• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CL4riNaY_b97a

helloo hello, this is my first post at this thread,
im happy when i heard Hyun Bin would join into next project, esp. drama,
so i will see him more often (than a movie),
let me share my opinion about "the actress who deserves to be his co-star?"
since the genre is romantic comedy, i'll choose 3 actress,

Han Ji Min : she's great of Rom-Com (i watch rooftop prince and her acting is very very good)
Shin Min Ah : this woman so funny either, (i watch MGFIG, and Arang And the Magistrate), very well
Gong Hyo Jin : no one doubted her acting skills, i watched almost all of her drama, she's the queen of Rom-Com (but she has just completed her last drama, the probability is very small for her.)

we'll see who is she?? ;)

Guest sweetkathy

pattsue said: krgeek said: Looking fwd to watching HB with whoever is chosen to be his female lead. Hope that she will be a match for him. As mentioned earlier, HB will be the one carrying the show as he will be acting as two characters.

Guest anjshin

Hello HYDE, JEKYLL and I thread :-h , first time posting here, coming out from my lurker's and spectator's mode. Delightful to found this thread from a very long pause of Hyun Bin from the drama world. As much as I love the Hollywood movie Me, Myself and Irene, I'm looking forward to this drama because of the plot it has to offer, and I believe it will be epic. As many of you guys are waiting for the female lead, that I will leave the productions, because as of the meantime, I'm more excited with the second personality character of Hyun Bin oppa.  8-> ;))
Thanks, hoping to hear more updates from all of you here. Good day. :-*

Yup me too coming out from lurking......

My favourite Hyun Bin TV dramas (1) MNIKSS, with Kim Sun-Ah (2) Secret Garden, with Ha Ji Won
Both actress are not drop-dead beauty but they are stellar actress + good screen chemistry with Hyun Bin.

I hope they will wisely cast a similar league actress to partner with Hyun Bin for this drama. It has to be someone matching/similar to Hyun Bin's depth of acting skills.

I am also looking forward to this drama.

Since late 2012, since that cold day in December, since we all saw his tears... I have waited!  And there were times, I thought I waited too long.   Thought I could wait no further.   Almost felt like HE didn't care anymore if we ever missed him or if we ever wished to see him on TV  again.   
But never did I take those times against him. How could I?   What could one helpless fan do? 
Sometimes, amidst all that stand between rest and fatigue, between sham and truth, between Kdrama and reality,  I seek comfort and find cozy excuse in helplessness:   It is like the universe and the rest below/above it, can actually collapse or contract on its own, apart from whatever I do or feel;  like whatever goes right or wrong, everything becomes a non- issue, nothing but mere non-issues, from a higher perspective. While, in  contrast: If it is about  Hyun Bin, it is an issue, everything is an issue, everything AN issue, highly personal in nature to boot, without exception.   Helpless, waiting, and taking it all in, 'on a personal level' (if that phrase works at all!).    That crazy!   That is me.  For HyunBin.   And why not? 
held on, waited....and waited!  All those months of waiting, of course,  offering no apparent relevance  towards my real world and real troubles.  If not, perhaps, for the sole comforting thought that HYun Bin stands solid proof of the truth:  "we resist not, because we love!"

Told you I'm crazy! 
:x

My all-time HBin gems are "Friend, Our Legend", "Late Autumn", SnowQueen" and "King's Wrath".   I prefer him doing similar roles.  But I am a fan, whatever material he delivers.   His romcom roles were all finely executed too, and no doubt he will up the ante in his post-MS project.  Still, I hope it is not asking too much if a scene or two be heavy drama, like those intensely emotional 'intermissions' in generally jolly SeGarden (as he was writing the letter;  that elevator claustrophobia attack;  and the topper:  as he sped off to 'meet' the rain-can you all recall how his eyes moved ours to tears!?). 
Like many of you, am back in Soompi, and maybe will loiter in other Kdrama online fora too, as we savor each moment of waiting, each glimpse & each update of another HyunBin era in the history of HallyuLand.
<:-P <:-P <:-P ;;) ;;) ;;) <:-P <:-P <:-P

Hi, I thinked HB is really meant to be the lead star in Jekyll,Hyde,I

class="date-header" style="margin: 0px 28px 0px 43px; line-height: 2em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.2em; color: rgb(136, 17, 0); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2009

Hyun Bin celebrates birthday with Japanese fans

class="date-header" style="font-size: 10px; margin: 0px 28px 0px 43px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 2em; color: rgb(136, 17, 0); text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.2em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

27th+bday+celebration09.bmp
Hyun Bin celebrated his 27th birthday with his Japanese fans on 25 September at the National Hall in Yokohama, Japan. 5,000 fans attended the birthday party cum fan meeting.
The heartthrob flashed his famous dimples and proceeded to serenaded his fans by singing Steve Barakatt's "No Regret" and "Misty" while on the piano. He spent one entire month practicing to get the songs just right for his beloved fans. Talk about dedication.

27th+bday+celebration09-1.bmp
Hyun Bin also sang a song from his latest drama project Friend, Our Legend and lastly, performed "This is the Moment" from the stage musical Jekyll and Hyde.

27th+bday+celebration09-5.bmp
On a sad note, Hyun Bin's going away for military service next year. Oppa, bogoshipoyo! We will miss you! And so will his girlfriend, Song Hye Kyo!
27th+bday+celebration09-4.bmp
27th+bday+celebration09-2.bmp

Sources: NewsenmkJoynewsCredit: Kpopped!

MayaE said:
Hi, I thinked HB is really meant to be the lead star in Jekyll,Hyde,I

class="date-header" style="margin: 0px 28px 0px 43px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 2em; color: rgb(136, 17, 0); text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.2em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2009

Hyun Bin celebrates birthday with Japanese fans

Hyun Bin also sang a song from his latest drama project Friend, Our Legend and lastly, performed "This is the Moment" from the stage musical Jekyll and Hyde.

Archived