[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

awsparkle said: @valsava,
If that becomes the case HB is going to do something to force her out. She is going to do everything she can to bring JI down as low as possible until she gives her husband up. The selfish witch is not going to be satisfied until she breaks up that marriage. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AT the expense of his daughter's life...JMY through everything away for a 5 minute little play time with a married woman. Now this is going to sound hateful and I apologize, but I want the daughter to die only so that Karma can use that against JMY and his family. I can see in the end HB will have absolutely nothing left...her husband is going to take his kid and leave the country...JMY and family will be completely financial ruined, because HB is going to use whatever means necessary to destroy JI, who has done absolutely nothing to the girl...the only thing I can see if HB is jealous of her god given talent of painting...which again will come to play a big part.

HB husband reminds me of HTH in Birth of a Beauty...he is blinded by his love for HB, but that too shall be revealed in time that she only married him for status only. I see him becoming an ally of JI and Mr.  :bz, which on the front page shows him in a tux...so either he enters the company or he becomes a big shot when we get a time jump and we will get one because it wouldn't be kdrama without one.

@valsava..in order for JI to break away from JMY...the daughter has to be out of the way..which is where either HB daughter comes in or HB does it herself. I am thinking HB will do it because I don't think the Korean viewers would like a minor killing another minor...that doesn't jive right with them somehow, but it's ok for an adult to do it!

@Triton823 - I don't think HB's husband loves HB but is using her to stay in that family and is using his dying love for HB to his brother as an excuse not to expose HB's affair. 
I don't think HB knows what she is doing besides blind jealousy for JI because she's got talent and a husband that looks like her ex-boyfriend.

Hell to the f-u-c-k noll ain't no way in the world this richard simmons would walk in my house uninvited and talk crap to me Hb really over step her bounds I would had no words for her and started to whooping her azz I don;y care if mt daughter did walk in the door I would have told her to call the police while.. That did it this have made me mad and that daughter of her is just as snotty as her mom...  
What the hell beating him with a pillow will do she should have pick that lamp up and crack him upside the head he would have got the msgs then.. 

valsava said: Hell to the f-u-c-k noll ain't no way in the world this richard simmons would walk in my house uninvited and talk crap to me Hb really over step her bounds I would had no words for her and started to whooping her azz I don;y care if mt daughter did walk in the door I would have told her to call the police while.. That did it this have made me mad and that daughter of her is just as snotty as her mom...  
What the hell beating him with a pillow will do she should have pick that lamp up and crack him upside the head he would have got the msgs then.. 

nah...we be getting started...this is only the beginning of the end for HB...she just don't know it....in the end HB will be in dirt poor and lonely....JMY will be "Poor pitiful me" BS trying to get his ex back...it's the rehashing of the same old song...and we keep rehashing the same old feelings! Ain't Kdramas wonderful!

Let's not forget when the divorce is signed and sealed and delievered...JMY will be around JI orbit to prevent her from moving on...it's ok for Richard Simmons to get ahead, but not the heroine...apparently SK writers have fetishes for woman who gets beaten senseless...wonder if they suffer the battered wife syndrome? HMMMMMM

The sad thing is he did all that worrying about hurting his wife and not loosing her (not that he really cared about her!) but he will ask for a divorce if HB demands it of him or she will fire him and cut him off from the money train. He is a weak man and will do whatever he needs to , to continue with what he has been given so far. If that means breaking up his family and finding a way to accuse his wife of acting improper when it was him he will do it..

ep 16

ji thinks the man can't be jmy, she sees him and hb out of a tent.

mil says she is very hungry and where is ji, ji's friend says she will go to find ji with kid.

hb says seoul ls a very small place so they met here, she says ji should calm down otherwise she will faint and ji should talk to him before talk to her.

mil says what to do since ji already knew the affair, others wonders where ji is.

ji goes to the workshop, she sees jimy's underpants in the bedroom, she recalls things:
hb says he won't come home soon because he was angry and left home and why ji isn't angry with him and wants to go home for waiting for his return instead.

jmy comes in and says calm down, he repeats the usual craps about no background and got promoted and he did it for the family, ji asks even if he had to cheat the family and he says he feels no shamed at all and it's for kid's future and she slaps him, he is shocked and says he has explained and how she couldn't understand him.

ji walks on street and thinks of old things:
jmy says she wrongs him and he isn't that kid of men.
hb says she is dating a man and he is interesting and she won't stop.

hb arrives at home, hs says he didn't go to china because of things at the company, she says she came back because of something, a man comes in and tells them hw and mom arrives.

jt and mom asks hw stay for dinner, hb wants him to leave and she says he must be tired and he should go home for rest, jt wants hw stay because hw was with mom for a charity work and hs may like to stay with hw for while, hw leaves and thinks of hs's word about he can't leave hb and hw must hide the affair for him.

hb asks jt why he cares about hw, hw says he cares about her more than hw and she was uneasy to be with hw, hs hears them at door and he smirks.

hs gets a text from ji's sil about she has to delay finding info for him because of something at home, he says hb should have been careful and she must have made mistakes.

sil says jmy can't drink and he must go to bring ji home and kid can't be allowed to know it.

ji faints on street and hw sees her and sends her to hospital, her friend gets a call about her fainting.

ji wakes up and sees hw and realizes he knew it, she asks him and he says sorry but he couldn't tell her and she understands him because hb is her friend, friend arrives and knows it and she is angry, ji asks them leave and she will go home alone.

hw is home and tells his friend he is worried for something.

kid sees ji and asks where is jmy since sil said they had a date, ji has a fever and kid goes out to buy medicine, ji hears sil and mil talking about what if she knew they knew it, ji recalls old things and realizes they knew it.

mil says jmy will handle it, ji is in and asks why they didn't tell her, sil says they didn't feel well hiding it, mil says it wasn't their fault and all was because ji has no a good family and ji couldn't provide a good background to him so he had to date someone else, she says so mil thinks he had an affair and it was all her fault instead, mil says it wasn't all her fault but but part of her fault.

ji goes out and kid is back, kid says she came late because the shop nearby was closed and she asks if ji feels worse, ji hugs hid and says she still have her and she will protect her from anything.

ji calls hb to meet at workshop, hb says it will take her long to go there and they will meet at friend's shop instead, hb tells mom she will go to see a woman that's from jeju, mom realizes it's ji who once saved hb's life from a river, mom wants to see ji too and hb says ji won't come even if she invites her, hb stops kid playing cell phone and says she came here to see paintings, kid says it was hb's idea only and she won't see paintings and she leaves, hb asks who kid took after, mom implies it's hb.

ji's kid wonders what happened to mom.

hb asks why hb hasn't said a word, ji says she won't says things like "i am sorry and i won't do it again", ji says she feels so hurt because even if her hubby betrayed her but hb couldn't because she is or was her friend, hb says she had an affair with ji's hubby and it wasn't a big deal so why ji reacts hugely and if ji feels so unfair so ji should go for another man, she says ji didn't manage her hubby well but ji came to blame her instead, ji throws water to hb, hb asks if ji wants to grab her hair too, ji's friend is furious and she goes to grab hb's hair, ji comes up and wants to stop them fighting.

at police station hb says it was all ji's fault and she won't forgive ji's friend, ji asks hb to stay quiet if she won't like to make things bigger, hb says the friend must be crazy since she didn't date her hubby, ji says she knew hb was bad but she didn't know hb isn't capable of feeling any shame and she must be proud of having an affair, ji asks for a settlement but hb says she won't and she is waiting for her guardian, her guardian is jmy and he arrives, hb smirks.

preview:
hs: how did you do things like that? ask the woman come to see me!
jmy: i can't give up hb.
ji: can't you give up hb? how can you do it to me?
hb: divorce, you must divorce immediately.
ji: you are kid's dad, what you should protect isn't hb, it should be your wife and kid.
hb: i didn't want to get involved but... (bad video)

JMY's mother is worst then I thought she was. After everything JI has don't for these people this woman has the nerve to say those things to her. I hope it turns out that JI is the bio daughter of JT's mother. The leaches will be jumping through hoops trying to get back into JI's life once they fall. 

So you guys mentioned that JI could be JT's mother long lost kid (hopefully) and that makes her JT's sister right? How was she lost? That would be perfect irony. JI has the talent of painting like her mother and they seem to hit it off right off the bet. From the preview she ends up meeting her in the rain correct and she either tells her what has happened or the woman just gives her comfort as JI lays on her shoulder in the cafe and cries.

Oh yeah, I think she possibly is that woman's kid. Of course we know if that is true others will find out first and try to keep the truth from coming out. HB will prolly be one to know and do everything to keep them from reuniting. She has tried and tried to get that woman's approval and could not but then with her personality I doubt his mother would have ever embraced her. I think it would have been different if she was a nice person but HB is a selfish jealous woman who wants to not be born from the mistress.

so...JI is JT lost kid eh? Goodness me....do koreans actually believe that everyone on earth has a missing kid? in EVERY drama i've seen we've dealth with some missing kid of some kind...anywho...

I hope JI is....because as it was mentioned everyone will keep them from meeting, but ultimately they will...HB true mask will be revealed and JMY will try to win his ex-wife back and fail...but he will definitely try to stop JI from having any kind of happiness...because the gods of kdrama deem women should have no happiness after divorce...

JMY says he can't give up the skank...ok...has he told hb husband yet? I still think he's going to play a bigger role than he is now and his role will be one to help JI.

@Triton823

I too think that HS will do something that will eventually help JI. I saw a scene where he is meeting JI (was it in a preview) I wonder what he could be telling her? Whatever it is I can see him trying to do whatever he can to get that company back and then divorcing and ruining HB. He does not like her and he seems to be only with her as a way to get that company. Now I wonder if JI does turn out to be JT's mothers lost child will HS be one of the first to find out about it and try to use JI as a means to get that company as well. Whatever will happen I hope that eventually everyone turns against HB and her nasty kid! (is that kid HS's or the dead ex boyfriend's?) If it is HS's kid he is never around her (she is a little monster) or deals with her.

Did my eyes deceive me guys and JMY was singing happy birthday and having a party for HB's kid and his daughter and JI walk up and see him? This man is truly stupid, it will prolly be JI's fault (in JMY's and HB's mind) that his kid finds out that he has been cheating instead of his own fault for doing that to his family. I frankly can't wait until the divorce from that bug!!! I feel sorry that something will happen to that kid and I bet it will be either JMY's or HB or her kids fault and JMY and HB will blame JI instead of taking responsibility. Every time I see JMY I want to kick him in the teeth.

This man has not ability to do anything on his own and I am sure he has always been lazy with and ego (his mother seems the type to spoil him and put in his head that he is better then he really is!) and he has used JI for years as the main bread winner with her just happy to be in with a family. Now he is about to toss her aside to be a woman's kept man deluding himself into thinking he earned the job, the clothing and the money that he got too easily.. well if he was a woman we know what we would call him starts with a W and ends with a E.. But since he is going to divorce his wife like a fool to keep that money and job I guess he can be the HIDDEN Woman in this scenario since HB is not divorcing her hubby just yet.

I wonder if JI will tell her new friend JT"s mom that her hubby is cheating and with her friend and who that friend is. I would love for JT's mom to find out. But I doubt she will until later. Looks like HB will have another fit that JT's mom has met or is talking about JI again.. wondering how they keep meeting. Karma and fate seem to slowly moving these people to where they need to be.

We all know in the end JMY will try to slither back to JI when she has finally got over him and started to make something of her life, becoming (hopefuly) rich and famous. His mother and his sister will also want to get back in when she seems to be doing well but I can see all of them getting a rude awakening. JMY ruined his family and hurt his wife by cheating with her friend all because he wanted to keep a job he knew he did not earn by hard work and keep money that he knew he should not have. What will he say and do when HS finally goes after him because I think eventually HS and HW will go after JMY. JMY will try to get higher and higher until someone stops and drops him back down in the mud where he belongs with nothing. Only now he will not have a wife to slave over 3 jobs taking care of his useless mother,sister and his butt as well.

@LdyGmerm absolutely. JMY himself will have killed his own kid and destroyed his own happiness...like all jerks...in the end it don't mean anything since the wife has moved on.

HB jealousy I can see will get her own kid killed in the end. After all we know a woman who breaks up a marriage has to suffer a loss of something equal or greater value.

As far as JYM and family...I want them to simply lose everything. The way it looks they may do that in the end...a man who is willing to toss away his home that is build on stone for shifting sand is not destined to last.

JMY.....wow, what a weakling! HB tells him to get a divorce and he stupidly complies. The idiot doesn't think it's insane that she gets to keep her own marriage and home intact and destroy his. How long does he think the fun ride will last for? He says he did it for his family but I would love to know the excuse he comes up with for asking JI for a divorce. I just wonder if he'll be brave enough to tell his daughter the same thing...that he had an affair for the sake of the family. Lol! 
It is so ridiculous that Ji's MIL is already dreaming about the good life. Don't these people feel any shame at all?! Her married son is having an affair with a married woman who isn't thinking of getting a divorce! These people are definitely not thinking of the shame that will be brought on their family should news of the affair leak to the public. 

tinatrix236 said: JMY.....wow, what a weakling! HB tells him to get a divorce and he stupidly complies. The idiot doesn't think it's insane that she gets to keep her own marriage and home intact and destroy his. How long does he think the fun ride will last for? He says he did it for his family but I would love to know the excuse he comes up with for asking JI for a divorce. I just wonder if he'll be brave enough to tell his daughter the same thing...that he had an affair for the sake of the family. Lol! 
It is so ridiculous that Ji's MIL is already dreaming about the good life. Don't these people feel any shame at all?! Her married son is having an affair with a married woman who isn't thinking of getting a divorce! These people are definitely not thinking of the shame that will be brought on their family should news of the affair leak to the public. 

tinatrix236 said: JMY.....wow, what a weakling! HB tells him to get a divorce and he stupidly complies. The idiot doesn't think it's insane that she gets to keep her own marriage and home intact and destroy his. How long does he think the fun ride will last for? He says he did it for his family but I would love to know the excuse he comes up with for asking JI for a divorce. I just wonder if he'll be brave enough to tell his daughter the same thing...that he had an affair for the sake of the family. Lol! 

Sigh,  I don't know why I keep following daily dramas..probably because I just need to 'watch' it once and not have to worry about waiting for subs.

This drama really reeks and smell like Crazy Love. I wish the actress Park Sun-Young stops taking such torturous and crazy daily drama roles despite being such a great actress?
Anybody knows why daily drama stars keep getting stuck in daily drama roles? 

Archived