[Variety 2014] Three Meals A Day 삼시세끼 (tvN) | Season 2 Premier May 15, 2015

Guest firalullaby

the most awesome is when all 2PM members could be the guests. then seojin will have 6 bingus to help him harvesting the sorghum.  =)) =)) =))

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest psycheros

When was the last time Seo-Jin was shown harvesting the sorghum onscreen? I think he has happily outsourced it to the guests and Taec-yeon. Either that or it was edited out. The sorghum debt will never be fully repaid... quite pointless but guess the fun is how they end up owing more and more bundles, and who is the culprit. I doubt Na PD will give them so many helping hands in the form of a large number of guests at once - he wants the main cast members to suffer as much as possible. 

New pics from Three Meals a Day Facebook
10675641_679694338818527_853191990925012
988421_679694355485192_67764672624705833
1450045_679694342151860_1483145614860180
10352331_679694345485193_542584279422139

[iNFO] There were 8 episodes planned for tvN 'Three Meals' (Taecyeon) but it will be extended by at least 2 episodes. Season 2 of 'Three Meals' is also being planned. cr : fyjypnation
The source from that info, i think it's from this news

Three Meals a Day also still trending on naver, although it's been four days since it's aired
30jim3n.jpg

I sometimes wish Taec was less shy and reserved around older people. He's very dorky and a big troll and it doesn't really show for now.Maybe younger guests would bring that out  ;;)

And btw, SeoJin's habit of saying "huh?" at the end of his sentences is really cute  ;))

Guest firalullaby

serendibite said: I sometimes wish Taec was less shy and reserved around older people. He's very dorky and a big troll and it doesn't really show for now.Maybe younger guests would bring that out  ;;)

And btw, SeoJin's habit of saying "huh?" at the end of his sentences is really cute  ;))

Guest psycheros

I like their interactions with the people in town as well, eg the use of the modern restroom facilities, the begging for a replacement fan and befriending the hardware store owner's son. Though I wonder why they keep getting bottled water from the government office (not sure what that place is exactly) when they have tap water.

duldulok1_027d said: New pics from Three Meals a Day Facebook

[iNFO] There were 8 episodes planned for tvN 'Three Meals' (Taecyeon) but it will be extended by at least 2 episodes. Season 2 of 'Three Meals' is also being planned. cr : fyjypnation
The source from that info, i think it's from this news

Three Meals a Day also still trending on naver, although it's been four days since it's aired

Guest adikkeluangman

PD Na, please bring Taec twins to this program too. Since everyone from Wonderful Days Kang Family already appeared. It about time. 
Maybe should add another kid on the mix. Child actress Ahn Seo Hyun. She is Taecyeon co-star in Dream High and Taec is her biggest fanboy. Somehow she tweet want to see him and saw him on this show.

오빠~~오랜만이야~!!ㅋㅋ내가유기견받아서키우고있는강아지야ㅎ 귀엽지? 언제한번 상근이아들 이랑 삼시세끼놀러갈게ㅎㅎㅎㅎ보고싶다~~~ pic.twitter.com/XH6PnE260y

— AnseoHyun (@ass1773) November 19, 2014

I'm glad that Taec fan has subbed this show because it's actually a great show & it's a shame that Dramabeans drop this show to recap because they were my stop to reading variety show recap. I've been quite curious but is the format of the show to have guest every week wouldn't it make it a bit repetitive? Though I don't mind if they bring in guest every week xP

Guest firalullaby

psycheros said: I like their interactions with the people in town as well, eg the use of the modern restroom facilities, the begging for a replacement fan and befriending the hardware store owner's son. Though I wonder why they keep getting bottled water from the government office (not sure what that place is exactly) when they have tap water.

Archived