[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

Vote Up for Hyunbin-Han Jimin pair. I love hyun bin and Han Jimin is my dearest actress. There is NO question on their capabilities as both of them have excel in their previous work. This is binnie drama after MS n SEGA (which i loved) and HJM comeback after Rooftop Prince ( my best). To some people here who doubt JM ability, U can toss it aside because c is one fine actress. She might not be very hype like other actresses mentioned here but I have no doubt she will do justice to her character.  :)
Here are some of their pix together.. They look good together :x
140501_%EC%97%AD%EB%A6%B0_100_%EC%82%AC%

261EA348536221B7258B01
Cr: the uploader

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Han Ji Min accepts the offer to star in Hyde, Jekyll, and I, it'd make my dream of a Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min romantic collaboration come true. ^^

Guest blueburry

I don't know if it's just me but sometimes I think there could be a  romantic relationship between Han ji min and hyun bin. The way he looks at her..and when she talks he acts weird. He said she was the most beautiful co-star he has worked with, then this offer again after working together..I don't know just a tought...

I still prefer shin min ah for the female lead
                                                      2012110808191173456_1_59_20121108085418.                                                                        
                                                                shn.png

Let's see...SYJ - just began filming as lead female role in "House Full of Happiness" movie - Not PossGHJ - just completed IOIL and recuperating from auto accident injuries - UnlikelyKSA - wonder if she's still tied up with promos/commitment in China - ??? but Unlikely since they have been in IAKSSSMA - no news and some say biz partner with HB - ??? Unlikely
HHJ - embroiled in anti-ad movement in CF with LBH since LBH's scandal broke - Highly Unlikely (Poor HHJ, in CF with the wrong actor at the wrong time)
YEH - no news since turning down Temptation - ??? Perhaps still hopeful?HG - since having completed MND no news - ??? Perhaps still hopeful?For YEH and HG, could it be no news means possible good news for either one of them? Hmmm...?HJM - currently involved in filming for "Long Lives" movie. But minor role. - Still Poss to take on this role. In fact, since k-media has released news of her casting, looks almost likely that HJM will be the lead lady. I can't see how HJM will dissappoint HB at this stage. Unless of course, her agency rejects the role. In which case, YEH or HG may be asked? And oh, biyane, forgot about you @suchadiva42...can be hopeful..keke
IMO, conclusion is likely HJM taking on to be the other exciting OTP pairing for HB, 
Come on and start your poster shoots, teasers and presscon already. Our necks have gotten too long and we just want to begin cheering for OTP already :!! :D

Han Ji-min courted to romance Hyun Bin(s) in Hyde, Jekyll, Meby girlfriday HyunBin_HanJiMin1.jpg

I guess the reunion wave is still going strong, because we have another potential costar reunion in the works, this time from film to television: Han Ji-min (Rooftop Prince) is being courted to star alongside Hyun Bin (Secret Garden) in his new SBS split-personality romantic comedy, called Hyde, Jekyll, Me. It’s a 20-episode drama from the PD of 49 Days and Yawang and the writer of Alice in Cheongdam-dong, based on the webtoon Dr. Jekyll Is Mr. Hyde.

The drama stars Hyun Bin as a third-generation chaebol who runs an amusement park called Wonderland. He suffers from a trauma in his childhood that left him with multiple-personality disorder, so there are two totally opposite personalities inside of him — one sweet, kind, and innocent, and the other cold, prickly, and bad. All we know about the heroine so far is that she’ll love both men, and she’ll find herself in a love triangle with his split personalities. I’m still confused as to how that’s supposed to be romantic (it just sounds dysfunctional to me), but then, it’s not like it would be the first time a drama couple blurred the line between romance and dysfunction. Y…ay?

Full article: Dramabeans

@ck1Oz lol who can resist HB? Han Ji Min, I'm pretty sure she will think about it seriously.
- Did you google how is HJM faring when it comes to passionate scenes? haha

This drama hasn't started and here I am looking forward how the scenes will evolve in a matured way... did I word it right? ;);)

I just hope the lead partner of HB will be able to handle the pressure since this is HB's comeback in the small screen after his military post, a lot of fans are looking forward to it...

Guest CL4riNaY_b97a

I hope the story line will be interesting, with a high quality story and romance, so the fans will get carry away of them and carry over into the chemistry between han ji min and hyun bin, and my fav k-drama couple will gain by this couple. :x :x

aeterna009 said: @JoonS‌.. obviously, you have not read my previous post. LOL... public recognition=acknowledgement.. I never said she's not famous too. Anyway, Peace with you all!!

@jadecloud‌ 

Han Groo and Yoon Eun Hye are good actresses but they don't have enough public recognition in Korea... 

Will Han Ji Min Reunite With Hyun Bin?
han-ji-min.jpg?w=600

It has been a year of k-drama reunions with some k-drama stars such as Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara reuniting after more than a decade. Hyun Bin and actress Han Ji Min are considering an acting reunion, but their reunion may take place only months after the last time they acted together.
Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min worked together in the film "The Fatal Encounter," playing a king and a queen. But despite their titles, they were not a royal couple. Nor were their characters nice to each other. Hyun Bin played King Jeongjo, a king under repeated threat of assassination, and Han Ji Min played his grandfather's queen consort, Queen Jeongsun.
If she takes the role of Hyun Bin's girlfriend in the upcoming drama, "Dr  Jekyl, Mr. Hyde," she will have to be nicer to him. The 20-episode comedy is based on the Lee Choong Ho's webtoon titled "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." Hyun Bin is cast as the leading character, a radio disc jockey and writer with two very different personalities. He's aloof and cold during the day and warm and charming at night. This makes it more likely that his night personality will inspire people to fall in love with him.
The character that Han Ji Min is considering interacts with both sides of this man's personality, which will lead to some romantic confusion.
According to her agency, BH Entertainment, the actress received and is considering the offer.
"It is one of the productions that Han Ji Min is reviewing," said the BH representative. "If it is confirmed, we will share the good news."
"Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde" is going to be Hyun Bin's first drama since he returned from mandatory military service in 2013. If she accepts the role, "Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde" would be Han Ji Min's first small screen appearance since she starred in the 2012 drama "Rooftop Prince" with Park Yoochun. Han Ji Min has been acting since she was in high school. Besides "Rooftop Prince," he is best known for her roles in "Padam, Padam" and "Cain and Abel."
"Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde" begins filming mid-November and is expected to air in January or February of 2015.
Jo Young Kwang who directed "A Well Grown Daughter" and "49 Days" will direct "Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde." Kim Ji Woon, who wrote "Cheomdamdong Alice," is the drama's screenwriter.
kdramastars

So it's raining articles about HJM considering as the female lead. Definitely they'll look good together. I would still prefer Ha Ji Won( though it's impossible),Shin Min Ah or Son Ye Jin but that's just my personal preference.I watched RTP,i'm not a fan of HJM but she is a pretty good actress. I don't know why i feel she's gonna accept this role.. 

I believe the chance of HJM to accept the offer is higher since her agency already released a positive statement regarding the offer.....
And if she accepts the offer,for the first time in the drama,as a lead actor, HB is older than his lead actress (although it just a mere 40 days older, both of them born in 1982). 
In his previous dramas, all of his lead partners are older than him ( HJW , SHK, Sung Yuri, Kim Su Ah)

HJM and HB sure look good together, and both are visually attractive.  I hope she will accept the role.
And now I'm having a preference which actress I rather not to be in... :P  

@suchadiva42 why were you playing hard to get? Ask PD-nim to take you back before they confirm somebody else! :))

HJM and HB sure look good together, and both are visually attractive.  I hope she will accept the role.

@suchadiva42 why were you playing hard to get? Ask PD-nim to take you back before they confirm somebody else! :))

@hkana" You really don't know how hurt I'am, because PD-nim said I've got the part to be paired with Handsome HB, and they even had me to do a couple lines reading the script.. So happened to come on this thread and get the shocking of my life @-) to see HJM being cast, split my HEART =(( into two pieces, Oh Calgon take me away will ya :((

suchadiva42 said:

@suchadiva42 why were you playing hard to get? Ask PD-nim to take you back before they confirm somebody else! 

:))

suchadiva42 said:

@suchadiva42 why were you playing hard to get? Ask PD-nim to take you back before they confirm somebody else! 

:))

Archived