[Variety 2014] Three Meals A Day 삼시세끼 (tvN) | Season 2 Premier May 15, 2015

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Ah-Ra appears on ‘Three times Three meals’, Lee Seo-Jin and Ok Taek-Yeon have changed

12028_1.jpg

Go Ah-Ra appears on ‘Three times Three meals’, Lee Seo-Jin and Ok Taek-Yeon have changed‘Three Times Three Meals’, which will be aired on 21st, will show Lee Seo-Jin and Ok Taek-Yeon, who had been living the organic, self-sufficient life, getting changed as meeting the new guest, Go Ah-Ra.
The producing team of ‘Three Times Three Meals’ displayed the photo taken during the filming, of Lee Seo-Jin and Ok Taek-Yeon, and the new guest Go Ah-Ra, before the broadcast in 21st. Go Ah-Ra is cheering up the mood with her bright smile, and Lee Seo-Jin is smiling while making food with Go Ah-Ra and Ok Taek-Yeon. Curiosity is provoked from the scene of Ok Taek-Yeon, sitting together with Go Ah-Ra in front of a fireplace, not being able to look at her in the eyes, as she says something to her.
Producing team said “as filming with Go Ah-Ra, Lee Seo-Jin and Ok Taek-Yeon has shown clearly different aspects from when the guests who were already familiar with, such as Kim Kwang-Kyu and Ryu Seung-Su came previously. Lee Seo-Jin, who didn’t reserve all the naggings to Ryu Seung-Su, was so gentle to Go Ah-Ra, and Ok Taek-Yeon couldn’t hide his shyness, thus has been teased. Those new aspects will be adding up the fun in this day’s broadcast.”
It continued, “particularly, Go Ah-Ra will be showing off her unreserved eating habits, along with her beauty, thus will be showing her image as ‘the goddess of eating broadcast’. Go Ah-Ra going through Su Su Ji Ok, will be another main point.” [사진=tvN]credit innolife

Guest adikkeluangman

So they got Choi Ji Woo on board. I don't think she ever work with Taec and LSJ before. I know that she in a drama with Lee Jung Jin from JYPE too. Since PD Na managed to get A list star to guesting. Is it will become the trend later on. Well, since this show rating is so good and every one maybe request to him to appear in this show.

adikkeluangman said: So they got Choi Ji Woo on board. I don't think she ever work with Taec and LSJ before. I know that she in a drama with Lee Jung Jin from JYPE too. Since PD Na managed to get A list star to guesting. Is it will become the trend later on. Well, since this show rating is so good and every one maybe request to him to appear in this show.

November 22, 2014
Lee Seo Jin says, "Taec Yeon told me that Go Ara is prettier than Lee Yeon Hee" Source: STARN News 20141122094052_546fdb945d61b_1.jpg
Ok Taec Yeon told that he thinks Go Ara is prettier than Lee Yeon Hee.
November 21st broadcast of tvN 'Three Meals Everyday' showed an abrupt change in Lee Seo Jin and Ok Taec Yeon's attitude after Go Ara's appearance.
Lee Seo Jin said to Go Ara, "Taec Yeon shot a film with Lee Yeon Hee, and when I said that Lee Yeon Hee is pretty, Taec Yeon told me that you are prettier."
During his interview with the production team, Lee Seo Jin said, "Ok Taec Yeon told me that Go Ara looks like a doll. I'll show him what happens I take that doll away from him."
Meanwhile, Lee Seo Jin got angry at the staffs for making Go Ara to do chores.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

November 22, 2014
‘Three Meals in a Day’ highest viewer rating 7.5%, who is the man Go Ah-Ra wants to see most?
Source: Innolife Korea
12036_1.jpg
In tvN ‘Three Meals in a Day’, Lee Seo-Jin and Ok Taek-Yeon warmheartedly are showing self-sufficient organic life. In continues inexorable upturn of viewer rating. The 6th episode of tvN ‘Three Meals in a Day’ broadcasted in 21st recorded average rating 6.0% and highest rating 8.3%. It is top among same-period program and is its highest record. 
In addition, in capital area, it surged to 9.2% on average and 11.2, the highest. In this episode, Lee Seo-Jin and Ok Taek-Yeon attracted eyes as showing different figure that they haven’t shown. They fell to the new guest Go-Ah-Ra’s charm. Go A-Ra aroused loveliness with her cute and plain charm. 
She showed special love to animal as saying the man she wanted to see most before going to ‘Three Meals in a Day’ was a puppy, Minky, not Lee Seo-Jin or Ok Taek-Yeon. Also she sometimes talked to herself. To such her, Lee Seo-Jin showed surely different attitude. He forced other guests like Kim Gwang-Gyoo and Ryoo Seung-Soo to work, but passed a friendly remark to her, saying just look around near the house or sleep comfortably. 
Ok Taek-Yeon also became ‘a voluntary worker as toasting rice cake stick or removing something that can give discomfort to her. They gave us laugh and fun. Go Ah-Ra, Lee Seo-Jin and Ok Taek-Yeon’s ‘fried food eating show’ attracted eyes. She repeatedly said ‘delicious’ and Lee Seo-Jin joked ‘Did you starve for several days?’. It aroused smile. In the trailer of next episode released at the end, actor Choi Ji-Woo and Son Ho-Joon appeared. It also captured attention.

Lee Seo Jin reveals Taecyeon thinks Go Ara is the prettiest on the latest airing of 'Three Meals a Day'

2PM's Taecyeon and actor Lee Seo Jin showed their hospitable nature by doing their best to take care of actress Go Ara, who recently showed up as a guest on 'Three Meals A Day'.

On November 21 airing of the show, Taecyeon and Lee Seo Jin were seen a acting a bit awkward around the actress as she was the first guest on the show that they did not know on a personal level before.

Taecyeon's reaction to the actress particularly drew attention as he hummed along to Yoo Jae Ha's "Because I Love You", and did his best to make her comfortable and agreed to her every request, even cooking rice cakes for the actress in the middle of the night and personally demonstrating how to chop vegetables and more. 

During mealtime, Lee Seo Jin revealed to Go Ara, "You know that Taecyeon filmed a movie with Lee Yeon Hee, right? So I told him, 'Taecyeon, I think that Lee Yeon Hee is the prettiest.' But Taecyeon told me, 'I think Go Ara is the prettiest.'

When the actress laughed out of disbelief, Lee Seo Jin continued, "It's the truth, he told me when we were filming our drama together, 'To me Go Ara is the best. She is the prettiest... She's like a doll.'" The shy Taecyeon looked away looking slightly embarrassed, and instead remarked, "I think Yeon Hee is going to kill me. Someone send her a letter to her for me." 

Watch the two men of 'Three Meals A Day' and their interaction with Go Ara above and below!

November 22, 2014
Ok Taec Yeon leaves a comment on a photo that he took with Go Ara
Source: STARN News
20141122191523_5470623b83819_1.jpg Ok Taec Yeon left a comment on a photo that he took with Go Ara.
On November 22nd, 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon left a comment on a photo that he took with Go Ara and Lee Seo Jin while filming channel tvN's 'Three Meals Everyday.'
The photo was uploaded on the official Facebook of 'Three Meals Everyday,' and he commented, "Please send this photo to my management agency."
The photo was taken when Go Ara asked the staffs to take a photo of her with Ok Taec Yeon and Lee Seo Jin while filming the 6th episode of 'Three Meals Everyday.'
After taking the photo, Ok Taec Yeon told that production team to send the photo to SM Entertainment, which is Go Ara's management agency. He also asked the staffs to send the photo to JYP Entertainment, which is his management agency, and Hook Entertainment, which is Lee Seo Jin's management agency, but Lee Seo Jin said, "No, they don't need it."
Meanwhile, the 6th episode of 'Three Meals Everyday' showed Go Ara eating up deep fried foods that Ok Taec Yeon made.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

Archived