[Variety 2014] Three Meals A Day 삼시세끼 (tvN) | Season 2 Premier May 15, 2015

hmmmgood said: Does anyone know who else is subbing Three Meals a Day besides Taecyeon's fans?  Apparently, they will not be subbing episodes 7 and 8 because he won't be on (which stinks for me, but makes total sense since his fans are volunteering their time and work).  From what I saw and understood episode 7 had some funny moments and episode 8 promises to be the same or more. Unfortunately, while my Konglish is superb, my Korean is middling and some subs would go a long way. 

Also, it would nice if Soompi TV could get the license for Three Meals a Day for the last 3/4 of the show.  Personally, I think Soompi TV should pursue the licenses for all of PD Na's shows since most if not all have been popular.  I don't know if it's feasible, but it would be great if Soompi did.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

December 3, 2014
Reality TV Show “3 Meals A Day” with 2PM’s Taecyeon premieres on channel M on 8 December 2014
Zhen ZhenKavenyou.com
1.jpg
3 Meals A DayPremieres Monday, 8 December 2014Every Monday at 11pm on channel MSingTel mio TV Ch. 518, StarHub TV Ch. 824Channel is available in dual-subtitles
Asia’s leading content and media company CJ E&M [http://en.cjenm.com] has released exclusive photos from the upcoming reality TV show 3 Meals A Day press conference held in Seoul.
At the press conference, Taecyeon explained, “I was surprised to find myself cooking with Lee Seojin without using any modern cookware and I am glad that we are actually doing well. In the first episode, we made ricotta cheese in Gamasot (Korean traditional black caldron) and ground coffee beans in a milestone, which (the experience) was very interesting and fun.” He also added, “Above all, I really enjoyed clear skies and fresh air in the village, away from city.”
Produced by Na Young-suk CJ E&M’s well-known director of the massive hit variety show “Flowers” series, 3 Meals A Day features popular K-Pop boy group 2PM’s Taecyeon and K-drama star Lee Seojin. This upcoming reality show gives viewers a peek into how these two stars, who barely manage to cook three meals a day (hence the show title), survive as they stayed in a traditional farm village in Korea. Armed with little knowledge and interest in cooking, witness the outcome of their food-making process with the limited ingredients they can find around the village.
3 Meals A Day will premiere on channel M on Monday, 8 December 2014, and every Monday at 11pm.

hmmmgood said:
Also, it would nice if Soompi TV could get the license for Three Meals a Day for the last 3/4 of the show.  Personally, I think Soompi TV should pursue the licenses for all of PD Na's shows since most if not all have been popular.  I don't know if it's feasible, but it would be great if Soompi did.

@duldulok1_027d @czakhareina - Thanks for confirming and for the information.  Unfortunately, I'm based in the States so Hulu is my best option unless someone else subs or picks up the license.  I really need to improve my Korean, especially my written... guess that will be my New Year resolution. 

@calypso73 - I so agree.  When I saw that SoompiTV (and Viki) were increasing their reality shows offerings, I thought Na PD's series, esp. the Grandpas/Noonas over Flowers series and anything with LSJ, would be automatically licensed.   I'm guessing the licenses were expensive or had onerous terms.  I'm hoping it's not the case of SoompiTV being shortsighted or overly tightfisted.  Hopefully, SoompiTV will get the licenses in the future.  Perhaps as more of us post about this the more SoompiTV will get the message.

Loving that Seunggi is coming but am ecstatic that they trapped Kim Kwang gyu  again! The guffaws from Seo-Taec! Just watched today's ep. Am glad they finally properly introduced Dongshik the hardware store guy. He had more appearance on the show than any other guest! Too funny!I watched the preview 5 times already!

Guest SanS1430294627

Translate preview ep 9

Seung Gi: Hyung nim!

Seo Jin: Seung Gi~ya? You did well! You did well!

(Says it out loud and also in Red captions~ He’s

really my slave!!!)

Seung Gi at 0:24 as he takes a break in the field:

Are we really finishing here after we eat?

Pink Bubble Caption by Seung Gi’s head as he’s

lying down in the field: He’s lost his mind. The

field is like my bedroom.

At 0:32 Captions say: At that time, Kwang Kyu

appears by himself!! (Everyone is cracking up

here)

At 0:36 Lee Seo Jin says: “Give me your things

and go in (to the field)” LOL!

At 0:41 Caption says: “A friendly Seo Jin who

pushes (them) into the red sorghum field”

At 0:44 Caption says: “The red sorghum field is

open at night (for the first time!!)”

At 0:51 Caption says: “Kwang Kyu has returned

as a red sorghum machine!!”

At 0:53 Caption says: “Slaves’ festival. When will

the red sorghum hell end?”

Korean to English translation by Elise Min, Lee

Seung Gi Forever

Video Clips | Episode 8credit tvN

as always thanks @duldulok1_027d for sharing the subbed vids link@ditditdutdut hahaha that was what I was thinking, Seunggi-seojin, love their bromance@calypso73, i think KKG is really the ultimate slave or a masochist, cause why else would he come to work that hard under Sj again@SanS thanks for the translations... can't hardly wait for next episode

Archived