♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

In the beginning of BinMin original shipper  thread I saw a  post probably by a k fans who can read  korean. Posted a photo when HB and Ji Min sit together in the cinema at From the emperor VIP and she/he wrote below the photo said she had read or heard from Ji min's loyal fan say they are happy that Ji min find someone she like. Like @scout said only their loyal fans sense sth btw this two since TFE stage promotion but very protective to them.:) 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Porky4444

Not very sure if they are in a real / stable relationship or not. If yes, I prefer they do not disclose this at the moment. Otherwise, I can imagine Jimin must be verbally attacked by Bin's hardcore fans. Really don't want to see it.

I don't think HB's fans are the problem or only the minority maybe attack. Since, he used to let public knows his past relationship twice and public and media too much eyes on / focus on it. Since both are private person and Ji min is the type that never publicise her dating who she date with. I also think the two want their relationship to be healthy and strong. 

I'm at work, but BinMin is all I'm thinking about. I'm so doomed LOL. @richelle like you, I'll never trust my instinct anymore if they are not real hahaha. Right now, I'm quite confident that they have special feelings for each other and probably secretly dating now :ph34r:. Also, thinking advance stuff about them, way too much that I'm expecting they can't hide it anymore until this year. ;)

BTW, Minnie looks so cute and cuddly with her a little chubbier looks :x

Guest Binlovemin

Really glad we can still discuss Binmin couple even under the repair of the forum.  Yes, we can tell the difference of Jimin treating her co-stars.  The others actors I don't know, for e.g. PYC with Jimin, I saw all the BTS of RTP, they are very close and playful.  However, I don't find any caring feeling of Jimin to PYC, not mean she is not care of PYC, but at least I can't see any action like Jimin clean the dust from HB's coat (this kind of action to me is like a gf to bf).  All these what Jimin did are offscene/BTS.

Read one of the posts before, saying that HB also like to play jokes to the crew and HJW at SG.  Can anyone who seen the BTS of SG tell the difference between HB to HJW and HB/JM

Not very sure if they are in a real / stable relationship or not. If yes, I prefer they do not disclose this at the moment. Otherwise, I can imagine Jimin must be verbally attacked by Bin's hardcore fans. Really don't want to see it.

​I have the same thought as you.  I don't mind them keeping their relation ship secret or private, I should say due to same reason.  Some fans are really mean and over possessive than a real wife and they feels like they know better than the person itself. 

So IMHO, BinMin should keep their relationship for themselves and just surprise the public by wedding announcement..LOL.  Who cares if there are those who will get mad and disappointed???  They are not the one who is getting married anyway.  They can turn their backs on them or not support them anymore .... the choice is theirs but they certainly have no right to dictate any of the celebrity that they are supporting.

Sorry, for my being too liberated in handling stuff, chingus!!!  I just believe that BinMin's life is theirs to decide and not ours, their fans. :D

I think they want a healthy and strong relationship. They are waiting for the right timing and when they are ready. Look at Rain Kim tae hee, LMH suzy or Taeyeon-Baekhyun, fans can't do anything and these couple still keep strong.   Hopefully our couple make news next year.:)

Guest newhere

its okay if they still don't want to announce their relationship but I hope that we can see them again together.... interview, cf or magazine photo shoot (a wedding dress model perhaps since wedding month of June is fast approaching) :D

I really miss them a lot!!!

We can only re-watch Hajina and look at all their pictures when we miss them.  We can try dig more deeper and do our analysis to kill our waiting time.  Believe we will have more news on them when Hajina airing in China & Japan, lol

Guest newhere

Hope Hajina airing will do good in China and Japan to compensate the low rating in Korea. This will surely be a welcome reward for our couple's hard work:)

I'm still heartbroken we dont get to see BTS videos of ep19 and 20

but I kinda respect SBS for that

Considering BinMin didnt hold back acting like a couple and lots of skinships and holding hands in the bts (based on fancams and BTS pics)

I guess SBS protecting the actors' reputations

can u imagine if they released it? the rumours of them both dating will spread quickly like a wildfire

but still.. I keep wanting to see more of these two's BTS interactions.. We only get to see approximately 30% of it :P

I'm at work, but BinMin is all I'm thinking about. I'm so doomed LOL. @richelle like you, I'll never trust my instinct anymore if they are not real hahaha. Right now, I'm quite confident that they have special feelings for each other and probably secretly dating now :ph34r:. Also, thinking advance stuff about them, way too much that I'm expecting they can't hide it anymore until this year. ;)

BTW, Minnie looks so cute and cuddly with her a little chubbier looks :x

I will really not trust my instinct anymore if they are not into something. But the thing is we will never know. If they decide to keep their relationship private, then maybe we will only know if they will get married. But you know, im not sure if hyun bin is getting married anytime sooner. With ji min she is already ready since 2009 or 2010. So its on hyun bin. also as a ji min fan, im not sure if i can take those words coming from some of hb's fans. Some are so harsh and i just hope they will just reveal if they are already very sure. Women are always at the losing end if the relationship dont work. So i understand ji min if she doesn't want to publicize her private life. I just hope that they are happy with what they have:x

I will really not trust my instinct anymore if they are not into something. But the thing is we will never know. If they decide to keep their relationship private, then maybe we will only know if they will get married. But you know, im not sure if hyun bin is getting married anytime sooner. With ji min she is already ready since 2009 or 2010. So its on hyun bin. also as a ji min fan, im not sure if i can take those words coming from some of hb's fans. Some are so harsh and i just hope they will just reveal if they are already very sure. Women are always at the losing end if the relationship dont work. So i understand ji min if she doesn't want to publicize her private life. I just hope that they are happy with what they have:x

Well, I think Jimin is still enjoying her work too much, that's why she doesnt really date (at least before meeting HB xD) let's face it, if she really ready to get married, she would've married whoever her parents set her up with. Which actually tells me she's still waiting for the right guy to spend her life with. And I remember that she said being married to a guy means you have to marry his family too. So I think it's a bit unfair for us to judge that Jimin was so eager to be married and having kids right away. After all, she also has steady career that she loves very much..  Jimin strikes me as a rational and really understanding, I'm not surprised if she's willing to wait few years before HB is ready to get married. Besides, you have to make sure that you choose the right guy, and even though HB still didnt want to get married yet,who knows what really goes on in his head? He could've already pictured his future together with Jimin, if you saw his gaze when he's looking at Jimin, I think he already does.

So again, It's their life after all.. Who are we to dictate how their life should be?

After seeing the ep 18 kissing scene, many of us speculate that SBS will not release the bts and save it for the director's cut because the scene was way too hot to handle Lol. Surprisingly it was released. To be honest at that time it crossed my mind that it could be the last video bts because it was too obvious how they both are so into each other and if they release another bts video as @Adwina Oltariani wrote it could become a scandal. It is too risky for binmin reputation. SBS was aware of their limit.  HB was so nervous, awkward, avoiding eye contact with jimin. The smile, HB's dizzy and reddish face, everything in the ep 181 bts video become shipper's strongest evidence.  Personally, i am satisfied with what we got so far. I never seen such as clear and many bts videos, pictures, fan cam showing the two lead burning affection in any K dramas i watched or even in any jimin's and HB's previous dramas and movies. We are lucky shipper because we ship,  hope and wait for something real. :wub:

previously, in BinMin forum, sombody post BTS TFE of HJM & HB.. could u post it here? i luv those moment... 'a first conversation' at TFE off screen since they both play rival... :)

​Do you mean this one?

00_TFE_BTS.jpg

I really like this photo - same reason :)

Anyway, I'm curious if HB is still in Korea... I've just read an old interview, where he said:

"I usually travel after I’ve just finished a project. It is during this (traveling) break that I can detach myself from the character I was in previously. "  (source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/secret-garden-시크릿-가든-pilipinas/that-man-in-depth-interview-with-hyun-bin/268405846518399)

I really hope he don't want to get rid of HAJINA's impact... :D

​Do you mean this one?

Hidden Content

I really like this photo - same reason :)

Anyway, I'm curious if HB is still in Korea... I've just read an old interview, where he said:

"I usually travel after I’ve just finished a project. It is during this (traveling) break that I can detach myself from the character I was in previously. "  (source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/secret-garden-시크릿-가든-pilipinas/that-man-in-depth-interview-with-hyun-bin/268405846518399)

I really hope he don't want to get rid of HAJINA's impact... :D

​ur right... this what i've been looking for...

Unable-to-talk my ass!! (sorry for the vulgar word)... but both sure look cozy in this TFE's BTS... definitely it all start here where there 'somtg2' going on to both of them... :wub:

Archived