[Variety 2014] Three Meals A Day 삼시세끼 (tvN) | Season 2 Premier May 15, 2015

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November 28, 2014
'Three Meals a Day' Son Ho Jun gets a major crush on Choi Ji Woo
Source: STARN News 20141129082854_5479053676216_1.jpg
Son Ho Jun got a major crush on Choi Ji Woo.
November 28th broadcast of channel tvN's 'Three Meals a Day' showed actress Choi Ji Woo visiting Son Ho Jun's organic house with Lee Seo Jin.
Son Ho Jun asked Choi Ji Woo when she has to go back, and Choi Ji Woo said, "You don't want me to leave? I'll see."
Son Ho Jun showed a surprised look as Choi Ji Woo told that she is nine years older than him, and Lee Seo Jin asked, "Do you know that her Japanese fans call her Princess Ji Woo?"
Then, Son Ho Jun said, "You are so beautiful. I think you are the most beautiful person that I have met in person."
During his interview with the production team, Son Ho Jun showed a shy smile, and he said, "She is so beautiful, and I wanted to protect her for my life time."
Son Ho Jun also showed a shy smile when Choi Ji Woo helped him making fire, and he said, "I grew up while watching her. It was so amazing to have her right beside me."
Meanwhile, Ok Taec Yeon could not appear on this week's 'Three Meals a Day' because of 2PM's world tour schedule.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

November 28, 2014
'Three Meals a Day' A new selfie of Son Ho Jun & Lee Seo Jin becoming a hot issue
Source: STARN News 20141128210542_5478651631c44_1.jpg
A new selfie of Son Ho Jun and Lee Seo Jin is becoming a hot issue.

On November 24th, the photo was uploaded on the official Facebook of 'Three Meals a Day.'
The production team wrote, "A photo from the 7th episode of 'Three Meals a Day.' How about watching 'Three Meals a Day' with close friends, and family members while eating tasty foods? We promise you the most entertaining time ever!"
the photo shows Lee Seo Jin posing for a selfie with Son Ho Jun, who appeared on this week's 'Three Meals a Day' as a special guest. The two are showing a bright smile together, and many fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for the post.
Meanwhile, 'Three Meals a Day' airs on every Friday at 9:50 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

- a little delayed update on BNTNews
November 28, 2014
How Will The ‘Goddess Of The Furnace’ and ‘Fairy of Dish Washing’ Fare?
Source: BNTNews
rsc0rnz1t0sp9gxjgm7ahe5zt7a6nud5.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Actress Choi Ji Woo and actor Son Ho Jun are seen in the previews for the upcoming episode of tvN show ‘Three Meals a Day.’
In the still cuts, Choi Ji Woo is seen sitting in front of the furnace, cutting fruit and making food whereas Son Ho Jun wears rubber gloves with a nervous expression on his face as he prepares to wash the dishes. Between these two, Lee Seo Jin goes about his work normally, whether it is farming or keeping the fire going. 
The producers stated, “Choi Ji Woo actively pursued cooking, saying we should make this and we should eat that, showing a bright and excited self during filming. On the contrary, Son Ho Jun looked nervous whether it was because he was with his seniors and showed a naive and kind personality.”
In the released preview for episode seven, Son Ho Jun came to replace Ok Taecyeon as the Lee Seo Jin’s assistant because Taecyeon was in LA. From the beginning, Lee Seo Jin bombarded Son Ho Jun with questions, asking if he was good at cutting firewood, or if he is good at making fires, how well does he cook, and more, later joking, “If you can’t do anything, just go.” 
Additionally, Choi Ji Woo showcased her easygoing personality and beautiful looks as she did everything in front of the warm furnace, refusing to leave. 
Meanwhile, this episode of ‘Three Meals a Day’ airs tonight on November 28. (photo by CJ E&M)

November 29, 2014
‘Three Meals in a Day’ Choi Ji Woo, real goddess whose inner side is also pretty
Source: Innolife Korea
12135_1.jpg
Choi Ji-Woo appeared on ‘Three Meals in a Day’ and made Lee Seo-Jin & Son Ho-Jin have a great big smile.
In tvN ‘Three Meals in a Day’ broadcasted in 28th, Lee Seo-Jin and Son Ho-Joon were captivated by Choi Ji-Woo’s beauty that inner side and outer side perfectly harmonizes. Son Ho-Joon is ‘daily younger slave’ who appeared instead of 2PM Ok Taek-Yeon. Ok Taek-Yeon was away due to the concert in the USA.
Lea Seo-Jin was captured by Choi Ji-Woo’s neatness. Choi Ji-Woo went grocery shopping in the town and nicely arranged the food ingredient and kitchen gadgets. She made her own kitchen. Lee Seo-Jin admired her aspect.
Choi Ji-Woo pointed out Lee Seo-Jin that ‘bubble remains in the cutting board’ that he washed. Although the pride of ‘dish-washing man’ was wounded, he didn’t complain. Rather, he was fully satisfied that “I like a neat person.”
Son Ho-Joon who appeared as ‘daily younger slave’ also didn’t hide his favor to Choi Ji-Woo. When Choi Ji-Woo said that she is 9 years older than him, Son Ho-Joon highly praised, saying “It really seems not to that. You are the most beautiful among I have seen.” He worked and worked without break time in order to get praise from her. Everybody laughed.
[Picture=tvN broadcast capture]

November 29, 2014
'Three Meals a Day' Choi Ji Woo gets away with Lee Seo Jin's questions
Source: STARN News
20141129131824_547949104ea5b_1.jpg
Choi Ji Woo got away with Lee Seo Jin's questions.
November 28th broadcast of tvN 'Three Meals a Day' showed Son Ho Jun and Choi Ji Woo visiting a countryside instead of Ok Taec Yeon, who could not participate in the program because of 2PM's world tour schedule.
Choi Ji Woo started looking through kitchen utensils that they had, dug cabbages out, and made fire. Then, Lee Seo Jin said, "I hope she would become one of our members."
Lee Seo Jin said to Choi Ji Woo, "What do you usually do when you don't have schedules," and Choi Ji Woo said, "I'm very busy." Then, Lee Seo Jin asked again, "Busy doing what?"
Choi Ji Woo replied, "I just meet a few friends, and don't usually go out too far." Then, Lee Seo Jin said, "I thought that you would go out every day."
Lee Seo Jin also asked, "Do you like drinking rice wine? What do you do everyday alone? What time do you go to bed? Do you sleep late? Why do you not drink?"
However, Choi Ji Woo kept telling him that she's busy, and Lee Seo Jin lost his words.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Guest firalullaby

choi ji woo so easy going.. love her commitment for this show.  :-* so nice to have a guest like her. her attitude is the best  =D> hope taec can be there later. so weird to watch without him around.  :-? :-? :-? his indonesia's tour is being postponed. hope he can join the filming.  [-O<

Choi Jiwoo really seems like a genuine person. It was cool when she did that kitchen organising bit and loved how she tried to make Hojun comfy around them. Did you see her link her arms around Hojun while they were walking to the market? I can see why he was smitten. 
I just love this show and wished that Soompi TV would include it in their regularly subbed programs along with other variety productions from TVN. The rating speaks for itself! Still wondering why Hulu suddenly stopped subbing their programs but hats off to Taec fans for their hard work in subbing these episodes. 

Choi Ji Woo Shows Off Her Fashion Sense

3b6adb6tbbvc24njhj9gaw1ahk08fye8.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Actress Choi Ji Woo’s fashion became a hot issue.

In 7th episode of tvN program ‘Three Meals A Day’ aired on November 28, Choi Ji Woo showed up as a guest. 

Choi Ji Woo caught the mass public’s eyes with her fashion sense in the episode. She matched jeans, a hat with furs, sunglasses and other trendy items for a classy look. In particular, she had on a beige ‘Stadium Jacket’ to complete her style. 

Meanwhile, the jacket that Choi Ji Woo wore is a product of Italian fashion brand ‘FAY’ and the item is popular with its practicality and design. (photo by tvN ‘Three Meals A Day’ captured image)

Archived