[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

msmy said: Ding ding ding ding!  We have a winner!  Valsava called it right... the preview of episode 86 shows "Crystal" gagging at breakfast.  Also, dimwit Dad and OMS are having a heated conversation at her house, and I think she's giving him the lowdown as to what Fruit Korea is really up to and how he's being duped.

I have to give the writer credit for cleverly bringing LGJ's  dad back to the right side because he had to get his business on track and had to behave himself by not getting involved with too many dirty tricks.  He left that up to HR who is going to do some criminal work and end up charged.  I see OMS convincing him that he's being played the sucker, and hopefully, he'll get turned around.  I had to LOL at episode 74 yesterday when HR was serving cereal to Granny, and Granny asked "What is this hog food?"  HR has replaced her mom's cooking with carry-outs and cereal.  Wow.  What a gal.

msmy said: I have to give the writer credit for cleverly bringing LGJ's  dad back to the right side because he had to get his business on track and had to behave himself by not getting involved with too many dirty tricks.  He left that up to HR who is going to do some criminal work and end up charged.  I see OMS convincing him that he's being played the sucker, and hopefully, he'll get turned around.  I had to LOL at episode 74 yesterday when HR was serving cereal to Granny, and Granny asked "What is this hog food?"  HR has replaced her mom's cooking with carry-outs and cereal.  Wow.  What a gal.

WoW I have to apologize first hand to all Hyeri fans out there because this may seem a bit offensive and all so apologizes beforehand.
It seems to be as if a dog has more loyalty than Hyeri or is that giving to much credit to a dog? I mean her loyalties shift like a bat. If you all remember how she told her mother (Dowon's Mother) that she thought of her as her true mother and was glad that she took care of her and all. The moment that she perceived that her mother was coming in her way with what she desired she was more than willing to throw her under the bus. So when the Crazy Granny wanted to chuck her out of the house she was the first person to be on the Grannies side and told her the same thing of how she was the only mother figure that she had and that she couldn't live with her step-mom and how she doesn't care about her real mother who had abandoned her and had run of with someone else. How long do you think that she is going to be on Grannies side. Once she discovers that Malsu is her real mother and is the only thing standing in her way to get what she wants who wants to bet she is going to use this same sob story on her. :) I really hope that it doesn't work. Though with the way things are going I can see it as @valsava said that she is going to try and kill Malsu and get everything this way or which maybe slightly unlikely she does manage to somehow convince Malsu due to her sob story and all and manages to take it all and tries to kick them all out. Fortunately there will be this mysterious person who will help out Team Dowon out of this mess. This person will then turn out to be Malsu's father. Remember he left her to make it big and he has finally done that or perhaps this is the reason that Fruit Korea has managed to grow so much. The Crazy Granny has stolen what has been rightfully been Malsu's anyway. Though I guess introducing someone so late might not be possible. :(

I have seen a few comments that are hoping that Dowon should return to her days as a PD. While that maybe nice I am not one of those few. Yes it was paying well and that certainly could come in handy but one has to look at the thing if it serves a major purpose. I mean don't get me wrong it would be nice to see Dowon bring the Smack Down on Fruit Korea and Town Mart but can she do it without becoming a PD I believe that is still possible after all she still does have contacts in that place a perfect example would be PD Jo. She can simply use him by informing him of the story and move on. We first of all have to ask what is Dowon happy doing. I think that it is selling Fruits alongside her family so let her continue to do that. The other thing that I want to point out that while Dowon was certainly good at being a PD it was simply a means to an end and not that end is accomplished  she should be  free to do what she wants. What her initial goals were when she became a PD was to be reunited with her mother or even get to meet her again. She was after all under the impression that her mother still cared for her and missed her. So the only way available to get in touch with her would to become famous and get recognized  (She may also have thought that her mother may have come to see her as a kid but since they had moved there wouldn't have been anyway to get in touch with them.) To do so she became a PD and her way almost did work. After all her mother was 80% sure that Dowon was her daughter and the remaining 20% came when she saw her with her Ex-Husband. The problem was that the mother wasn't willing to give up what she had and thus failed to not only acknowledge Dowon the few times that they did interact with each other but also ripped her heart into a few pieces along the way as well.
Either way Dowon has now not only located her mother but at the  same time realized her true feelings towards her as well. So now that her goals have been accomplished she is now free to do what she desires. Probably had Hyeri not messed with the family business and she had yet discovered who her mother still was then most probably Dowon would have indeed returned as a PD.
Plus at that time Malsu wasn't so welcoming and all so she did indeed intend to find a new place to move out of but now that Malsu is like family I can only imagine how hard it must be on her. This business is what is currently keeping everyone bound together as they are there for each other in their best of times and their worst as well.
Then again don't look to me as some sort of expert I have been proven wrong 99% of the times as it is. :) Plus Drama Logic defies me most of the time so yes it is quite probable that she may go back to becoming a PD once again. I guess I will simply be have to be satisfied if that happens as well.

I really hope that Malsu doesn't end up with her Ex once again. Frankly that man can't even protect his woman. He lost Malsu due to the lies of his grandmother and he really didn't do a good job of finding out the truth then so how can he do it this time. Also this time while knowing the whole truth regarding Dowon's Mother he still let his mother dictate the terms of allowing her to be kicked out. Frankly the mother had no business to do that after all this was a matter between him and his wife and he had more or less accepted these flaws in her. Had he not then he should have asked for a divorce the moment that he found out. Since he had accepted all this he should have defended her to the last moment yet he simply told her that he didn't want to get involved into any kinds of arguments. Didn't he realize that he already was involved whether he liked it or not. Also doesn't he know how is mother treats his wife why didn't he do anything to help her. I mean the wife was still doing all the housework and all why didn't he simply hire a housekeeper much earlier it was not like they couldn't afford it. Granted then she couldn't have found all that dirt on Malsu and this would have been one short show. Perhaps Crazy Granny didn't want another maid in their house incase he dumped is current wife for the new maid. :)

The reason that Jigeon doesn't have any customers is because for the first time he made a bad business decision because he is more focused on being with Dowon than with making money. :) Think about it rationally if you are going to open up something like this you need to choose your location very carefully such as what kind of customers that you are targeting and all. In this case his shop is in the middle of nowhere so who exactly is going to come and buy stuff from him. One of the only ways that I can see it making it big is if some secret reviewer accidentally stumbles into the shop and discovers the great stuff that he makes and then makes a great review to suddenly  get a lot of customers or perhaps someone/reviewer is actually looking for him and finds him. So they can make a video of where he currently is and ask customers to come try out his desserts.
Though come to think of it he can still make it big sort of. I mean customers come looking to buy some fruit and along the way they find his little shop so to rest for a while they purchase some of his desserts and since in the whole of the market he is the only one that is currently selling them he may still make it big. Though Frankly I rather prefer the idea of the secret reviewer to the rescue. :)

A few episodes back I saw that Hyeri purchased the building in which his shop is currently in. Did she personally purchase it or was it under Town Mart's name. Either way that I see it this time she has put herself in a bind if it comes out because Jigeon may clearly see it as a means of her trying to control him as usual. :)

In regards to Hyeri having the rights to Jigeons parents place. I don't think that it will be enough to sway Jigeon. So far no matter the consequences he has stayed true to his path and has not been swayed no matter what his parents have come up with and even when Dowon broke up with him he still wanted to be with her and refused to break up with her. The only weak link over here would have to be Dowon. She may be willing to break up with him once again though I am hoping for the tough Dowon that we are seeing who is more than able to stand up to Hyeri and refuse to leave Jigeon this time.

If Granny really wants to get control of Town Mart I really don't see why she has to push Hyeri and Jigeon together it is not like she  doesn't have another grandchild who she can lets say get married to a daughter if Town Mart has one. Plus what is even better is that those two actually like each other compared to lets say Hyeri and Jigeon. I think Crazy Granny has a few screws loose as well.
Perhaps when she discovers that Hyeri is more than willing to throw her to the dogs if it suits her well she will go into shock and then it will be upto Dowon's mother to nurse her back to health. (I really don't want this job to fall on Malsu's head plus that would mean that she would have to get back with her Ex and as I have clearly said I am against this) Plus her grandson is also working in Fruit Korea (Or was until his mother was kicked out)

Now it is time to see what Hyeri will come up with to get rid of Jigeon's sister since she clearly is in her way to get what she wants. How will she drive a wedge between the two and how successful will she be and for how long. She clearly takes after her grandmother.
Someone also asked the timeline when Jigeon's sister any Hyeri's brother made out. I have to say that it must have been that one night when they spent so late (the brother went home really late like early morning.( He went home to get dressed up for work and all. It was the night that she atleast was really drunk and all. He shyly removed her socks and all, he was kind of nervous that she might be giving him mixed signals yet when she showed no resistance he moved on. She was not only quite surprised the next day when she got the SMS and she was sort of shocked when she looked under the blanket. One can imagine what she saw and most likely happened that night. Yet they refused to talk about that night and have pretended like it never happened. Granted it could have also happened much later as well or should we say more recently as both of them are already living like a married couple and all.
Either way we get some more mileage out of this drama so I am all okay with it for the moment. I am simply waiting when the come up with some really dumb ideas and all then I will be
[-(  
8-}

I never liked that Market Lady. She is a lot like Hyeri. :) Obsessed with a man that is not interested in her :) . Sure she made no attempt to hide her feelings but the guy has simply shown no interest in her. If that is the case simply hold onto your pride and walk away from said relationship or do what Yeongi does stick around knowing that you will always be in the friend/brother zone. Also I never seem to get it if you hurt the person that you claim to like or the person that the person likes do you really think that he will be grateful to you and come running into your arms. Hyeri is the perfect example all her plans are being thwarted due to her own actions and she simply isn't getting it. She is a total genius. No wonder she has tons of friends that she can rely on. :)

Someone also said that perhaps Dowon should simply marry Jigeon and this would force Hyeri to stop her harassment of Dowon and her family. Sadly I don't think that will work. In my understanding of drama characters I have come to discover that there are two types of Evil Second Leads. The first one tends to be slightly reasonable and all thus while you can't condone their actions you can still understand why they do them for their reasons atleast make some sort of sense. Then comes the Second Type of Crazy. These leads are so whacked up that not even I can come up with why they are doing said things. Take for example Grace Lee from Two Mothers (or was she the main lead it was so hard to figure that out in that show :) It was so messed up ) and now in this show we have Hyeri. I have to think that those two must have attended the same school or something. :) Anyway as I was saying that in the first type the lead would have bowed out and tried to do other evil stuff. Sadly Hyeri falls under the 2nd category and she would do her level best to have they two break up even if they were married such as trying to drive a wedge between the two, bring out false rumors and all that. Hoping that once Jigeon breaks up with Dowon this time he would come running into her arms and that she would accept him.   >:)
Guess that is not going to happen anytime soon though hopefully. :)

Well got to go for now. But I hope to hear from all of you guys soon. Got to catch up on yesterdays episode sadly. :(
May then comment on that next if I get the time and all.
So take care till then :)

maribella said: @valsava how did DWs mother get back to the house? I saw her having physical contact with the MIL. Apart from her abandoning her child, which could be cause by poverty, she was not manipulative like HR or bullying like the grandmother to begin with. It was Jigeon's father who started her on the wrong path. But somehow i don't like the actress, her expressions are so limited.

@valsava :D just waltzed in after a trip to the supermarket? LOL that is chutzpah. But seriously, if i were her, i would have a plan to take over n kick the others out. Who would want to live with a bunch of slimy snakes ( even if she's one herself)? She does love her son, at least a good mum to one. Valsava you predicted the little sister's pregnancy, i predict Dowon's mom will be turned into a victim of some misunderstanding created by evil Grandmother, which was why she abandoned her daughter, reconcile with her husband and DW. :\">

maribella said: @valsava :D just waltzed in after a trip to the supermarket? LOL that is chutzpah. But seriously, if i were her, i would have a plan to take over n kick the others out. Who would want to live with a bunch of slimy snakes ( even if she's one herself)? She does love her son, at least a good mum to one. Valsava you predicted the little sister's pregnancy, i predict Dowon's mom will be turned into a victim of some misunderstanding created by evil Grandmother, which was why she abandoned her daughter, reconcile with her husband and DW. :\">

HR's dad life is really misery. I feel sorry for him. He believes always what granny told him. This is the result the current wife has no shame and dont want divorce to him. The first wife dont even want to hear her name from his mouth. Granny feed them with life 2x years ago and didnt even thinks that she had any bad thing with that. Her daughter one of biggest liar. So I think he will turn himself in to save OMS. He has nothing to loose.

=)) =)) Wow what and episode LgJ sister is certainly pregnant and she don't have a clue keep letting it go like this because by the time it's going to be to late to talk about abortion.. When she almost gag when she open the fridge and gag that's that's the biggest sign there is and eating sweets instead if breakfast..

LGJ father got to be the dumbest man in the world after all the trouble TM has caused in the work place and got that lady trying to sue OMS why would he try to go butter her up after all the mess HR has caused in the mane of TM he got a dose of her first hand..

HR dad is apiece of work he finally know OMS knows who HR is but she just don't know she's her daughter which tell him his mom lied to him from day one him and OMS.. Claiming she ran off with another man..

Well Halmoni learning HR steady messing with OMS after she told her not to HR had those thugs to kidnap market woman after her dad told market woman not to try and claim a suit the market president push DW down the stairs she should have laid there and filed a suit on him..

So things are heating up in the only love kitchen and in the end things aren't going to turn out favorable for HR she will use those thugs against LGJ sister..   

Pretty amazing that thugs can take over a hospital room and shoo away the nurses.  I think DW was recording the conversation in the hospital room, so hopefully her phone won't be confiscated in this next confrontation as the thug burst into the room.  Keeping someone confined against their will is kidnapping, so now we've entered into more criminal activity.  This week should be a lot of activity.

=)) =)) LGJ sister has figured out she's pregnant she hasn't had a monthly in 3 months and she ate two boxes of sweets..  Just looking at a kimchee dish makes her gag.. 
Well HR starting to show her true colors to LGJ dad Halmoni is making him stop HR so she don;y have to explain why to HR and the girl don;t understand why and if OMS decide to file charges it will be town mart in trouble and fruit korea because she dose everything in the name of those companies and now kidnapping is involved in her scams and everything else.. Halmoni is going to have to fork out some serious money to the people they both have hurt..   

valsava said: =)) =)) LGJ sister has figured out she's pregnant she hasn't had a monthly in 3 months and she ate two boxes of sweets..  Just looking at a kimchee dish makes her gag.. 
Well HR starting to show her true colors to LGJ dad Halmoni is making him stop HR so she don;y have to explain why to HR and the girl don;t understand why and if OMS decide to file charges it will be town mart in trouble and fruit korea because she dose everything in the name of those companies and now kidnapping is involved in her scams and everything else.. Halmoni is going to have to fork out some serious money to the people they both have hurt..   

Well guys we have about 30 something episodes left roughly a month and a half to go all that's left is the discovery of the pregnancy finding out who OMS really is and the survival of both companies because  all these are related to HR and I'm wondering how the writer will tie it all together Halmoni will have some serious begging to do to keep her out of jail..

I'm wondering if HR dad calling DW dad to ask him not to get close are be involved with OMS because of him wanting her back and that she is HR mom giving him a chance to give her a complete family..  

Valsava i dont thins so. Today HR's dad want to OMS do settlement with the ajhumma. DW's dad replied to he want save his daughter richard simmons. HR's dad replied to him to this settlement  will be for OMS and HR's shake. So basically  HR's dad want OMS and HR are stop the fighting.

Archived