[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lil bro and lil sis just too cute together. Actually they have much more chemistry than the main otp. Main otp look like brother and sisters. Example yesterday when JG want to kiss DW act like a teenager in the first date. I dont know why they have to portray most of K-drama female lead characters this way. They are all thirty years old virgin and we are in 21th century and definetly not in Joseon times. Except for that one of best written daily drama i have saw. The writer did good job. This drama definetly will miss.

@dexter8010,  Hi,  I agree this drama will be a miss and I could watch again we didn't get our male lead following his parents decision around love how he stuck to his ground about bot marrying who they want him to marry..  It didn't take up the majority of the drama revealing NS and DW birth secrets I like how it closed off these subject in the shortest amount of time.. I was mire into this drama then love secrets.. DW didn't play cry baby like Har  so I'll watch this one again when I'm bored.. 
About the kiss from yesterday's episode you must remember DW has never had a boyfriend and has been a tomboy herself so that's pretty much expected of her but I must admit she has opened up a lot to him.. HR can forget it LGJ will never let her get away..       

Wow mom and daughter went to the DR looks like they are trying to run off and get married I bet Halmoni will kick HS out the house for HR knowing this is her great grandchild.. She don;t care about the family bloodline not until dad stop being spineless and start to speak up.. This pregnancy issue is going to hit Halmoni in the face and HR will continue to pump her head with bull..  Hr is going to tell Halmoni about all the things she promised her growing up  and use her doing that to separate her from her mom now it's time to turn her anger towards her Halmoni just to try and get her marriage.. 
Let the fun begin 

Did HR's dad just drop the bomb to DW's dad that OMS is HR's birth mother?  And OMS overheard it.  It looks like the legal issues are proceeding, and could this be a tactic to slow down or stop the feud?

Morning everyone,
Please tell me DW dad not changing his mind about OMS because she's HR mom he can't tell that HR dad told him that on purpose.. He should tell OMS that HR is her daughter and ask her why he told him instead of her.. Is he planning to try and get back with OMS how would he explain this to Halmoni who hates her guts but since she owns those buildings Halmoni will go for he's not looking at it from DW point of view at all.. He should realize something in life HR can't have and he don't know if OMS will even accept the evil twit.. I hope he don't tell DW to stop seeing LJG because of HR and OMS when he has said time and time again he's not marrying HR because he has no love for her.. Even OMS knows that..

I think LGJ DW and HS and little sister they all should get they marriage registered and let the chips fall where they may they can always have a bigger wedding on another day once all the parents accept the fact they are all married and moving on in life rather they like it or not..
Little sister crack me up with her eating habits she pukes everything else but eat the hell out of those sweets.. I'm glad NS told LGJ that little sister was pregnant he had the look on his face she did the do before me.. He's going to have hell with DW and they first night she still scared of a kiss or him holding her hands..       

@valsava, I am also hoping that the writer's will not go through that route.   I think that HR's Dad really still have some lingering feelings  for OMS, DW's Dad should not let it happen especially telling DW to stop seeing LGJ. 
Mean Halmoni will probably go for it because OMS is no longer the poor servant,  but;  own buildings that she feel can be useful to Fruit Korea and maybe later HR will inherit these properties.
Little Sister is really having trouble with her morning sickness, and oh; I could just scream at DW's bio-mom for slapping her in the preview. The future episodes will be interesting, please keep our OTP together, same for DW's Dad and OMS!!!! @-)

Yeh, the platonic relationship with the lovebirds seems unnatural.  Most kids at that age would have hormones running wild.  I can hardly wait for the subbed version... this is getting intense.

OH i love the preview and can't wait til tomorrows episode.. I would have loved for LGJ mom to have seen her daughter getting the crap slap out of her just so she can see it's karma you slap DW for no reasons and now her on daughter is being treated the same..
HR and LGJ dad are really at each other throats and her dad tells OMS that her child is alive he's really using HR being alive to try and hook back up with OMS when he hasn't divorced HS mom and OMS isn't going for that at all why would she want to get back with him after all his mom put her through and he didn't even look for he to find out what happen over the years and he has fathered a child with another woman that's his current wife the man she likes ex wife at that   

Good Morning All.
I just love this drama it's no beating around the bush now all our young couple needs to do is got they marriage registered they have already set up house.. That will take care of it all and tell those mom's or dad don't come by with they yelling and slapping because it's not welcome in they home..  DW should take a page from little sister notebook..    

Well the two tigers have turned on each other just like I thought HR reported dad in return he will file suit on her in behave of his company and her under the table dirty dealings.. I wonder do she think she can marry LGJ now with all she's doing so things has gone bad she will be in DW face again especially if she finds out that OMS is her mom she got to threaten DW to try and make herself look powerful and stupid may fall for her dirty tricks again because she's OMS daughter until
OMS catch her in the act and tell her off but HR dad did tell her that HR is her daughter and she passed out..  OMS should be after Halmoni azz..

I'm so sick of DW mom banking her life on her son I hate woman that live they life like that..     

@Valasava

Prev is out. Just awsome. Oms wont regreat and do nothing. Halmony will got back what she give to OMS. This is the Payback time. HR's father really stupid to think OMS will let matter rest after reaviling HR is OMS daughter.

DW mom will sure die her greed is just to much.

dexter8010 said: @Valasava

Prev is out. Just awsome. Oms wont regreat and do nothing. Halmony will got back what she give to OMS. This is the Payback time. HR's father really stupid to think OMS will let matter rest after reaviling HR is OMS daughter.

DW mom will sure die her greed is just to much. 

I didn't think she would take this laying down those people lied to her and kept her daughter from her all those years and HR dad is just as guilty as Halmoni he's going to get a good dose of OMS and so will Halmoni she may tell HR that she's not her mom because of what Halmoni did and the women that raised her is her mom but if you look at it HR inherit her nasty ways from mom and G/Ma .. I bet OMS sue both companies FK/TM..   

Does it look like OMS is proceeding with lawsuits?  The real payback is going to come if she has a sharp lawyer and they sue for millions from each company.  I've never enjoyed a daily drama as much as this one.  The young couple just moving forward and getting their own place is such a welcome twist, very unlike traditional dramas.  And those 2 awful, conniving mothers... who really cares what kind of orders they bark out?  They've both lost any bit of credibility they might have had.  I like the pace of  each episode;  we're definitely moving toward the end.  Thanks, Valsava, for the early summaries and insight.

@valsava, and @msmy,  seems like the lawsuit is moving forward. The younger siblings getting their own place and thanks to NS,  he is the all around runner (kidding aside) for everybody.  The two mother's are really awful, they don't need to have a lot of  screen time.
HR is just too much,  cause the way she was raised by Mean Halmoni; thinking that she can have anything/everything she wants with schemes and money. 
OMS fainted after she heard from HR's Dad the truth, not really sure what will happen next, only K-drama writers can come with this convoluted story.  Still loving it and knowing  it will be ending soon.  Happy watching!!!

@Valsava

I guess he talking about Nam Sun. He is a comedian and he did good job. Most of actor and actress if she/he got this kind of role most of time they are overacting but i didnt feel that in Nam Sun character.

As i excpected MS refuse to admi to HR is her daughter and HR's dad really Mamaboy. He went out to tell MS to not to tell about HR's is MS daughter and he want take back the case. They are really something. They are want put to jail MS but now they want to MS will be generous them. haha

prev is out but to it is lagging i have to wait to bit to watch.

Archived