[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

Video Episode 138:

So it turns out the one that helps JMY is HW he runs off the thugs and buys him medicine and he treated the man badly and he asks about his helping maybe for JI.  Finally he gets a conscious and tells HW to give this box to JI that it is evidence against HB and HS.  Poor HW  it seems he is torn with what to do with that box later. (does he know that JMY killed JI's mother?)

I was speechless at HB's mother busting into that house and having the nerve to go on her knees to beg that woman to save her daughter. After all they did. Her cheating with the woman's husband and having a kid. Not being appreciative at this woman raising that girl and her daughter too and they hurt this woman a few times and kicked her out of her house she has the never to beg her to save HB? I don't blame JT"s mother for saying look her and telling her what she did. You can tell the woman was not sincere because as JT's mother points out what HB has done the woman has the nerve to get mad and nasty when she knows it is true and she had a hand in it all. Neither of them appreciated what they had they wanted more and more blaming others for what they felt they did not have.

I am sick of JI playing with HB now.. just finish this up..So HS has a person there too huh.. smh

Here we go again.. HS and HB have done something to JI possibly blaming her for all the crimes?.. HW tries to say something and HS will not hear it so HW denounces himself and does he go to take the blame for all of HS dirt with HS getting the call about what HW has done.

Preview:

HS bust into JI's office mad at her about his brother when it is him that did it all to his brother. HB happy but she is going down. HS talking to HW at the station but HW is not going to back down. He will take the fall because he can't let them do that to JI. HW in his office crying and mad that he is about to loose everything as he touches his plaque on the desk. JI talking to JT's mother as she sleeps crying (is it about HW) as JT walks to the door and hears her. JI at SY's grave site..

Video Credit MBCdrama Channel on YouTube.

So will HS fess up to his crimes to save his brother? It seems we maybe heading that way. HW will do what he needs to protect JI so the only way to save HW is for HS to come clean and turn himself in. It would also be a good way for him to take HB down with him.. Lets hope that HS has some family love for his brother and does something right!.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ldy Gmerm,

Well HS has always claimed to HW that what he was doing was for all for him and to protect him. HW begged HS to turn himself in but he refused thinking he was still untouchable. Plus the fact that HW only wants him to do so to protect JI. It has never crossed HS's mind the wrongs he's committed and his brother wants him take responsibility. Whatever HS did to JI this time was the last straw for HS. He knew even with the evidence HS would still wiggle his way out. HS has too many dirty people in his camp. The only way to stop HS was to sacrifice himself. If HS let's him take the fall for his crimes then he loses the brother he has claimed he wanted to protect. 

From the preview it's looks like JMY finally does something right to get HB. JMY either records or has someone on the other end of the phone  listening to HB do what she does best. She spills on herself and it's recorded, heard or both. 

The nerve of HB's mother running over to JT's mother after everything they have done to this woman. She was so shocked to learn the woman was in her right mind and remembered everything they have done. HB and her mother took greed to a whole new level. They tried and took what didn't belong to them and had no right to have.  They both along with Jang will end up with nothing.  

Video Episode 139:

JMY does the right thing to come to JI and say sorry to her on his knees and to offer to help her get HB prolly..

HW goes to turn himself in to take the fall for his brother.. He remembers when his father died and when JT's father snatched that company and what HS has said to him in taking that company from JT.

JI remembers talking to HW at the police station as he says sorry to her for what has happen to her perhaps. After seeing his brother at the station taking the fall for his crimes (did this man really think that JI should take the fall for his crap) he storms in to the gallery drunk blaming JI for all of it when it is his fault and JI tells him that it is he that did this to his brother and he who did all of this and she talks to him about what HW said to her about his brother maybe and HS can't handle it.. as she points it out that it is him that did all this and she walks out even when he yells her name.. Yes, HS you started on this path the wrong way and your brother is doing the only thing he can to stop you and that is taking the fall for you so you will not do that to JI again.

HS thinks about the things that HW said to him about being his brother and he does the right thing and gets up and denounces himself as the president as he turns himself into the police. JI is told by JT that HS has done this.. for his brother.. perhaps.. HW is released and told his brother has turned himself in and we see HS waiting in the station and he sends a letter out by the lawyer or prosecutor for HW and he reads it and cries as he reads his brothers words to him.. poor baby he comes out in a daze and JI is outside waiting for him as he thinks about HS's words.. (where is @suchadiva42 when you need her to console her Yoebo :) )

Preview:

HB is finally taken off to the station giving JI a nasty look. HB creeps around the house to listen to JT and his mother talk about JI and she is still jealous and cries. HB walks into the memorial in white looking at the picture of JT's mother blaming the woman for liking JI and still feeling like no one ever cared about her.. smh.. JI says something to the crazy witch on a roof (why would you go up on a roof with crazy anyway) and then HB replies blaming her thinking if she is gone all her problems will be too an starts to choak JI.

Video Credit MBCDrama Channel on YouTube.

Video for Final Episode 140:

HB's mother helps her to run away (in her slippers no less) and JI meets the woman at the Police station telling her that HB is not on the wanted list.

Su Man is home with JI and JT and she thinks about HB as we see HB hovering outside the gate and she say something about her that makes HB cry. JI and JT kneel down to her and in talking about HB she ends up passing away.. (daymn HB killed alot of people in this drama.. lol) JT's mother left a will.

HB shows up at the funeral in cream no less and ends up on the roof with JI (very foolish ) and JI lets her have it and HB gets man and tries to strangle her having to be pulled off by HW and JI's friend and she is led away in handcuffs.

JI left for abroad and returns and goes to see SB. We see HW seeing HS in prison  HB is in prision and she is running her mouth and a prisoner is about to go at her and they have to hold her back screaming she is HB. lol.. JI has a new start and is doing an exhibition and she looks at the invitation talking to her friend. JT has uped his look and gets a call from JI to meet.  She gives him the invite perhaps and he smiles as he takes it out to look at saying something.. JI is at the gallery and we see HW is also there and they look at one another and smile.

Making of Episode140 video.. 

Video Credit MBCdrama Channel on YouTube.

Horrible end to a horrible drama! No reason they needed to extend this garbage. I will never watch anything written by this writer or that has the lead actress in it! She plays pathetic characters.......HB trying to kill JI.  The person who committed all the crimes is angry wtf. She gets carted off to jail in the last episode! 

That's it no more dramas for me if she's the leads actress JI is the most stupid person in Kdrama land,, All those extended episode to end like this..  

​The only thing I applaud the writer on; HB went out the same way she came in: a BYTCH!! You have to love her! She was the best written character in this mess of a drama!

Hello Everyone" I've been MIA as my boys came home from college but so damn glad I stopped watching this forgettable drama that I even changed my AVATAR in which I'm cheating on my yeobo HW and I know it's not right but dammit I had to do it...

This new forum my ipad does not like it one bit. They need to quickly find a patch for it or else I'm outta here! Anyway...the ending totally sucked to high heavens. Though I understand the open ending and thought that was appropriate, but dag blasted the ending just sucked for lack of better words....actually there are other words, but they'd be replaced by Richard Simmons quite a bit! LOL

Anyway as usual this drama suffered the extension curse but glad to be a part of this thread regardless for the differing opinions and wild and crazy ideas. There is a great chance that we will see each other again as our tastes seems to be align for the most parts! Until then be safe and happy trails!

Hello Everyone" I've been MIA as my boys came home from college but so damn glad I stopped watching this forgettable drama that I even changed my AVATAR in which I'm cheating on my yeobo HW and I know it's not right but dammit I had to do it...

​@suchadiva42,  I don't blame you HW wardrobe was enough to make you cheat 

As usual, I enjoy watching these dailies with my fellow watchers. I'll catch you in the other forum pages in 2 weeks as I'm hoping the dramas get subbed by MBCAmerica. Your insight always gets me through and it couldn't have come at a better time than in watching this mess. Sorry Ms Park, I've watched my last drama ever with you. First Crazy Love and now this, both make up the worse dramas I've watched. For chuckles, read my review. Praise was given, believe it or not... Review

Let me know what you think. See you all soon!!

• 1 month later...

Archived