[Variety 2014] Three Meals A Day 삼시세끼 (tvN) | Season 2 Premier May 15, 2015

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="titleNews"′Three Meals′ to Conclude Autumn with Lee Seung Gi as Last Guest

Three Meals, which was originally eight episodes has been extended three episodes.

On December 3, an affiliate of tvN′s Three Meals told Newsen, "The original program has been extended two episodes, and one more with a director′s cut. The program will have 10 episodes, plus one additional episode for the epilogue, coming out to a total of 11."

"The Autumn edition of Three Meals, which is currently airing, will end on December 26. The last episode will take place on December 19, and the director′s cut on December 26," said the affiliate. "It′s said Lee Seung Gi and one other guest will be there, but it hasn′t be confirmed who the other guest will be yet. It′s not yet determined when the Winter edition will begin."

82146002.jpg

Airing every Friday night, Three Meals, created by Na Young Seok PD, is a real variety program with Lee Seo Jin and 2PM′s Taecyeon, who live out in the countryside and make three meals out of the produce that grows in their garden.

So far, the guests who appeared on Three Meals include Yoon Yeo Jung, Choi Hwa Jung, Shin Gu, Baek Il Seop, Kim Kwang Gyu, Kim Ji Ho, Ryu Seung Soo, Go Ara, Choi Ji Woo, and Son Ho Jun.

Photo credit: tvN

source

I kinda had a feeling Seunggi would be a guest. I wonder what the dynamics would be with Taec and Seunggiya. Looking forward to his infamous cooking mishaps. He's the exact opposite of Seojinnie, he says he loooooves to cook but cooking doesn't like him. Meanwhile, Seojin is the reluctant chef who whips up edible dishes from whatever is on hand. Jeongseon will be turned upside down when these three go to the market. 

duldulok1_027d said: class="titleNews"′Three Meals′ to Conclude Autumn with Lee Seung Gi as Last Guest

Three Meals, which was originally eight episodes has been extended three episodes.

On December 3, an affiliate of tvN′s Three Meals told Newsen, "The original program has been extended two episodes, and one more with a director′s cut. The program will have 10 episodes, plus one additional episode for the epilogue, coming out to a total of 11."

"The Autumn edition of Three Meals, which is currently airing, will end on December 26. The last episode will take place on December 19, and the director′s cut on December 26," said the affiliate. "It′s said Lee Seung Gi and one other guest will be there, but it hasn′t be confirmed who the other guest will be yet. It′s not yet determined when the Winter edition will begin." 

Airing every Friday night, Three Meals, created by Na Young Seok PD, is a real variety program with Lee Seo Jin and 2PM′s Taecyeon, who live out in the countryside and make three meals out of the produce that grows in their garden.

So far, the guests who appeared on Three Meals include Yoon Yeo Jung, Choi Hwa Jung, Shin Gu, Baek Il Seop, Kim Kwang Gyu, Kim Ji Ho, Ryu Seung Soo, Go Ara, Choi Ji Woo, and Son Ho Jun.

Photo credit: tvN

source

Lee Seung Gi to spend time with Taecyeon and Lee Seo Jin as a guest on 'Three Meals a Day'

Lee Seung Gi will make a guest appearance on tvN's 'Three Meals a Day'!

SEE ALSO: 2PM to make Japanese comeback with 'Guilty Love' in January

His agency Hook Entertainment rep told MyDaily on the 3rd, "Lee Seung Gi has been filming 'Three Meals a Day' since last night... He is filming it with Lee Seo Jin andTaecyeon... Although he is in the same agency as Lee Seo Jin, because there is no specific script and is filmed realistically, we don't know [what the filming is like]."

'Three Meals a Day' has received a 1-episode extension and will conclude with Lee Seung Gi as the final guest on the broadcast airing on the 12th at 9:50 PM KST!

allkpop

Lee Seung-Ki, the last guests of ‘Three times Three Meal.’

12195_1.jpg

Lee Seung-Ki, the last guests of ‘Three times Three Meal.’ Lee SeungKi makes appearance as the last guest of ‘Three Times Three Meals’.
Lee Seung-Ki is filming tvN ‘Three Times Three Meals with Lee Seo-Jin and Ok Taek-Yeon, since December 2nd. Lee Seung-Ki has had long acquaintance with Na Young-Seok producer and Lee Seo-Jin. He has long been acquainted Na Young-Seok producer, as filming ‘One night two days’, ‘Big sister above flowers’ together, and belongs to same agency, Hook Entertainment, with Lee Seo-Jin.
‘Three Times Three Meals,’ which was produced as eight episodes at first, prolonged one more episode, supported by popularity recently, and Lee Seung-Ki made appearance as the last guest. It is looked forward to how Lee Seung-Ki, who made appearance in entertaining program in long time, would show teamwork with the two workers, Lee Seo-Jin and Ok Taek-Yeon.
Meanwhile, ‘Three times Three Meals’, in which Lee Seung-Ki makes appearance, is aired on coming 12th. 
credit innolife

10805768_689068354547792_461354617654617
삼시세끼 8회 본방사수 이벤트

'호떡굽'지우누나가 호떡을 납작하게 누를 때 쓰는 이 물건은 무엇일까요? 본방송을 봐야지만, 맞힐 수 있는 이 퀴즈의 정답을 맞힌 3분에게는 CJ제일제당 호떡믹스를 드립니다!

Hi everyone! First time posting here. I have just my very first episode...and its the one with Choi Ji Woo and So Ho Jun. 
What I want to say is Mingki is soooooo cute.  :x  I love the scene where he couldn't decide to sleep in the old bed or the new bed and kept changing and finally he position himself in the middle of the room. He's so lovable.
Seo Jin really cares for Jackson, so obvious...so sweet.
And I must say he's really happy in this episode, not only because it's Choi Ji Woo being the guest, but also the fact that she really help out with all the chores. She's funny (her body gag) and I really see a different side of her. She's really into the whole cooking thing and she's also similar to Seo jin, in terms of cleanliness...she's the first person to ask him to wash the board twice...and he's so happy about it. I'm impressed  by the fact that she can set up her own fire...It's funny where the guys didn't want her to leave early as they want her to be around for the kim chee making process. She totally controlled both guys where they started the whole kim chee making process. Seo Jin is not spared too. And She didn't leave after breakfast...(i think she's supposed to) and she stayed on and on...even until the evening (from the preview). It shows how much she enjoyed being there. 
As for So Ho Jun, can really see that he was nervous at the start and the show starts to make fun of him by showing all the scene where his "reserved" sitting positions. And how they emphasize the part where he really place his mug real low for Seo Jin to pour tea for him. He's just so quiet...when all his seniors are there, so much that the crew were all worried and kept asking him if he's ok.  Glad that Choi ji Woo made an effort to make him feel more relaxed. And he's working so hard to get more praises from her. Seo Jin is also happy as he has another "slave". He's so amused by him that he kept asking if he signed a slave contract before he comes here?? 
I've watched Taec from We got married...so i'm going to backtrack and watch the rest of the episodes to see his dynamics with Seo Jin and of course his loveline with Mingki....

Lee Seunggi to come out on '3 Meals a Day' as the last guest

2014043014241861753_1_99_20141203075902.
Requested

[Naver: Asia Gyungjae] Lee Seunggi to appear as the last guest in '3 Meals a Day'

1. [+5438, -159] Keep it on longerㅜㅠ I enjoyed watching it every Friday nightㅠㅜ

2. [+3304, -128] Watching it on time~~ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+2685, -115] Oh, it's been a while since he's been on a variety show

4. [+2599, -94] It's really funㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2541, -99] What a shame that it's ending already

6. [+464, -49] I'm already anticipating Lee Suhjin and Lee Seunggi's chemistryㅋㅋㅋ.. hopefully Lee Seunggi will be able to showcase all of his variety skills

7. [+413, -44] Lee Seunggi♥♥ It will be more fun since Lee Seunggi is close with both Lee Suhjin and Ok Taecyeon! Whenever Lee Seunggi comes on a show, I know I can trust him on it.

cr : knetizone

czakhareina said:

Choi Ji Woo Shows Off Her Fashion Sense

3b6adb6tbbvc24njhj9gaw1ahk08fye8.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Actress Choi Ji Woo’s fashion became a hot issue.

In 7th episode of tvN program ‘Three Meals A Day’ aired on November 28, Choi Ji Woo showed up as a guest. 

Choi Ji Woo caught the mass public’s eyes with her fashion sense in the episode. She matched jeans, a hat with furs, sunglasses and other trendy items for a classy look. In particular, she had on a beige ‘Stadium Jacket’ to complete her style. 

Meanwhile, the jacket that Choi Ji Woo wore is a product of Italian fashion brand ‘FAY’ and the item is popular with its practicality and design. (photo by tvN ‘Three Meals A Day’ captured image)

Does anyone know who else is subbing Three Meals a Day besides Taecyeon's fans?  Apparently, they will not be subbing episodes 7 and 8 because he won't be on (which stinks for me, but makes total sense since his fans are volunteering their time and work).  From what I saw and understood episode 7 had some funny moments and episode 8 promises to be the same or more. Unfortunately, while my Konglish is superb, my Korean is middling and some subs would go a long way. 

Also, it would nice if Soompi TV could get the license for Three Meals a Day for the last 3/4 of the show.  Personally, I think Soompi TV should pursue the licenses for all of PD Na's shows since most if not all have been popular.  I don't know if it's feasible, but it would be great if Soompi did.

hmmmgood said: Does anyone know who else is subbing Three Meals a Day besides Taecyeon's fans?  Apparently, they will not be subbing episodes 7 and 8 because he won't be on (which stinks for me, but makes total sense since his fans are volunteering their time and work).  From what I saw and understood episode 7 had some funny moments and episode 8 promises to be the same or more. Unfortunately, while my Konglish is superb, my Korean is middling and some subs would go a long way. 

Also, it would nice if Soompi TV could get the license for Three Meals a Day for the last 3/4 of the show.  Personally, I think Soompi TV should pursue the licenses for all of PD Na's shows since most if not all have been popular.  I don't know if it's feasible, but it would be great if Soompi did.

Archived