives. 

"After the storm the woman," tells the story of a man as his wife, the child's mother, the pursuit of happiness ordinary woman, one day, in the event of her husband's betrayal, her daughter became the victims of violence in school, in order to compete with the wealth and power of violent Storm, himself became a storm story. In addition, through its fear of the storm, quietly watching, choose a woman jumped into the storm, showing a man courageous act is stronger than any of the powers to be valuable than any material significance "of the storm woman 

@awsparkle, i didn't know there are some info at baidu and i have found some:

ji (middle 30 years old)
... at a most desperation moment she realizes she has to jump into a storm to fight it.

hs (middle 40 years old, kp managing director)
the fist born the later co-founder and the chairman of kp group, hardly his father's funeral was finish jt's father who was another co-founder of the group took over and controlled kp group, he has deep and painful understanding of the coldness in the world, to get rid of jt and take over the company is his objective for life and the reason for him to stay alive, he hides his feelings, anyone can be used as his tool, he catches others' weakness and watches tightly for opportunity like a hyena dog.

hw (early 30 years old)
he is cheerful with positive thinking and has a thick skin, almost he is like a prince and feels so good about himself but he never admit it, he studied laws in us and stopped it and returned to korea and was found then he was forced to work in the kp group, he can work well if he tries hard but he won't do more than his share of the work, strangely he can't pretend he didn't hear when ji said, he hates her nagging but slowly he starts listening to her.

this drama is dark so a cheerful character hw is needed.
unlike other daily dramas this drama's script was half-finished before they started filming.

(credit to baidu.)

i guess everyone in the drama except hw will be ji's enemy.

awsparkle said: @Triton, 

If JI talks about this surprise event her husband is preparing for her again, I'll scream..lol! He's not preparing for a surprise event, he's cheating on her. It's odd she isn't putting two and two together. Her friend HB is close to her husband all of a sudden and her MIL saw something at that apartment that clearly shocked her. Come on JI, think!

I really have to calm my nerves when I see JI, who's being so stupid at the moment.. that i even be saying think Ji think and still get no respond, I'm thinking the MIL did in fact seen something unexpectedly from HB apartment, but isn't going to say a damn thing because that's her son 8-|

tinatrix236 said: If JI talks about this surprise event her husband is preparing for her again, I'll scream..lol! He's not preparing for a surprise event, he's cheating on her. It's odd she isn't putting two and two together. Her friend HB is close to her husband all of a sudden and her MIL saw something at that apartment that clearly shocked her. Come on JI, think!

ep 11

hb slept with jmy finally and officially. lol ji will take the food to hb's house and mil wants to go with her, they enter the house and sees hb and they introduce mil to her, jmy is inside the bedroom and he is crazy them came, mil yells not coming over and she takes ji away.

ji asks what mil saw and mil says she has a headache and she asks ji go to work, she calls jmy and he says he will explain later, he asks hb if she was shocked and she says he and his mom was shocked more and if mil will come to accuse her and he promise it won't happen.

jmy calls sil to ask her to stay with mom and she says he can't to be with hb since mom knew it already, mom comes in and says sil should have stopped him and sil says she tried, mil cries what if ji knows it.

ji cleans hw's house and she recalls things:
she asks if hb's hubby inside the bed room and hbs says he isn't her hubby inside.
hb says ji is old fashioned and hubby and lover aren't the same.

ji wonders if hb is still dating a man who looks like the ex, hw's friend gives her the salary and bonus and hw's note thanking her for the side dishes, he also gave her tickets for a movie exhibition and she likes it and will go with kid.

hs takes coffees and goes to see hw, hw says he edited his movie last night and hs wants a talk, hs says hw should have told what he felt about the big house and hs didn't know hw still remembered how their dad died there, hw says he didn't want to make hs feel more paints and he didn't know why dad died and he only remembered the moment dad collapsed, hs says hw was shocked because hw was only 5 years old and he is sorry and he won't ask hw to live in the house again, hw says perhaps hs still wants him to work in the company and hs says yes but but he has another idea, it's about hw can work for the company as a temp.

ji returns 500 thousand to hw and says she had to work for 3 temp jobs to get the money, she asks him for a treat and he says he can have lunch with her and she says the lunch will be tomorrow because she will go home to care for mil today.

ji see sil and asks why she is at home, sis says she will make lunch for mom and ji can go back to work but ji says she will do it, mil says why ji came back and sil says ji always cared about mil and she asks mom to fake sleeping, ji wonders why mil is sleeping since she just heard her talking and sil says they will eat after mom wakes up and she takes ji leave the room.

hb's mom asks jmy to sign on a contract for him to promise not to harm her interests with his affair, he says he will take a look at the contract, he gets a call from sis saying mom is missing and mom must be going to the company.

mil is at the lobby and is told jmy isn't in then she asks to talk to hb, jmy is back to the office and is told hb went out for someone.

mil says hb must stop the affair and how hb as a wife and a mother and a friend could seduce jmy,  hb says mil is talking rubbish and it's jmy who was on his knees and begging her not top the affair, jmy comes in and say sorry to hb and hb says he promised it wouldn't happen.

jmy says mom wanted to ruin his things and mom asks if he really was on his knees to hb and sis says he even did that, ji comes in and ask what they are doing and they says nothing and leave the room.

ji asks jmy if they were talking secretly about something and he denies it, she wonders if they are together preparing a surprise event for her, jmy calls hb but she turn off his call.

hb takes the medicine soup to jt's mom, mom is preparing things for someone and she says she is curious about what kind of painting this someone will paint, she asks about hb's paining and hb says she is painting seriously and she wonders if mom is curious about her paintings too.

ji is painting sunflowers.

hb yells kid's first place was grabbed by someone from another place, kid says it's hb fault because hb didn't change her tutor, jt says kid can't say that and make excuse for her own fault, hb says jt should have said that to kid, jt says she can't spoil kid and it isn't good for kid's future, she says to spoil or not is her business and it isn't his, he says kid is the same as hb and why he bothered, she asks what he meant and he says whatever she will thinks.

jmy texts hb for a talk after work at her workshop and he will wait for her until she arrives, he calls someone to proceed a plan.

a man asks hw to help to arrange a scene for a surprise event and it's at hb's house, hw says house below is the house of someone he knew.

jmy calls sis but no answer so he texts her to ask her to stop ji coming up to the workshop, ji read the text and wonders what it's about.

jmy gets in the house and pays the man and he sees hw and hw is shocked seeing him too, hw says he came to help his friend to do the job and he asks why jmy came here since jmy's house is below, hb comes in and hear them arguing, jmy says he won't have to explain it to hw and hw says he just finds it a bit weird, hb wonders why hw is here.

preview:
hb: brother in law...
hs: what about him? are you interested in hw's matters?
sil: what kind of good things are you doing? for having an affair you has to make a contract?
jmy: the contract will help me.
ji: are you dating him?
hb: yes.
hb: hb?
jmy: i will address you by your name when we are outside.
hs: there are things you'd better not know about.
hw: what to do?
ji: jack, did you know women living above?

@prettystone thnx for the recap, i just fin watching it a few min ago & thot of coming here to get some insights & voila you always make me feel i watched it w/subs :)) the cliffhanger always make us watch for more :) i think ji is really naive & hope she opens her eyes to her husb's philandering soon, N her friend is awful :( i also hope that hw will have more airtime as i noticed each epis we hardly see him!

@suchadiva i agree w/you the MIL won't of course say anything about how he saw her son in there but poor ji she's the only one who's in the dark here! i'm liking this drama, i can't wait for nxt epis!

hello to u all - i don't come often coz i'm late in watching but u guys got some interesting insights on this drama! i just hope if i may repeat myself to see more of our HW in the next few epis i hv a feeling he'll end up w/Ji!

@tinatrix, @valsava, @Triton, 
Is this what they call blind trust and faith because what more do they have to do before the blinders come off and she sees what's right in front of her. I think what's going to hurt JI even more is the fact that they made a fool out of her right in front of her face. 

Archived