[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone here said that Dowon wouldn't her parents to reconcile due to the fear that she may leave them once again for greener pastures and all that. Well I guess under normal circumstances I would have to agree with you. But you are seeming to forget an important K-Drama Troupe which can be referred to as Double R's or R and R which I guess stands for Redemption and Reconciliation. So by the end of this show all will not only have been forgiven and forgotten between the party members but they would also have made some sort of amends between each other. Now clearly this doesn't mean that they have to end up together. Everyone is currently where they deserve to be more or less. Infact that is why I am actually hoping that Malsu and Dowon's Dad quickly tie the knot with each other so that when the time for reconciliation comes with their former partners they don't end up getting back with each other and all that.

I don't want Hyeri to walk out of this whole mess scott free even if Crazy Granny has the resources to make it so. I don't car whether she reconciles with the rest of the group she needs to answer for all her actions to truly learn from her mistakes otherwise she may someday revert back to her old habits. Plus while she is at it she should also attend some sort of therapy lessons as well. You never know it may just turn out that she is going to cell mates with Grace Lee. Oh wait I think she got released already so maybe the prison time was during the one year gap :)
Frankly I don't think Crazy Granny is going to bail her out of prison time because to get her way Hyeri will definitely try to back stab her grandmother as well so to teach her a lesson to not bare her fangs at her the granny will let her stew in prison for some time until Hyeri finds someway to pin all the blame on Dowon.

Yep all these people 

BrB got to go greet guests so will edit this post hopefully then.
Otherwise we never know.
On a Side Note Happy Belated Birthday Han Chae Ah. I wonder if there are any BTS pictures of the cast doing something for her birthday that was yesterday. If anyone has any of those pictures can u post them here or is that against the rules?

@Valsava

1. Lil sis pregnant and just NS and lil bro know about it.
2. DW's bio mom begin the act nasty today as she forgot where she can form. I have to vomit when she is on the screen.
3. HR today put every responsibility to LBT regarding the case.  After that HR's dad asked LBT about case and asked LBT how he put HR in this situation.
4. Ajhumma' son tried to bring out some envelope from the hospital's room but he was caught by the thugs and the envelop was take away from him.
5. NS LJG DW and YG went to the hospital and rescue the Ajhumma. DW and Ajhumma reach the car but before she can drive away one of thugs pull out DW from the car and he are going to to hit DW when was the cut and ep end.

prev 89 havent come out yet.

dexter8010 said: @Valsava

1. Lil sis pregnant and just NS and lil bro know about it.
2. DW's bio mom begin the act nasty today as she forgot where she can form. I have to vomit when she is on the screen.
3. HR today put every responsibility to LBT regarding the case.  After that HR's dad asked LBT about case and asked LBT how he put HR in this situation.
4. Ajhumma' son tried to bring out some envelope from the hospital's room but he was caught by the thugs and the envelop was take away from him.
5. NS LJG DW and YG went to the hospital and rescue the Ajhumma. DW and Ajhumma reach the car but before she can drive away one of thugs pull out DW from the car and he are going to to hit DW when was the cut and ep end.

prev 89 havent come out yet.

I think Rocky's thugs will have to take care of HR's thugs.  From the look on her face when she was dressed down by LJG's dad, she's totally busted.  And HR's dad, with his lyin' sneaky family, has the gall to think HR was encouraged to do criminal activities. Strong arm, maybe, but not criminal.   I'm pretty sure somebody has to grab the approaching thug from the back in that last scene.  This has to wind down by Friday, and I can't see much more that 100-105 episodes for this drama.  That pregnancy will send both families to the nut house.

msmy said: I think Rocky's thugs will have to take care of HR's thugs.  From the look on her face when she was dressed down by LJG's dad, she's totally busted.  And HR's dad, with his lyin' sneaky family, has the gall to think HR was encouraged to do criminal activities. Strong arm, maybe, but not criminal.   I'm pretty sure somebody has to grab the approaching thug from the back in that last scene.  This has to wind down by Friday, and I can't see much more that 100-105 episodes for this drama.  That pregnancy will send both families to the nut house.

I just love the story in this drama HR can lie like a rug and heartless halmoni and dodo dad believe anything she say's you know you got to be high handed and bold to try and kidnap someone right in front of the court office.. I'm just wondering why they didn't take her to the police station first to file charges on those thugs.. Now all this will leads to them kidnapping her son to get what they after.. HR is asking for a lot of trouble for both companies she's getting really desperate and losing what little sense she had just to try and get a marriage.. I don't get how she thinks LGJ was her fiance when there was never and formal engagement..  The girl is weird.. 
If DW mom really want HS planted firm in that company she should use LGJ little sister to achieve he goal.. The way he screaming he loves her all she has to do is use it to the best of her ability..
Well mom has found out she's pregnant and now is take her to the DR and discover that it's to late to abort the baby.. How long can they keep it a secret from dad..  I still think HR will have that girl harmed to try and stop her from having that baby because that baby will get in the way of he marriage I wouldn't be surprised if she brings to the table her and LGJ marry and raise the baby..         

The preview to episode 90 was not streaming properly, but it did show everybody inside the courthouse (?) with the official going over the issues.  So at least it's moving forward toward a resolution.  It seems to me that this part of the story has been pretty played out, so any more of this nonsense is just overkill.

msmy said: The preview to episode 90 was not streaming properly, but it did show everybody inside the courthouse (?) with the official going over the issues.  So at least it's moving forward toward a resolution.  It seems to me that this part of the story has been pretty played out, so any more of this nonsense is just overkill.

valsava said: msmy said: The preview to episode 90 was not streaming properly, but it did show everybody inside the courthouse (?) with the official going over the issues.  So at least it's moving forward toward a resolution.  It seems to me that this part of the story has been pretty played out, so any more of this nonsense is just overkill.

hello guys sorry for not contributing to your discussions (here yet) since i'm trying to catch up after being absent here for a few wks now however here's more screencap pix of our OTP:

20150326_1427369616_50194000_1.jpg

Looks like our prince charming was in an accident?

26일(목) 방송된 KBS1 일일연속극 '당신만이 내사랑' 89회에서 도원(한채아)을 잡았던 경호원을 지건(성혁)이 물리치면서 무사히 빠져나가는 장면이 그려졌다./사진=KBS1 일일연속극 '당신만이 내사랑' 방송 캡처

@valsava i now figure out what you told me about NS being dressed as a woman LOLs i wldnt hv recognized her right away LOLs

@dulceres hi hi howdy? i agree DW mom & halmoni are 2 peas in a pod indeed! last epi i've seen so far was epi 77 where Jig's mom was conned by that playboy, woah i wonder what'll happen to their house now that she's signed off for it eh?

TTYL u guys, keep enjoying the drama!

@hibiscus23,  The house is gone the only way they could get that house back is to catch the person that conned her and he admits it but she still will have to buy it back for however much they owed to those loan sharks..
Don't NS looks so perddy..  =))

valsava said: @hibiscus23,  The house is gone the only way they could get that house back is to catch the person that conned her and he admits it but she still will have to buy it back for however much they owed to those loan sharks..
Don't NS looks so perddy..  =))

@valsava ahhhh is that how she'll retrieve the house? mind u at first i thot that guy was for real though a playboy but never dawned on me that he & that woman are in this conning until that scene where he claimed to have rented the coffee shop just for the three of them, my suspicions about them grew hahaha yes NS looks perddy =))

Archived