♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

This vid, from 22:30 - 23:20, I think HJM talks about "ear game with BF" :D

I'm not sure, so every chingus know korean, could you check it and correct me, please! thank you :wub:

and Minnie's a fan of H.O.T haha

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we have to wait at least 8 months? 
We don't live in a generation of being in love? 
Sometime I don't understand K entertainment industry. 
In K dramas, they have passionate kiss scenes,
but when it about love, they almost keep in secret.
Dramas in my country almost don't have passionate kiss. That's why I prefer K-drama, hahaha.
In my country, celebrities, actors and actresses mostly feel free when they're in love and dating,
just don't do the wrong things.

I like Park Jin Young (CEO of JYP) 's thought. 
He said that he doesn't worry about dating in itself. What worries him more is if Suzy  dates a bad person. But LMH seems like a nice guy.
And his agency didn’t enforce a dating ban. 
It would be quite sad if an agency had to control the dating lives of its singers in order to make money.

But I don't mean that HB and HJM's agencies enforce a dating ban. Anyway I still love them and will be waiting for that day.

This vid, from 22:30 - 23:20, I think HJM talks about "ear game with BF" :D

I'm not sure, so every chingus know korean, could you check it and correct me, please! thank you :wub:

and Minnie's a fan of H.O.T haha

​I understand that JM said she like skinship just like hit BF's belly, bite, and blowing air on ears. 
Please correct me if I'm wrong. hahaha

HYUN BIN

Hyun Bin's birth name is Kim Tae Pyung. He is one of Korean Popular Actor/ Hallyu, born in Seoul, 25 September 1982. Hyun Bin is the youngest child in his family and grew up with her older brother in Seoul. He has chosen a name ‘Hyun Bin’ as his stage name which is meant shining brightly. 

Hyun Bin entered a drama classes while in the first year of high school. He began thinking to develop his career in the TV industry after getting a big applause from audiences who watched his show. But unfortunately he didn’t get any permit from his parent. But lucky him, he allowed to continue his study in Chung-Ang University majoring in Theater.

Hyun Bin's debut was marked by his appearance on the series "Bodyguard" in 2003. Although only played as a supporting actor, but Hyun Bin confessed to be a better actor in the series "Ireland" (2004). He also was awarded the "Best Newcomer Popularity Award" at the event MBC Drama Awards 2004. 

Hyun Bin got a good attention from viewers for his role on  the series "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon" in 2005 which starred with actress Kim Sun Ah. He received some awards from this drama such as : "Best Actor Popularity Award", "Top Excellence Award Actor", "Best Couple Award" (with Sun Ah) at MBC Drama Awards 2005.

In early 2006, he was dating Hwang Ji-hyeon. But it is a pity the relationship between them only lasted a year and ended in March 2007.

Because of his acting skill’s improvements, Hyun Bin began getting offers from film producer and series. He was involved in the film/movie "Spin Kick" (2004), "Daddy Long Legs" (2005), "A Millionaire's First Love" (2006), "I'm Very Happy" (2009 ), "Late Auntumn" (2010) and "Come Rain Come Shine" (2011). He also has starred in several drama such as "The Snow Queen" (2006), "The World That They Live In" (2008) and "Friend, Our Legend" (2009).

Reunited in the series "The World That They Live In", Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo finally dating in 2009. They are a star couple who worshiped many fans because of the story in the series "The World That They Live In" happened in to their real life. Because of their both tight schedule, Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo broke up since end 2010.  Hyun Bin admits that he still has not thought of girlfriend at the moment and wants to focus to make his dream of reaching "Oscar" come true.

Hyun Bin’s acting in his latest series, "Secret Garden" (2010), has attracted millions eyes from the audiences. Success taking a role as Kim Ju Won and did a good acting chemistry with his partner Ha Ji Won in the series, made him becoming very very popular and again achieved many awards, one of them is "Top Excellence Actor Award"  on SBS Drama Awards 2010.

Since early 2011, Hyun Bin compulsory his military service in Korean Marine Corp and has chosen as Korean Military Ambassador by Nation. His duties scheduled will be end on December 6th. Can’t wait for his other project :) 

source : http://actorhyunbin.blogspot.com/2012/10/hyun-bin.html

On March 8th, 2011 the agencies of actor Hyun Bin and actress Song Hye Kyo officially announced that they had broken up in January. The two agencies released a joint statement, that reads as follows: "We would like to inform the public that Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo decided to part ways earlier this year. The two met in 2008 through the drama, 'The World They Live In', and carefully acknowledged their love soon after to the public. However, due to their busy drama, movie, and overseas schedules, they naturally weren't able to pay as much attention as the other needed. The excessive amount of attention from those around them was pressuring, as well as the stress they received regarding unfounded rumors detailing their break-up. They did not have the time or freedom to overcome such obstacles, leading to an inevitable gap in their relationship. Eventually, the two agreed to part ways earlier this year. Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo did not release an official statement because they did not want the public's attention to be taken away from their respective works. Hyun Bin also did not want to bring up such a personal matter while greeting the public for the final time before his enlistment. Such is the reason why we postponed the release of this information until the 8th. We would like to apologize for not informing you of this information earlier. The two will work to show their best in their own respective positions

source:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2011/03/hyun-bin-and-song-hye-kyo-announce-their-break-up

======================================================================================

HB dated two times in the past with an actress. Jimin one time  with non celebrity.  Jimin seems very cautious having relationship with celebrity. Just look at her costars. All are handsome and very popular.  It make me think before she met HB, she probably has personal preference to date ordinary person more than celebrity. Reminds me of Lee Bo Young when she turned Ji Sung confession because she didnt want to have celebrity boyfriend. 9_9

When mention Lee bo young- Ji sung couple, they met in the drama and dating secretly since then and their loyal fans knew. And only announced their dating after 3 years of dating.Ji sung used to date actress before LBY whereas she haven't date celebrity before. Somehow our BinMin is similar to LBY Ji sung couple.  If ask my gut feeling, Binmin is very private in love life , when the two will let media to publicise their relationship ,by earlier is maybe beginning of 2016 or by likely possible timing is end of 2016 to early 2017.

:D

early 2006 until early 2011 HB was in relationship with two beautiful women with year of birth HJH 1983 and SHK 1981..around the same age with HB.  Now with HJM 1982.  Obviously he likes women around the same age with him Lol.

For 5 consecutive years he had been in a relationship..another second five years he stayed single 2011 - 2015 ( well.. at least not yet announced publicly)...So trust me, we will see him get marry within the next 5 years Lol.

Five years searching for a girlfriend is quite a long journey. No wonder he needed a long time to observe Jimin. He will not want to make another mistake. This time, the girl will definitely be his future wife. :wub:

Guest gitavagga

i don't know if i am patient enough to wait for years for them to announce relationship ... be patient anyway :S 

I can really feel that aside from TFE moments, the best hints we have about our couple that they are indeed real are the BTS photos and videos SBS released. Like many of us here said, their relationship could be an open secret in k industry, and SBS have been hinting it from all the BTS. Like the above photo, BTS of the sofa kiss. They release a couple of photos were the script is still can be seen, which shows they are sweet and acting like BF/GF even the camera is still not rolling. There are also many BTS, where they are chatting just the two of them and photos where they are sharing scripts, the staring and smiling did not look like of two people chatting as colleague or friends. They look like a couple happily having their moments.

Guest newhere

I agree !!! We all know that BinMin is REAL in our hearts and in our minds (through countless analyzing of different interviews, body language, interactions, etc.) but still this is not enough unless our couple confirms it...... and this is the hardest and time consuming part that we shippers have to do ... waiting, waiting and WAITING!!!:D 

Guest newhere

cr as tagged

I wonder what they are talked about in this picture .... oh well this is ​just for FUN....

HB : Jimin look at this child, isn't he cute?

JM : Yes he is really cute.

HB : I bet our child will be as cute as well, don't you agree

JM : I guess so...

HB : Would you like to try... and find out if its true (grinning)?

JM : OK

HB : really? :o

JM : but you have to announce and relationship first

HB : (calling dispatch) Hello, this is Hyun Bin I want to make an announcement Jimin and I are dating!!! Now can we do it?

JM : Marry me first then we can do it:wub:

The hardest part in shipping is waiting lol i think if they are real we will not wait that much or that long. What is good about these 2 is that they are not too young nor too old too so i dont think it will be a long engagement. They will be both turning 35 correct in korean age? ji min said she may get married in 7 or 8 years and the interview is done when she is to turn 30. Oh my its 2 years. I dont know if i can wait that much. Come to think of it i can wait for her drama in about 3 years. I think i can wait lol

Guest Binlovemin

Have mixed feeling, we want them to announce so that we all know that they are dating, but on the other hand, once become official, they will attract many attentions, from fans, media and we will always afraid there will be broke up news.  God, pls let us know secretly that they are together, though we all here know that they do have special feeling towards each other..

Someone saw HB and Mr. Jang in a coffee house. That meant he still in Seoul and he doesnt need to travel to get rid of his character :) i bet Jimin is still busy with her work ( JTS event in 3 days) so he just hang around with friends and wait for her, then they'll travel together when her work is done  :)) my gut feelings tell me so lol

http://m.blog.naver.com/cstmz78/220346632500

Archived