[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

oh the look on HS and HB face was priceless, JMY is  pathetic  excuse for man, i hate his miss placed jealousy , he is the one who had an affair ,  ask for the divorce what right does he think he has to open his mouth 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ep 46

ji sees the tattoo man who takes away the envelope and says he robbed her too, hb open it and finds nothing inside, ji and friend arrive and she asks where hb hided her kid, they fight and hb attempts to murder her and she must want to go back to jail, she asks thug and choi to send ji and friend to police for violence and attempted murder.

ji tells police she knows hb took her kid, jmy arrives and says ji is insane after kid missing and how long she will continue like this, ji says he did it with hb and he was blinded by money and power from hb, she says she won't give up until she gets kid back.

hb says on phone jmy must force ji to stop, jmy says hb should understand ji can't be normal since her kid left her, hb says why he asks her to understand  and it's ji who wanted to kill her by choking her neck, she asks ji suspected her and he must have said something wrong to ji, jmy says he didn't and if he did he would be exposed too, hb says she won't forgive ji.

ji yells police must believe her, friend says it's useless, ji says she must go out to find kid and she yells.

jmy asks mom not to tell ji, mom says she won't and never, he asks sis and sis says she won't since has broken up with ji.

ji recalls things: jmy said ji had no reason to suspect hb, zhu said she had no proof, hb said ji had not proof.
friend asks if ji is ok, ji says she was too emotional and without proof nobody will believe her and she will find kid since she know it's hb.

hb is annoyed trace on her neck is still there, mom says hb's scarf is pretty and she wants to see it, jt asks why hb didn't allow mom and why police came last night, she says one of her fans stalked her and it's annoying and it happened since she became famous, jt will leave for a trip today and hb asks if jt is worried about mom, hs says he and hb will take care of mom.

hs tells hb they shouldn't upset jt and he might not go on trip, she asks if he wants jt leave,
he says she did wrong last night, she says jt wanted to kill her and she will send ji back to jail,
long hears them at door and he calls hw about it.

hw asks hb to let ji out of police station, hb says it's justice to punish criminals and if he is asking her so why he is looking down at her with that look, she says she won't forgive ji.

hw asks hs go to persuade hb, hs says hb is very stubborn, hw says he feels quilt about ji and if hs won't like to see him to be with ji he must help her, hs says he will help ji but but hw mustn't go to ji again, hw says he won't if hs and hb stop bothering ji and also he has no right to see ji.

hb shows her neck to mom and says she is crazy whenever she sees it in mirror, mom says so send ji back to jail, hh says she will, hs arrives and ask for talk, hb says he was stalking her like hw, he says if she won't talk he will tell reporters about last night, later hb says it must be hw who asked him to come for ji, hs says she shouldn't made things worse, she says it's good for him since hw can't be with ji if ji is in jail again, he says he himself will take care of hw and it's good for her in news since she is already famous, she says he is good at making her angry by pretending he cares for her.

ji and friend are out, they are at home and friend says her body hurts.

jt mom says the drink is good and hb should drink it, hb says she won't, mom gets spilled and hb asks maid to get clean clothes for mom, she gets a call from her mom and leaves for gallery, jt mom follows her, she asks mom back to house.

ji is outside hb house and recalls hb's words about ji didn't know who she was messing up with and she didn't know who would suffer and she should have known what she was capable of.

maid says mom disappeared and perhaps she is with hb.

hb mom says she thought the painting was missing, hb gets a call about jt mom, she says so jt mom didn't come inside the house after she left, mom says hb must find her before jt knows it, hb says she doesn't know where to find.

ji sees jt mom and takes her home and tells friend mom is sick.

hs says he has sent many people out to find jt mom, hb moms says they should report it to police, hb says they can't and what if jt know it, mom says what if jt knows they didn't call police, door bell rings and maid says jt arrives, hb says jt is back earlier, hs asks mom to hide from jt, jt comes in and asks where is his mom, later hb says mom is gone when the nurse wasn't with her and she has fired the nurse, jt asks if she told the truth and why she didn't call police, hs says they can't since jt wanted to cover up mom's illness, jt says hs is making excuse and finding her is more important than covering up and they muse call police and they should be prepare and if things bad happened to mom he won't forgive them.

friend asks how long jt mom will stay with them, ji says until they find her family, friend says maybe her family abandoned her because it isn't easy to take care of an Alzheimer patient and people even abandon their healthy elders, mom breaks something, friend says they should send mom to police since they can't take care of mom, ji says mom family will call police today, friend says they would call yesterday if they wanted to find her and they must have abandoned her, ji gets a call from police about they have found mom family and she will take mom to police station.

hb wants to go with jt, jt ignores her and leaves by car, hs says she must go too and what if mom tells jt she followed her, she says she can't stop mom even if she goes there and she has bribed the nurse to say mom was insane.

jt mom says she is thirsty and she wants juice, ji says she will buy it and mom mustn't leave, jt arrives and asks if mom is fine and they will go to hospital to check up, mom says she can't, he asks who said that, she says the pretty woman, ji comes in, jt asks if she found mom, she says so her teacher is his mom.

preview:
jt: the illegal deal of 2 years ago.
man: wasn't it about ji?
hb: did jt ask about things about ji of 2 years ago? what's the matter? why suddenly he cared about it?
friend: president's secretary?
ji: i found it weird, i know the relationship between president and hb isn't good, he isn't an ordinary secretary.
jt: do you like ji so much?
jt mom: i hope she lives with us.
jt: so i have a proposal, can't you be her friend, it's for my mom who likes you very much.

Ldy Gmerm said: @awsparkle
That is very true and I hope that is just the start of JT showing US (I hope not them) that he is not as unaware of things around him as HB and HS think.  I enjoyed his smirk at the end as well as JI came in and he announced she will be staying with his mother.. It is perfect as HS looked caught just as bad as HB. I hope her time in that house is long and HS sees what type of person he sold out for his revenge.  He needs a heavy dose of guilt for his actions all because he wanted his brother to a. do what he wanted in going back to school and finishing to be a lawyer. b. to come in to help him in his revenge plot c. keep that woman away from his brother because she was in the way and not suitable per what he wanted for him.

JT put it together in this episode that the person his mother talked about before her accident had to be JI. He was impressed with her not taking any money or a ride and just being with his mother not wanting anything in return. That is what prompted him to ask his secretary to look into JI's issues. Let's hope he gets smart and does not take anything for face value.

@euraka, DID YOU SEE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN HE HEARD HW call HS Hyun

LOL JYM ran to HB office because of what he found out and she was like SO WHAT!!

JYM's sister is being ignored by her yeobo =)) =)) and I take great pleasure in seeing that. She deserves being used because she has no loyalty. New revelation Chingu's JYM and her mother doesn't know why she betrayed JI and that she is having an affair chingu. I hope when HS slept with her he used protection because she the type no will try to trap him with a baby. If that were to happen she stupid because she will lose her child because he will take baby from her when it is born. Then everyone will know their family are greedy and stupid people .

UnniSarah said: @euraka, DID YOU SEE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN HE HEARD HW call HS Hyun LOL JYM ran to HB office because of what he found out and she was like SO WHAT!! JYM's sister is being ignored by her yeobo =)) =)) and I take great pleasure in seeing that. She deserves being used because she has no loyalty. New revelation Chingu's JYM and her mother doesn't know why she betrayed JI and that she is having an affair chingu. I hope when HS slept with her he used protection because she the type no will try to trap him with a baby. If that were to happen she stupid because she will lose her child because he will take baby from her when it is born. Then everyone will know their family are greedy and stupid people .

@euraka‌ I thought I was the only one to see how she got him out of her system real fast. She had an affair with him because she felt guilty about what happen to her lover not because she was in love with him. The fact she saw him die just stayed with her, so when she saw JMY she was mesmerized but when she saw that he was married to JI. All she thought was of taking him from her,her ,her. HB really hates JI and I wonder if it is only about jealousy. It was all about she had to have him not because she loved him but he was something she had to have. It is sad because Karma will come back real hard for her and unthinking will be at the expanse of her kid. Truthfully the only person she loves the most is her kid.

euraka said: UnniSarah said: @euraka, DID YOU SEE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN HE HEARD HW call HS Hyun LOL JYM ran to HB office because of what he found out and she was like SO WHAT!! JYM's sister is being ignored by her yeobo =)) =)) and I take great pleasure in seeing that. She deserves being used because she has no loyalty. New revelation Chingu's JYM and her mother doesn't know why she betrayed JI and that she is having an affair chingu. I hope when HS slept with her he used protection because she the type no will try to trap him with a baby. If that were to happen she stupid because she will lose her child because he will take baby from her when it is born. Then everyone will know their family are greedy and stupid people .

@UnniSarah, @valsava,
The only person HB thinks about and loves is herself. She's taught her daughter to be the same way. Their needs and wants come first and it doesn't matter what you have to do to get what you want. Money can buy anything and anybody. These are the rules HB, her mother and her daughter live by. 
JI is starting to think smarter. She's putting together all the pieces and people who played a part in her life going straight down hill to the bottom. The only person who is a mystery to her is JT because she doesn't really know if he played at part. 
As for JT he's no dummy and knows there's something going on with HB and HS because they're suddenly so nice to each other another. JT smells something very rotten in his household and he means to find out what it is. Hopefully his secretary is spying for him by pretending to work for HB. He knows he can't trust HB because look who her mother is. 

IF JT continues to put that subtle pressure on HB and HS just to see how they react I am all for it. For too long these two have doing dirty things to get what they want or manipulate a situation all for their plan of trying to take something that does not belong to them.  In HB's case she thinks doing this will make up for being born out of wedlock and her notions of how she was treated when she had more then some did and people were still nice to her greedy, selfish behind. For HS,  I still think that not all is what it seems in the past and he will be shocked to find out the truth on that.. and that he let what he thought happen rule his life for years.. Even if JT's father did something shady to get control he still had a part of that company and a life in that house. His blind need for revenge is going to ruin him.

Neither value life and as long as the ends justify getting what they want they are all for it. Let's hope with his mother getting lost JT is finally deciding to look at things closely and protect himself and his mother from these people.  I strongly feel that the more JI is around his mother that woman is going to recover from her injury and be able to catch them all for what they have done to her and JI.

As for JMY's sister, she has the nerve to be upset that the married man she has been sleeping with is not texting her back.. that is just too funny. Considering what she did to another person to be with this man she loves who is never going to be free for her. I agree she is the type to get pregnant on purpose to try and force a divorce but will find that will not work with HS and may end up either loosing that baby or having it taken since HB already has a kid out of wedlock not of HS's loins so his having a kid HB can't say anything and taking that kid from her or being force to abort would be good for her. I expect if she turns up pregnant her mother and JMY will want to know who she has been seeing and when they find out they will be horrified.

JMY, JMY , JMY how utterly foolish you are to be working under HB's hubby. How can you look the man in the face? Does this fool honestly think that HS has no clue to what has gone on with him and HB? I noticed long ago that once HB broke JMY and JI up she was no long that enamored to be with him.Once she did that hurting JI all because of some misplaced jealousy and the need to feel superior over someone that could not care less she was done with him. Now it is mostly because he is very gullible and listens to what she says instead of protecting his family or his ex wife. He will pay for his stupidity and it will never be too soon for me. I look forward to the moment he finds out that HW is the head of the legal department or a lawyer in the legal department. HE should swallow his tongue at the man who knows all about his business and affair with his SIL he should be very scared that HS would find out (although HS has known from the beginning.) all because he did not want someone taking his imaginary spot with his kid who he never spent time with before she was hurt in my opinion. He is only had the first shock at finding out that HW is HS's brother... the brother of the president of the company he works.. and the BIL of the woman he had an affair with. The first person to find out about that said affair. LMAO.. Just wait until he finds out that HW is not some lowly bum or photographer... OMO!!! I hope there is a scene of his head blowing off.. he will really be jealous to know that JI had the affections of a man who is not only rich but also a lawyer.

Now It is about HB being famous, covering up her crimes and working with her mother to be legitimate as well as taking that company and throw in her kid being famous as well as a way to see that child's worth since as you guys pointed out she never really spent time with that girl and the only thing she showed her was how to lie, cheat and steal and that you have to be the best no matter who you hurt to do it.

Since two years have passed HB's kid seems to be out of school now. She seems to be enjoying a good life that JI's daughter should be able to be up and enjoying as well... I look forward to the witch getting hers just like her mother.. The only thing HB wants is to continue to make JI's life hard and to keep her away from finding out the truth. It should be interesting what happens when JMY finds out the full extent that his sister went to just to be with a man and a married one at that. She is another one who did not value a life or remember all that JI did for her and chose to sacrifice the woman for her love.

Let's hope the pace picks up with the story line from here on out. I want to see JT's mother yell at HB and her bio mom (who has the nerve to be coming into that house!).

@prettystone thanks for the translation.

@Ldy Gmerm" I'm having the same thoughts about JMY sister getting pregnant on purpose to try and trap HS. but will lose it after HS gives her azz a run down of he was just using her. and nothing more and here's one can't wait to see that heifer cry her lungs out 8-|

ep 47

jt mom wants to drink juice, ji say she will buy it but mom can't lave here, jt comes and says mom must go to hospital for a check up, mom says she can't because of a pretty woman, ji is back and knows mom is his mom.

hb tells her mom jt mom is back because of someone who likes to bother about others's business, mom says that sounds like ji, hb says why mom mentions about ji again.

jt says fate allowed mom to meet ji again, ji thinks so mom and hb are a family, jt gives her money for thanking her, she doesn't want it and says she is happy mom found her family, mom drinks juice happily, jt wants to send ji home by car, ji says not she will go home alone, mom asks ji to live with her, jt says he will invite ji home next time, mom says ji must make a promise.

hw asks long to send goods to ji since he can't go there himself, long says why he has to do it again for hw, long gives goods to ji friend and says he is someone's cupid, friend thinks long likes her, later long says hw should tell ji about the truth, hw says he has no right to meet ji even if hs approves him and he just can't stand ji suffering.

ji tells friend about jt mom, friend says so jt mom is hb's mom by registry and she knew things about hb and she must have pretended not recognizing ji, ji says mom is sick and she can't tell things, friend says anyway mom can't be against hb and her feeling for her are not more, ji says she was angry about mom being hb's family but mom always looked at her with her warm eyes so she became soft to her and now she doesn't know how to treat mom.

jt recalls mom said fate allowed her to meet the pretty woman, he asks secretary choi about ji's illegal deal, choi tell hb and says jt didn't ask him to check it, hb wonders why suddenly jt was interested in it.

jt mom isn't happy ji won't come today, she tells hw she wants to live with a pretty woman, hb says since mom likes that woman so jt should hire her to be mom's nurse, jt says he can't hire a woman what he knows little about, hb says it's difficult to find a nurse that mom likes so he should make a proposal.

hs says hb wants jt to hire a new nurse so he will forget what she did to mom, hb says hs won't like to see jt going back to work after the hiring, she says she feels uncomfortable to stay with jt at home for whole days, hs says her mom will sneak into jt mom's room and dream of it becomes hers, she says he has no respect to her mom ie his real mil, he says until the room becomes her mom's, jang text him for talk because she wants to hear his voice, he ignores it.

mom asks jang to date some men and they are either accountant working in big company or heir from rich family and will inherit a lot and they have endless girls who are chasing after,  jmy says sis should date them, jang says she won't and why they talked about it at morning and she has lost her appetite, mom chases her to her room and asks she isn't dating so why she won't date those men, jang says she has man already, mom is happy and asks about his age and job and family members and says jang must invite him home, jang kicks her out.

jt mom asks jt to call ji, he calls and says mom likes to meet her at home, mom says ji must come since she promised, ji says yes and jt says he will send a car to pick her up, ji says she will go by herself, friend says she will feel comfortable if she sees hb there, ji says hb will be more uncomfortable since she has committed crimes, ji asks what's inside the shopping bags, friend says she didn't buy it and her admirer did.

long says hw escaped work, hw says he came here to read company files because he felt bored in office, long says hw seems think of other things, hw says right and he is thinking of who took kid away and hb said it's hs but hs denied it and he doesn't know who did it, long ask if hw needs his help, hw he will ask if he needs it and he will ask jmy and he must know it since he's kid's dad.

jmy is hs office, hw calls jmy and jmy yells who hw thinks he is to call him, hw says he will wait for him at a coffee shop and he wants to talk to him, jmy says who hw thinks he is to talk to him, jmy yells to his phone and hs asks who made him angry, jmy says it's a weird buy and he hates that guy very much and the guy is a gigolo, hs stops him and asks him leave.

jmy asks why hw asked him out, hw says drink the coffee, jmy says he won't drink and what hw wants to know, hw says where is kid and jmy must know it, jmy says it's none of hw's business, hw says jmy must know ji looks for kid like a crazy and jmy must return kid to her, jmy says he is kid's dad and who hw thinks he is to ask him to return kid to her, hw says it isn't about him but ji, jmy says why it's about ji and hw is weird and hw can't come to him for such things again.

hw follows jmy enter the lobby, jmy asks why hw is following  him, hw says he isn't and he goes to enter the elevator, jmy comes in too and asks if hw works here and if he faked his work id and if he heard him and he must show him his work id, hs comes in and asks where he was, jmy asks if hs asked him, hw says he was out for a moment and he calls hs "hyung", jmy is shocked.

jmy says so they are brothers and hw is hb's brother in law, he goes to ask hb if it's true and why she lied to him, she says she didn't lie and she just didn't tell and why she has to tell him everything and don't get excited about boring things and he should go to find a good lunch company for mj's photo shooting, after she leaves he says she treated him as a fool and everyone except he knew it and ji must have known it too.

jt and mom welcome ji, mom says she missed her, jt says mom has been waiting for her for whole day, mom wants ji to paint in her room.

ji recalls old days with jt mom and mom's about fate allowed them to be together, jt recalls mom said she wanted ji come to live with her.

hb tells her mom about a woman jt mom likes so much and jt may hire her, mom says that woman may have a job already and it isn't easy to take care of a patient, hb says that woman will leave her job for much money and money can buy anything, mom says right and hurry to get a nurse so jt won't stay at home and she will go to the house again.

jt asks ji for tea, jt says mom talked a lot about ji and mom needs a nurse she trusts and he can't say at home always and he asks if she can take care of mom and be her friend, he says there are other workers in the house so she won't need to do a lot and she just needs to paint with mom, she says thanks for the proposal but, he says she will get good pay, she says it isn't about money but other things, he says she should think about it and it's for mom who likes her so much and he will wait for her reply.

ji sees the tatoo man gives a usb to choi and she recognizes choi is jt's secretary, she tells friend about it and says she knows relationship between jt and hb isn't good, friend says so choi is double spy, ji says perhaps jt has a usb copy and she can find it if she works for him, friend says if she is caught she will send to jail, ji says she fears nothing and she must find kid and proof about hb's crime.

hb says so the new nurse is coming, hs says so it's the woman who found mom, mom says very pretty, hb says so the woman isn't just pretty but very pretty, mom nods, hb asks jt if it's true, door bell rings and he says she can see her herself, ji enters, hb asks why she is here, ji says she is the new nurse hji.

preview:
hw: ji is jt mom's nurse?
hb: ji, what do you want to do exactly?
ji: why are you so anxious? are you scared of something?
hb: you, really, how to kick out ji?
hs: to find a reason so even ji has to fire her.
ji; flowers are blossoming, where is teacher hiding?
hb: why are you coming out from there? have you planed something?
jt mom: evil people! aren't you scared of heaven's punishment?

hb won't kiss jmy again since she has been tired of him, hs won't kiss jang again since he has been tired of her, hw won't kiss ji because he feels guilt about her and he won't dare to talk to her even, jt won't kiss ji since he probably never likes women, so sad that's no more hot hot passionate kisses that i like the most even though it's hard to find in kdrama... :(

there's only a thing left for me to like is hs seems to be embarrassed to be with jang so i like to replay those scenes again and again and i have noted down which eps have it. lol am kidding. :-D

Archived