[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

tinatrix236 said: Okay chinggus I'm finally joining the party. This drama is interesting so far but I'll admit whenever I see the lead actress, all I can think of is Crazy Love. Not good at all. Lol!!
@valsava @Ldy Gmerm @suchadiva42 @awsparkle
Shame on you chinggus for not telling me hottie was almost shirtless within the first five episodes. Seriously, who cares about the plot? He needs to get juice spilled on him more often. :P:))
It's insane that JB is still going after JI's husband even after realizing the connection. This woman must be crazy or something going after a man just because he looks like her ex. JI's pathetic husband must be desperate for money because why else would he still hang around that woman. He probably thinks she's his ticket to the good life and it's ridiculous that he's seemingly willing to take the risk considering she's a married woman. His sister would be proud of him because she'll be able to buy the designer bags she craves. *smh*
I'm still trying to understand why HW keeps running away from those men. Is he running away from his responsibilities and just trying to make it on his own?
I wonder how JI loses her daughter. It wouldn't surprise me if Jb's daughter will be involved somehow.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tinatrix236

From what I have seen and read (thanks @prettystone for the translations) HB seems to have some type of complex over JI. JI seems to be sweet and honest and a nice person not to mention she is dedicated to her family and works herself to death and is or could be a notable artist. HB seems to be jealous of her. So the reason for going after her husband even after realizing she is married to the man is just as we have read above she wants to take something from her in her jealousy over her. Then throw in the fact that the man looks like her dead ex well that is a plus. The problem with this I see is just as JI's friend told her HB is selfish and always wants something. Why would she want her to do anything or give JI anything now why help her now? JI is blinded by her niceness in thinking HB is a true friend to her when we can see she is really not. She is jealous of her.

What will she say or do when she finds out HB has slept with her hubby? What can she say when they both look at her like dirt and talk crap to her not caring that they hurt her. JMY we can see is looking for the golden goose. He is tired of not having anything just like his sister is materialistic as well. But instead of working harder or going to another company he would rather sleep his way up not caring that this woman has a husband or he hurts his wife who you can see he does not care about at all. He never notices she had her ankle bandaged until she pointed it out and then he did not even take care of her wanted her to rub his shoulders after he had been out all day rock climbing.  What will he say when he realizes he slept with his wife's friend? He will not care. We can already see he crossed the line. He was suppose to meet JI in the last episode but he is dealing with HB and her drunken craziness and forgets his wife on her birthday. Him and his family will be kicking her out or leaving her quick fast and in a hurry when things come out. They will want whatever HB can give them for free instead of thinking of the SIL or DIL that worked 3 jobs and took care of them. 

Now I am interested, is HB buying JMY a new place to live in their building (and if so, who does that?) and JI catches him at the realtor's office?

It will be a real shame if HB's daughter is the cause of JI's kid dying or JMY and HB snatches her daughter from her. (I hate that the person that does no wrong in these things seem to loose the kid to the Cheaters..)

HW, I want more scenes of him and HS and him and JI.  I want to see more of why he is hiding and running and why they are looking for him. Why would they think HS or HW are planing something?

Also @tinatrix236 no one meant to keep the fact that he took his shirt off in the first or second episode. I think we where just stunned by what we saw .. lol
:D

@Ldy Gmerm ...sorry to cut your post.
Also @tinatrix236 no one meant to keep the fact that he took his shirt off in the first or second episode. I think we where just stunned by what we saw .. lol
Lol....I understand chinggu and was stunned as well. :DJI's husband is a jerk. It seems like he even forgot it was her birthday and only realized it after listening to their daughter's message. So shameful! When his mother suggested doing something for his wife, he just brushed it off like it wasn't important. He doesn't appreciate JI like you said and will regret it when he loses her. If he thinks HB is going to massage his feet or do the other things his wife does for him then he has another thing coming. *smh*
Did you notice HB's husband investigated JI's and also noticed the sister at the mall. Do you think he'll have an affair with the sister just to get back at JI's husband?
@valsava ..I knew about it but I've been so busy doing a lot of packing since I'll be moving soon. I'm so behind on my dramas right now. I'm up to date with this one so I'll try to watch it live whenever I can. :)

@awsparkle" @Ldy Gmerm" @valsava" @tinatrix236" @hibiscus23" @Sarah Maurice-Laplanche"‌ @prettystone" @NewKDramaAddict‌" @zaabu‌" @SujathaS and so so sorry @triton823 your not able to see X_X what I'm talking about ;))

Truly indeed when HW took off his shirt, I had to look around to see where my husband azz was :-S to a fact that i even cut the damn fan on for some air :))

Edit: I had added more names to my post in which I put all Ladies that's watching this drama so let's enjoy it as well..

i don't know but i think the most unselfish person of this drama is ji's hubby, why, because you can't imagine how he felt he had to sleep with a boss in his company that was totally a stranger to him and that must be very scary thing for him, did he really sleep with her? but hb said as her lover he won't have to sleep with her and he just needs to do some eating and drinking and driving cars with her, and climbing rock is not a easy job too and it has killed every bone in his body right so he has to paste wallpapers on his body everywhere, don't know you guys but i think that's mass sacrifice from him, and more than that he has told mom that he will sacrifice himself for.. his family of course, see? he is such unselfish person in korea and in the whole world, i admire him so much, i confess!  :-D

Thanks @prettystone. Thank you very much

tinatrix236 said:Okay chinggus I'm finally joining the party. This drama is interesting so far but I'll admit whenever I see the lead actress, all I can think of is Crazy Love. Not good at all. Lol!

Yes, me too. seeing her just brings in bad memories. even the story seems to be similar. but atleast ParkHyunWoon isn't a married man.
 But anyways I have learned not to expect anything from dramas in this past 5years of K-drama watching. I just go with the absurdity, enjoying the eye-candy.

Everyone, thank you for your postings and keeping this thread alive.

SujathaS said: Thanks @prettystone. Thank you very much

tinatrix236 said:Okay chinggus I'm finally joining the party. This drama is interesting so far but I'll admit whenever I see the lead actress, all I can think of is Crazy Love. Not good at all. Lol!

Yes, me too. seeing her just brings in bad memories. even the story seems to be similar. but atleast ParkHyunWoon isn't a married man.
 But anyways I have learned not to expect anything from dramas in this past 5years of K-drama watching. I just go with the absurdity, enjoying the eye-candy.

Everyone, thank you for your postings and keeping this thread alive.

@triton823" Now you know good and well I'm here for the one and ONLY HWS, and wouldn't mind seeing him with his shirt off again and again in fact let me call up this Writer :)] and tell him/her explicit to let HWS take a shower a few times as to where I love when he's wet all over ;))

Archived