♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

I found the TFE stage greeting fancam with the one with Binnie's CLEARLY uncomfortable seeing male fans hugging Minnie. Skip to 09.03 - 09.12

he looked away while awkwardly laughing. I find this amusing. someone is getting jeaaalousss~~~

PS: sorry if someone's already posted it :P

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/WLyLetBlxNo/

It's the same with this clip, 0.35, you will see them stay closer together.

​yeah, the one I just posted more focused on his reaction when male fans were hugging Jimin.. haha. in that tudou vid, I couldnt see clearly his expression :P

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tudou video showed HB attempt to get closer to jimin but her body language gave him a message..not too close...dont be too obvious..keep a space with me. HB withdrew himself but not long after that he get back closer to her like saying i dont care if it look too obvious...i like you so i want to stay closer with you xD

Guest SJ_Ranya

Hi everyone

Once a CD-ROM w/o an account, now a Newbie.

As a shipper, being As rational As Possible is MY principle.

I know English, Chinese and Korean (Intermediate Level), hope that In some cases, I can help a little bit.

I found the TFE stage greeting fancam with the one with Binnie's CLEARLY uncomfortable seeing male fans hugging Minnie. Skip to 09.03 - 09.12

he looked away while awkwardly laughing. I find this amusing. someone is getting jeaaalousss~~~

​did HB just grit his teeth/mouth after that?? o.O

​He Did It when it's JEC(The other actress)'s turn. (sad 2 say)

I also believe that these two were already dating since last year or maybe since late 2013. We really dont know when they'd exactly started to date. But i remember in early 2014, when im still a YCJM shipper, my fellow shipper told me that Jimin had a chance to talked about her Love, Relationship style and mentioned about Marriage in an interview of Grazia Magazine January Issue. And at that time, we speculated that JM has already dating w/ someone and ready to get married and we believe that it was Yoochun since she mentioned that she didnt care about the age although we're not sure if she prefer older or younger or same age, until we learned that JM had a first encounter w/ Hyun Bin before they were casted to TFE and during TFE promotion their obvious gazing to each other was made my fellow shipper feel jealous. Lol 

And as i've research that interview, until now it's still not yet translated. I hope someone here would dare to translate this. I'm really curious about the love relationship and marriage that jimin talked about in this interview. 

http://m.grazia.co.kr/article/grazia_view.php?cd=0401&page=1&seq=1439

​I scanned the article but couldn't find sth particular...

look again, he did the gritting a split second before the male fans of Eun Chae was asked to step forward. He's gritting his teeth at 09.12, which means his eyes are still staring at Jimin and her male fans.. after that, you can see two male fans of JEC stepping forward after the announcer allow them to.. :)

Guest double10_

Did you guys saw this video before ? 

let me describe it : 
picture 1,2, 3: Do you have any star couple  that hasn't been revealed ? ( those three guys is the host of this programs and the girl is a reporter from some "named" newspaper like DISPATCH .....

picture 4 when the reporter started to talk : for my personal opinion of Suzy and LMH , there's a high class  young star couple that hasn't be revealed ( i really hope is BINMIN :) ​)  but will soon be revealed .

picture 5 : the host were very curious abt it :) 

HOPE is BINMIN but ... yeah when she mention YOUNG ..... feel like suddenly heartbroken :(( hope they are real !!!! :) 

let me describe it : 
picture 1,2, 3: Do you have any star couple  that hasn't been revealed ? ( those three guys is the host of this programs and the girl is a reporter from some "named" newspaper like DISPATCH .....

picture 4 when the reporter started to talk : for my personal opinion of Suzy and LMH , there's a high class  young star couple that hasn't be revealed ( i really hope is BINMIN :) ​)  but will soon be revealed .

HOPE is BINMIN but ... yeah when she mention YOUNG ..... feel like suddenly heartbroken :(( hope they are real !!!! :) 

​I doubt our very private couple is going to be revealed anytime soon. Probably GD and Kiko.... or who knows, maybe another SNSD member :P

Guest SJ_Ranya

look again, he did the gritting a split second before the male fans of Eun Chae was asked to step forward. He's gritting his teeth at 09.12, which means his eyes are still staring at Jimin and her male fans.. after that, you can see two male fans of JEC stepping forward after the announcer allow them to.. :)

​Oops!.. Sorry

I mean he even bit his index finger when it's JEC's turn.

Guest double10_

let me describe it : 

​I doubt our very private couple is going to be revealed anytime soon. Probably GD and Kiko.... or who knows, maybe another SNSD member :P

​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SNSD AGAIN LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAYBE !!! :P but just pray hard for BINMIN , maybe dont revealed to early :) 

Guest gitavagga

HB must be hiding somewhere...i had wished he would come to JTS and cause HAVOC for the mass (screaming seeing him) :D ...sure it doesnt happen~

btw...some weeks ago i dreamed that korean paparazzi caught HB went secretly to restaurant where jimin had already waited him there to have dinner ... and yesterday dreamed i was invited to their wedding but i didnt come because don't have a decent dress to wear to their lavish party O.o

good dream, but kinda sad for me....¬¬

anywaaaaay .... just cannot understand why there's no photoshoot magazine for binmin. they even got it with jung jaeyoung of planman with her, why not HB of hajina -_-

CURIOUSSSS there must be somethingggg so they don't have photoshoot session together LOL ~~~~ do you all think that those crews, their friends and surroundings, KNOW something and HIDE it from public ? o.O

T_T at least give us their REAL photoshoot session together pleaseee~ is it too expensive to invite them both ? LOL

let me describe it : 

​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SNSD AGAIN LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAYBE !!! :P but just pray hard for BINMIN , maybe dont revealed to early :) 

​i don't think she referring to BinMin.. coz of the word 'young'... so our OTP still safe from peering eyes & ears to date secretly... :wub:

Chingus, I only saw this news

Han Ji-Min ideal type “I don’t care age… I like a person who speak the same language”

An actress Han Ji-Min mentioned about her relationship style. Lately Han Ji-Min shot the pictorial of the fashion magazine Elle, before the release of movie ‘Plan Man’. At the interview with the shooting, Han Ji-Min noticed that the reason she chose ‘Plan Mn’ for her return work, is desire for the character. Han Ji-Min said, “The characters in the movie has individuality, and I felt charm of the heroine.” She expressed her feeling about the main actor Jung Jae-Young, saying “I always want to work with him, so I am glad to perform this movie.” Lately Han Ji-Min noticed her relationship at an interview. She chose a person who speaks same language, rather than an age gap. Han Ji-Min grabbed attention for saying “The age gap is not a big deal for lovers. Like the person speaking same language is not always same age

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=8091 

Guest joombi

And as i've research that interview, until now it's still not yet translated. I hope someone here would dare to translate this. I'm really curious about the love relationship and marriage that jimin talked about in this interview. 

Really? Didnt she talk about something marriage or love? Arrrgh! I guess i posted the wrong article.

Guest Soah-Bin

Sorry... Could anyone please TELL ME how 2 share IMAGES?

​Click just above the "submit reply" button, and then click on "insert image from url", paste the url on the box, click "insert into post" and you're done! :)

Guest double10_

​wow, I didnt see that before.. *brb replaying it* he really couldn't hide it, yes? :P

​His ears turn red too. Why? Angry? I noticed he has habit touch his ears when it turn red. He sense it so he's try to hide. (but that made it more obvious)

He touch his red ears at Hajina presscon when JM mention underwater scene and in kiss scene ep 18 bts photo. 

​Hahahahaha I'm loving that video!! Its soooo obvious! He's totally awkward!

​not to be spoiler .... but don't know why feel kinda weird when i saw HB biting his hand when JEC's turn ..... :(

Guest SJ_Ranya

Really? Didnt she talk about something marriage or love? Arrrgh! I guess i posted the wrong article.

​I tried Again. I Just couldn't find sth about love or marriage by keyword search...

Guest SJ_Ranya

Sorry... Could anyone please TELL ME how 2 share IMAGES?

​Click just above the "submit reply" button, and then click on "insert image from url", paste the url on the box, click "insert into post" and you're done! :)

​THANKS!

Archived