[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first post in this forum and i'm a big fan of our dimple boy. Can't wait to see him back on screen. As all are talking about the female lead i'll choose Ha Ji Won and Shin Min Ah..Can anybody tell me about the scriptwriter and the production house? Do they have any previous hit shows?
All the best Binniee...!!

50julieng said: :))My opinion I don't think SHG will be in drama  soon since her problem with Tax, and HHJ with army issue from her family and JJH with water scandal and whoelse? I will go for YEH, Hangroo,  both of them can cry with noses red as reindeer so natural and for comic they can deliver and Shinminah she just did a movie I wonder she needs a break or not!  I don't know about SYJ, she is famous in melodrama for me.  I am wishing for new actresses pair up with HB, instead the old partners he did before!Peace :x

amanda9090

said: This is my first post in this forum and i'm a big fan of our dimple boy. Can't wait to see him back on screen. As all are talking about the female lead i'll choose Ha Ji Won and Shin Min Ah..Can anybody tell me about the scriptwriter and the production house? Do they have any previous hit shows?

All the best Binniee...!!

ahoxan said: I've got an actress that hasn't been on the small screen for several years, since "Gloria".
I'm wondering if she'll ever return to K-Dramas.
I love her quirky character portrayals... that is, portrayals of quirky characters. :D
id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; padding: 0.75em 0px 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170); outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 23.8759994506836px; font-family: sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.2em; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background: none;"Bae Doo Na

Guest sweetkathy

I dont think Ha Ji Won will be a choice because they rarely repeat the same couple in two dramas, especially with Hyun Bin plus Secret Garden is too fresh and still popular for them to go with the same actors. People would be confused and think it's Secret Garden 2  :))

Guest marikolah

@Binnie_Lover Wow, I'm totally persuaded. I really hope it's Son Ye Jin now. She'd probably be able to glide into that role effortlessly too.

Since this is a reunion season, May I suggest to the director,scriptwriter and production to include Song Hye KYo on their lists. H2couple have a great chemistry. 
 1545588_10205346846099247_295737780643031911902_10205346836259001_52244556930699

credit to the owner of the pics.

Archived