[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

friends, i am not sure if i will continue to watch this drama, hb is just too much for me, the only man i care about for this drama is hs, but hb is too evil and she even threatened him using hw's painful memory, she said hs must get hw to come for dinner in the big house otherwise she would told everyone hw's secret, i just don't know what in the world hs had to live with this bad woman for so long? a sadist she is surely! i am going to watch DEXTER, i need blood and lots of blood to get rid of my anger, to image dexter is killing hb!! :-D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

prettystone said: friends, i am not sure if i will continue to watch this drama, hb is just too much for me, the only man i care about for this drama is hs, but hb is too evil and she even threatened him using hw's painful memory, she said hs must get hw to come for dinner in the big house otherwise she would told everyone hw's secret, i just don't know what in the world hs had to live with this bad woman for so long? a sadist she is surely! i am going to watch DEXTER, i need blood and lots of blood to get rid of my anger, to image dexter is killing hb!! :-D

prettystone said: friends, i am not sure if i will continue to watch this drama, hb is just too much for me, the only man i care about for this drama is hs, but hb is too evil and she even threatened him using hw's painful memory, she said hs must get hw to come for dinner in the big house otherwise she would told everyone hw's secret, i just don't know what in the world hs had to live with this bad woman for so long? a sadist she is surely! i am going to watch DEXTER, i need blood and lots of blood to get rid of my anger, to image dexter is killing hb!! :-D

NewKDramaAddict said: prettystone said: friends, i am not sure if i will continue to watch this drama, hb is just too much for me, the only man i care about for this drama is hs, but hb is too evil and she even threatened him using hw's painful memory, she said hs must get hw to come for dinner in the big house otherwise she would told everyone hw's secret, i just don't know what in the world hs had to live with this bad woman for so long? a sadist she is surely! i am going to watch DEXTER, i need blood and lots of blood to get rid of my anger, to image dexter is killing hb!! :-D

prettystone said: NewKDramaAddict said: prettystone said: friends, i am not sure if i will continue to watch this drama, hb is just too much for me, the only man i care about for this drama is hs, but hb is too evil and she even threatened him using hw's painful memory, she said hs must get hw to come for dinner in the big house otherwise she would told everyone hw's secret, i just don't know what in the world hs had to live with this bad woman for so long? a sadist she is surely! i am going to watch DEXTER, i need blood and lots of blood to get rid of my anger, to image dexter is killing hb!! :-D

tinatrix236 said: prettystone said: friends, i am not sure if i will continue to watch this drama, hb is just too much for me, the only man i care about for this drama is hs, but hb is too evil and she even threatened him using hw's painful memory, she said hs must get hw to come for dinner in the big house otherwise she would told everyone hw's secret, i just don't know what in the world hs had to live with this bad woman for so long? a sadist she is surely! i am going to watch DEXTER, i need blood and lots of blood to get rid of my anger, to image dexter is killing hb!! :-D

ep 14

ji sees lipstick on jmy's shirt and wonders where he got it, jmy asks hb if she wants to run away with him and she says not and they kiss in car, hw sees them and he asks hb how she could do that, hs arrives and he asks them get in the house.

jt says mom should care for her body and do less charity work, hs says he will help mom and he asks what hw is worried about and hw says nothing.

hs tells hw hb seems no well so he will go back with her.

hs asks if hb did something wrong to hw and she denies and he says she must be careful and not allow others to catch her weakness.

hs recalls things:
he sees hb and jmy kiss and he comes up to stop hw questioning hb.

hs says hb is idiot and she allowed others know her secret.

jmy says he got the lipstick from someone in the elevator because it was crowded, ji finds the bracelet is missing and he says perhaps she put it somewhere else.

hb goes to find hw but he isn't at home, she leaves a message to him to call her back, jmy calls her and says he will take a document to her workshop to sign it, jt's mom come in the workshop and says it's hb's mom send her to do things for her and she asks her not come again, mom leaves and says she feels hb finds her secret too since the workshop is just above ji's house, she sees jmy and he tells her he came back home to get files.

hw stands at door and he recalls things:
he sees jt's mom and she tells the curator sent her to hb's workshop for help.

hb and jmy are out of the house, hw grabs jmy and beats him, ji sees them and asks why they fight, hb says she will explain it.

hb says she dated hw who looks like her ex, jmy got beaten because he wanted to protect her from hw.

ji recalls things:
hb says she wants to break up with hw but he won't because he is obsessed with her, she warns ji not close to hw.

hw recalls things:
ji says her friend lent them her workshop.
jmy and hw ask each other why they are here.
jmy and hb kiss in car.
ji says for the family jmy has no rest and he has to work at weekends too and hw knows nothing about her hubby and he talked nonsense.

hw meets hb at workshop and she says they'd better talk here than another place, she says she first thought of asking him to hide it from hs but hw knew too much so she will ask hs here to explain, hw asks why she can still feel at easy and justified after that and how she can ask hs here because it will hurt hs's feelings a lot, she says so hw has to make a compromise and he must think.

hb's mom asks why hb asked hw to think and hb should have begged hw not to tell, hb if hw tells she already has a card ready for it, she won't tell mom what the card is because mom always messed up things, she says hw found the workshop because mom sent ji's mom there.

dmj calls hb but no answer, she goes to see teacher and says it was just a joke she made, teacher says jokes could make friends misunderstood and she ask them to talk as friends, dmj tears up jsy's books and says this is her joke.

jmy says they should be careful after things happened at day time, hb says she needs to change her mood so he must come to the workshop and it's safer than eating outside and he must cook for her.

ji says dinner is ready and she asks where jmy is going, he says his friend wants to talk to him outside and she is confused because the friend is abroad, he says it's another friend and he yells he isn't going out to see a woman because he isn't a man like that, he says he didn't come home to hear her nonsense after his hard working.

hw drinks beers and says a woman and his brother are pitiful and how a woman still felt at easy and justified after that wrong, friend wants to stop him drinking and he calls hs and hs says he will come.

ji's friend sees jmy carrying lots of food and wonders if he will cooks pasta tonight and she says she will eat pasta too.

ji calls jmy but no answer and she says it was her fault.

hb says jmy's first cooking isn't bad and he tastes it and it seems horrible and they chase each other, ji hears the sound above and wonders if hb is there, sil and mil seems worried, hb reads ji's text on jmy's phone: "sorry, i didn't suspect you, please come back home, i will wait for you at door until you are back."

hb calls ji and says why hb stays outside and she is pretending pitiful, ji says she waits for jmy and hb asks ji to come up for a drink.

hs stops hw drinking, hw says he loves hs very much and if hs loves his wife too and hs says yes, hw says so hs and hb love each other so why things like that.

jmy says hb can't ask his wife coming up, she says why not and it's very exciting and interesting.

hb asks if ji argued with jmy and ji says she only asked him something but he was angry and left home, hb says ji has reasons to suspect him and ji thinks hb sides with her, hb encourages ji drink a lot, jmy says hb can't drink a lot and hb says he must worry that she may hurt his wife, she kisses him etc, sick!

hw asks if pretending nothing happened is good, hw says right and nobody would thank him if he tells, hw says living alone is better than being cheated and he doesn't know what is good he should do for hs.

hw wants to tell but stop, hs says he knew hb has an affair with a man, ji wants to open the bedroom's door.

hs: you should have been careful, you have made a mistake again.
hb: phs seems a bit weird.
hs: spy? hb wanted you to do that?
jt's mom: how about if i take this opportunity to help you?
hb: what? to asks ji to come home? is she mom's student?
ji: i didn't know you were in a relationship of that kind with hb.
hb: if you felt be wronged you should have denied it.
hb (?): the man dhb is dating is your hubby.

prettystone said: tinatrix236 said: prettystone said: friends, i am not sure if i will continue to watch this drama, hb is just too much for me, the only man i care about for this drama is hs, but hb is too evil and she even threatened him using hw's painful memory, she said hs must get hw to come for dinner in the big house otherwise she would told everyone hw's secret, i just don't know what in the world hs had to live with this bad woman for so long? a sadist she is surely! i am going to watch DEXTER, i need blood and lots of blood to get rid of my anger, to image dexter is killing hb!! :-D

@prettystone" Thanks for the Translation really appreciated as well..

I just had to lmao :)) when JMY told JI that the lipstick on his shirt came from a women on the elevator, because it was too crowded.. and this would've been the look on my face :\"> if my husband would've said that to me, then I would've turned around and gave his azz a right hook b-( with it (Lying B-a-s-t-a-r-d) 8-|

Gaaah, I just saw episode 15! Not sure what to think. Don't you guys find this odd? Anyone has insight into HB? I don't really understand how her resentment of JI came to be and why. Is it because she feels there is a falsehood about JI and she is determined to show the world that JI is just as bad a person as her if not worse? I know from the audiences' persipective JI is hard to believe. Her unquestionable trust in her husband in the context of blatant clues alluring to that fact is quite laughable. And when HB smirks every time JI insists her darling husband would never cheat on her, I sort of have the same reaction ( and I hate agreeing with HB). Even then, I still feel something is missing. What gives HB the right and power to do this? Is it because she is traumatized from previous events that she lacks any empathy? That she is socially, psychologically and mentally so disconnected that she does not think of consequences? Her reactions are the total opposite of what one would expect of a woman having an affair...did you see her in that last scene when JI discovers Her and JMY? It's as if she is doing the most normal and acceptable thing under the sun! The "I told you so" look, as if she just warned her "friend" about an affair in which she was not a part! Am really puzzled. When a character starts out this evil I really wonder about the trajectory of character development over the 100 plus journey. So I hope that if she is going to be a sociopath (a disorder characterized by a disregard for the feelings of others, a lack of remorse or shame, manipulative behavior, unchecked egocentricity, and the ability to lie in order to achieve one's goals--wikihow)...back to that point, if she is going to be this personality for the next 100 episodes, I hope that JI is developed to strongly counter and or subdue HB otherwise this (and I fully understand where @prettystone, is coming from) will indeed be unbearable. The thing is, we have enough well written and perfectly acted sociopaths in K-drama land, so much so that one more is one too many. However, well written, smart, savvy, and strong (but still kind) heroines are so rare. You know the ones who do not remain Infuriatingly naive, idiotic and door mats! Am always looking for a writer who is going to break away from the usual formulae and at least manage to give us a balanced show. Would this be it or am I grasping at straws given what we have so far in 15 episodes? [-O< [-O<

ep 15

hb and jmy make noise in bedroom, sick!

hs says he knew hb's affair but he loves her and he can't live without her and he will wait for her return, he asks hw to pretend he saw nothing,  he asks hw's friend to buy a cure for hw's drunk, when he is alone he says he wished hw never found the affair.

hs recalls things:
hs says hb will leave him if she knew he knew it and he fears that.
hb acts as if it wasn't her fault but it was hw's fault and she tells him that since he said lying was worse than cheating so perhaps she should tell ji the truth.

hb isn't happy jmy worrying about ji getting drunk and she says she will tell ji the truth, he asks if she will take responsibility if his marriage is gone, she smiles and says it's complicate.

hb is out of the bedroom and asks if ji looked for her, ji asks the sound inside and hb says it's from tv, she wants ji to drink again but ji wants to go home, hb says jmy won't be home and she asks again and again as if she wants to drive ji crazy, she asks ji why ji isn't angry for jmy leaving home and why ji wants to go home waiting for him like a guard dog and what if he cheated, she says every man cheats at least once in his life, ji says hb is drunk so she said things weird, ji says she has to go home because it's her home, she says she won't talk about it and she leaves.

jmy wants to leave but hb yells she won't allow him! sick!

at home ji asks if jmy is still angry and she says she was wrong, he says he isn't angry and she says she is sorry for losing the bracelet too, she wonder where it was since it got no foot.

hb wonder what hs is doing, mom says they should use the company's secretary department to spy on him, hb says she tried but failed, mom says the spy must be on their side and the spy must know him too, ji's sil comes in with teas and they look at her weird.

hs is told sil was asked to spy on him and he laughs and says he will tell her what to do later, his secretary is in and hs asks if him got medicine for hw last night, the secretary says hw will have soup too then he calls the maid.

the maid is ji and she is asked to cook a soup to heal hw's drunk, hw wakes up and recalls things:
hs says he can't live without hb and he asks hw to pretend he saw nothing.

hw sees ji and realizes his maid is her.

hw works in shop and recalls things:
ji says she has another job and she has to work hard and she has a family of 5 so she can't rely on jmy's salary only.

hs says the contract is for a temp job but hw still has to read it carefully before signing it, he thanks hw for hiding the affair for him, hw says she will go back to hs soon and hs says she will.

hs is told hb left after kid called her.

hb and kid leave the school master, jsy and a student watch them nearby, the student says even the school master can't do a thing about it, jsy says no wonder complaints are useless but still they can't cover up things with money.

hb tells mom on phone that she has settled kid's things and hs won't know it, she isn't happy ji's sil still thinks about the spy job, she says it's an easy job and sil should have agreed to do it right away.

jt asks hs what it was about, hs says it was about hb and she was lovely and it's bad but good for him, they play chess, jt says a bad thing you did will turn back to you, hs says jt has found his bad intention.

mil gives 5 million won to ji and says she got it back from the cheater, she asks ji to return the money to hw quickly.
the money was from jmy and he gave her a big money for allowance for lying to ji.

kid is home and says she is a bit tired because of the new school, ji begs jmy they should go camping at weekend for kid's sake, he says her mom will come and she says mom can go with them, he finally agrees to go.

this is the last day for hw working in shop, he thanks the boss, ji returns him the money, he says she could return it slowly instead, she says she won't see him again because he is in that kind of a relationship with hb who is her friend, he is confused, she says he is just pretending and she knew he is hb's lover and hb wanted to break up but he didn't allow it and he still bothers hb nonstop, she says hb is married and what he is doing.

hw is furious, he goes to confront hb, hb acts innocently and says she couldn't tell ji that "i had an affair with you hubby but my brother found it so they fought", he says she couldn't lie anyway, she says so why he didn't deny it and tell ji "the man dhb is having an affair with isn't me and he is your hubby", sick!

jmy is doing a speech at a meeting, hb sends him a text saying don't nervous and do it good and fighting, sick!

jt says the today's PT was good and hb got a good fellow, hs says the good fellow was from jeju and jt didn't know him before, jt is told mom called him earlier and he seems worried.

mom says on phone her health isn't good so jt worries and she won't stay outside long, she looks at a painting that's ji's, mom says she can see ji's truth heart by the painting and asks if she can buy it from ji for collection, ji asks if mom really likes it and mom says yes.

mom tells jt she got a a sincere gift for free,  hb comes in and asks what it is,  jt says it's a gift mom got from that pretty woman, mom says the more they met she felt good about ji and she wants to take the chance to help her, jt says mom should ask ji home and he likes to know her too, hb didn't like it, jt says mom wasn't interested in anyone's paintings for a long time so they shouldn't stop her this time, he says mom can ask ji come here once a week, mom says she will but not this week because ji and her family will go camping.

"camping?", hb is furious, mom will allow ji come here and mom will support her and hb can't do a thing about it, she calls jmy and tells him they will go camping at this weekend, he says he can't but she doesn't allow him, it seems she can't do a thing about mom and jt's decisions but she can order jmy the dog around, good for her!!! and sick!!!

ji asks jmy to check the tent they will use at weekend, he says he can't go because of things at the office, she says so they will go anyway without him because it's for kid, he says they should delay it because she can't set up the tent, she says she learned it before and he won't worry, he wonders if they will meet at the camping site.

ji gets a call from hb asking her to go to her workshop to receive post for her, ji gets in the house and sees the bracelet in a rubbish can, she wonder if it's just a similar bracelet to hers.

ji says jmy didn't cook pasta and he never cooked, friend says so he only carried his shopping that day, ji asks what day it was.

ji sees hb and jmy and she calls him and says she saw a man that seemed to be him, he says it's impossible and he is at the company now and she must want him to show a video for proof, he cuts off the call and says so they must at the same camp site and he must hide inside the tent.

ji is wondering and friend asks what it was about, ji says it can't be jmy and she should stop wondering about.
she sees hb and jmy runing out of a tent.

preview:
jmy: i told you it wasn't an affair.
ji: it wasn't an affair? what a nonsense, what are you exactly?
hb: your hubby is having an affair with me, if you feel it unfair you should go for another man.
ji: are you truly my friend?
jt: you go to find out what hb is doing, she is a bit weird.
friend: has ji fainted?
ji: did you know all about their affair? right?
hb: i am at your workshop, let us have a meet now.

@prettystone" Thanks as usual for the Translation really appreciate your effort.

HB is bold is ever having the audacity of telling JI her husband is having an affair with her.. Ah hell no" HB would've been in the emergency room for care after i was finish with her flat pancake azz 8-|

I knew it would be HB who would finally just tell her that her eyes were not deceiving her. That is what she wanted from the beginning. Her marriage would not be over (at least not at this moment until HS gets what he wants) but she is set to ruin JMY's all because of her jealousy of JI. I too wonder where this misguided jealousy came from over JI. Did this start in school? Was she just like her hateful bullying daughter spoiled and spiteful and tried to treat JI the same way and JI stood up to her like her daughter is doing now and she got the better grades as well?

JMY was so concerned over his wife finding out and ruining his marriage but yet, he took the deal and slept with her taking her money! This was concern over the hassle it would cause not over the pain his trusting wife would feel. In the end when he can't justify why he cheated to JI he will be nasty to her and choose to continue dealing with HB. Since we know HB will not allow him to walk away from her especially now that she has wrecked his home.

JI will be the one dealing with all the pain of betrayal and nastiness they are going to throw her way as well as issues about her daughter. Everyone she cared for will turn on her as HB gloats at how she has hurt JI and ruined her life.

@prettystone,  Thanks,
HB told JI the truth but she will still choose to believe her husband after he lied to her and Hb will still continue to show her proof and she will still think it's not true when she knows it is.. Today episode will be the proof is in the pudding and it will be up to JI to take things at face value or ignore them This will determine he character and the outcome of this drama which we all knows she will choose the hard road,, 

@valsava,
If that becomes the case HB is going to do something to force her out. She is going to do everything she can to bring JI down as low as possible until she gives her husband up. The selfish witch is not going to be satisfied until she breaks up that marriage. 

Guest atomickitty

I don't even know what to say guys. JI knows the truth but she's going to be even more pitiful for the next 10 or so episodes. Now comes the battle for the man. Looks like in the previews HB is really digging in and wanting to claim the husband for herself. I'm still on pins and needles waiting to see what they're going to do to JI's daughter.. but that's probably not 10 or 15 episodes. I still don't want the girl to die..  :((

atomickitty said: I don't even know what to say guys. JI knows the truth but she's going to be even more pitiful for the next 10 or so episodes. Now comes the battle for the man. Looks like in the previews HB is really digging in and wanting to claim the husband for herself. I'm still on pins and needles waiting to see what they're going to do to JI's daughter.. but that's probably not 10 or 15 episodes. I still don't want the girl to die..  :((

Archived