[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

Well since we on the subject of pairing him with someone he has acted with what about the one that played Kim Sam Soon they was hilarious and had awesome chemistry I think she would be perfect for his multiple personalities..  She can be funny and ditzy and serious at the same time.. Yes I think she's the one for me..  Big girls deserves some adventure and I don't think she big at all and find her pretty.. 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa!! Let's take it easy, chingus... We just started the thread, but it's moving so fast. I know we have different opinions, suggestions, etc. so let's just respect each other.
Now, can we just move on and be positive here? I know we have freedom to say anything, but I think it's now better to avoid posting of which actress we would like to be the lead. I also posted mine, and I won't mention it again. It's better to just wait for the production to have an announcement of who they offered the lead. I don't want this thread to be locked so let's take it easy.
Let's have a good conversation here. I just want to speak out to avoid more misunderstanding. Love, love, love chingus!~^^ :)

I think the only drama HB and KSA had together was KSS.  She is really pretty and had gained weight to play the part of KSS.  Seeing her at her normal size with HB would be a treat.  I doubt if it will happen because KSS was such a success and "been there, done that", might be what the network and drama team would be thinking.  
Of course HB and SHK have out-of-this-world chemistry because they actually dated after WW. That probably won't happen for that reason.  
I don't think it will be HJW either.  They both starred in a fantasy/rom-com drama together already.  While MPD is not a fantasy, but a psychological condition, it could be categorized in that genre.  SeGa's basic dilemna would be very similar.  They each played 2 different personalities for that drama.
SMA and HB are business partners, so I don't see that happening either.
I know Jo Bo Ah is probably too young in the mind of those making casting decisions, but the girl has been on screen with JANG HYUK of all people!  You won't find a better actor in SK than him, if you searched for decades. 
Whoever they decide, I hope they are as drop-dead gorgeous as HB. Since SHK is probably not going to be chosen, and she consistently lands on "Most Beautiful" lists throughout the world, we can only hope they find someone almost as pretty and with credible acting ability as her.

Hi,let's just patiently wait who will be chosen by the production team to be HB's leading lady.We're only here to suggest and final say will be coming from them.To each his own.We just have to respect each other's opinion here to avoid misunderstanding. As I posted earlier,my only choice is Song Hye Kyo.For me,she's a complete package beautiful in and out, she can act well both in comedy and drama like in Fullhouse and she's well-known all over Asia and U.S. which can be an advantage when promoting this project overseas.Thank you.God Bless.

credit to the owner of the pic.

Hi! First time posting here. :-h

About all this female-co-star speculations, let me add my grain of salt in it. I would like for Hyun Bin someone he never acted with (in a drama). As much as I love Kim Sun Ah and Ha Ji Won (they represents my two-all-time favorite couples) I don't want to see them being repaired. Something new is more suitable. After looking at the webtoon, Han Ji Min might the perfect one to play that character, youthful face, not tall, charming ect... If anyone watched 'Cain & Abel' [starring So Ji Sup and Han Ji Min] will know what I'm talking about, her overall style is the same as the character. Plus this pairing was so wasted in 'A Fatal Encounter' for obvious reasons lol :))

My second choice should be Yoon Eun Hye, she's the chemistry actress and can rock that role too.

I would have loved Son Ye Jin too but she's busy shooting her movie with Kim Joo Hyuk.

nb: I've read that the leading actress will be in the same age bracket as Hyun Bin, so Moon Geun Young, Han Hyo Joo, Moon Chae Won are most unlikely to be part in it.

Anyway, hope to hear the casting soon, it's my most anticipated drama. Don't let me down drama! You hear me?  :-w :ar!

Guest Geumchi

@forsfortis‌

LMAO.. I'm glad that you've found a comment mentioning Yoon Eun Hye.. I'm too lazy to read and translate all comments and replies so Kudos to you! Just like what I've said for earlier, I just posted the replies from the top comments.. you know the one with 4600+ likes and was about the likable actress and not once was YEH was mentioned. I'VE ALREADY APOLOGIZE TO IT FROM MY LAST POST, RIGHT? Because it makes you all confused and I get misunderstood.. lol..

Besides, I already included a DISCLAIMER to my first post that the list I've posted is purely Korean netizens comments and the female lead may or will be different to those mentioned. Oftentimes, they'll post who they want to be casted but in the end it will go to other actor/actresses. HAVE YOU NOT READ THAT?

Regarding my comment about YEH public recognition is based purely on my perspective. That's why I added "I guess" on that statement because I want to make it sound like an opinion, not a fact. There will be people who will agree and disagree with me. There's no way I'm insulting and implying that she's not an establish actress..I actually noted that she's a good actress but you all fail to read that. If you think YEH is an A-lister I respect that but for me she's not. Learn to respect others opinion.

Not gonna argue about other actress.. it's pointless. Seriously, some YEH fans (NOT ALL) scares me. Spamming this thread to attack me is so immature.

DISCLAIMER AGAIN: I'M NO WAY A YOON EUN HYE HATER OR BASHING.. I'M CONFUSED AS TO WHY MY MANY PEOPLE ASSUMED THAT I DON'T WANT HER BE PAIRED WITH HYUN BIN. IF SHE GOT THE ROLE, I WILL BE ONE OF THOSE WHO'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HB-YEH PAIRING..

I honestly I don't wanna fight with you all but it seems like my post was not read properly.

@aeterna009‌ after reading your post I was surprised to see such responses to your post that in MY OWN personal opinion seemed like an attack. So of course, I went back and reread your post. You didn't in my opinion say anything negative about YEH's acting at all. Don't let the negative responses get to you...힘

aeterna009

said: @forsfortis‌ LMAO.. I'm glad that you've found a comment mentioning Yoon Eun Hye.. I'm too lazy to read and translate all comments and replies so Kudos to you! Just like what I've said for earlier, I just posted the replies from the top comments.. you know the one with 4600+ likes and was about the likable actress and not once was YEH was mentioned. I'VE ALREADY APOLOGIZE TO IT FROM MY LAST POST, RIGHT? Because it makes you all confused and I get misunderstood.. lol.. Besides, I already included a DISCLAIMER to my first post that the list I've posted is purely Korean netizens comments and the female lead may or will be different to those mentioned. Oftentimes, they'll post who they want to be casted but in the end it will go to other actor/actresses. HAVE YOU NOT READ THAT? Regarding my comment about YEH public recognition is based purely on my perspective. That's why I added "I guess" on that statement because I want to make it sound like an opinion, not a fact. There will be people who will agree and disagree with me. There's no way I'm insulting and implying that she's not an establish actress..I actually noted that she's a good actress but you all fail to read that. If you think YEH is an A-lister I respect that but for me she's not. Learn to respect others opinion. Not gonna argue about other actress.. it's pointless. Seriously, some YEH fans (NOT ALL) scares me. Spamming this thread to attack me is so immature. DISCLAIMER AGAIN: I'M NO WAY A YOON EUN HYE HATER OR BASHING.. I'M CONFUSED AS TO WHY MY MANY PEOPLE ASSUMED THAT I DON'T WANT HER BE PAIRED WITH HYUN BIN. IF SHE GOT THE ROLE, I WILL BE ONE OF THOSE WHO'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HB-YEH PAIRING.. I honestly I don't wanna fight with you all but it seems like my post was not read properly.

Now everyone is promoting and lobbying their favorite actress to be paired up with Binnie....but whoever she is, I hope she can match Binnie's caliber...
And if we look at HB's previous partner in dramas and movies, there was no repeated leading lady for him....And I expect the trend will continue with this drama...   ( BTW, HB did act together with Ha Ji-won in Daddy Long Legs as supporting character) .....

Guest arleneo

Hey everyone... dont fight and argue bout whose the best female lead to be pair up to HB...

we are just here to suggest our favorite actress and support Hyun Bin, ok ;)

Guest Geumchi

forsfortis said: aeterna009 said: @forsfortis‌ LMAO.. I'm glad that you've found a comment mentioning Yoon Eun Hye.. I'm too lazy to read and translate all comments and replies so Kudos to you! Just like what I've said for earlier, I just posted the replies from the top comments.. you know the one with 4600+ likes and was about the likable actress and not once was YEH was mentioned. I'VE ALREADY APOLOGIZE TO IT FROM MY LAST POST, RIGHT? Because it makes you all confused and I get misunderstood.. lol.. Besides, I already included a DISCLAIMER to my first post that the list I've posted is purely Korean netizens comments and the female lead may or will be different to those mentioned. Oftentimes, they'll post who they want to be casted but in the end it will go to other actor/actresses. HAVE YOU NOT READ THAT? Regarding my comment about YEH public recognition is based purely on my perspective. That's why I added "I guess" on that statement because I want to make it sound like an opinion, not a fact. There will be people who will agree and disagree with me. There's no way I'm insulting and implying that she's not an establish actress..I actually noted that she's a good actress but you all fail to read that. If you think YEH is an A-lister I respect that but for me she's not. Learn to respect others opinion. Not gonna argue about other actress.. it's pointless. Seriously, some YEH fans (NOT ALL) scares me. Spamming this thread to attack me is so immature. DISCLAIMER AGAIN: I'M NO WAY A YOON EUN HYE HATER OR BASHING.. I'M CONFUSED AS TO WHY MY MANY PEOPLE ASSUMED THAT I DON'T WANT HER BE PAIRED WITH HYUN BIN. IF SHE GOT THE ROLE, I WILL BE ONE OF THOSE WHO'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HB-YEH PAIRING.. I honestly I don't wanna fight with you all but it seems like my post was not read properly.

Guest Geumchi

@jadecloud
I thought I'm already careful enough with subtleties and disclaimers but even that is not enough...LOL.. Maybe I'll make the disclaimer more noticeable than my comment to avoid misunderstandings again.. anyway, all we want is a peaceful thread. 
I really do hope they announce it soon.. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time..kekeke

Archived