[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

Han Ji Min in talks to star in Hyde, Jekyll, and I with Hyun Bin. source: OSEN

I like her too and she's a good actress. Lets just wait for the confirmation. We may get it tomorrow or next week. So far nothing is confirm yet. So we will see.

Bz8lazNIEAExnyC.jpg

Bz8iNziIUAEQoFa.jpg

Credit as tagged

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Han Ji-min be reunited with Hyeon Bin?

photo505144.jpg

Actress Han Ji-min has been offered the leading role of the new SBS drama "Hyde, Jekyll and I", with Hyeon Bin as her co-actor.

Hyeon Bin and Han Ji-min have worked together in the movie "The Fatal Encounter" in April of this year. They played the roles of Jeong Jo and Queen Jeong Soon.

"Hyde, Jekyll and I" is a mini-series made up of 20 episodes and it's about a woman who falls in love with a man who has two personalities.

Han Ji-min would be landing herself in the role of the leading female who falls in love with Hyeon Bin. Han Ji-min last starred in the 2012 drama "The Rooftop Prince".

Meanwhile, "Hyde, Jekyll and I" is produced by Jo Yeong-gwang and written by Kim Jee-woon. Writers Kim Yeong-hyeon and Park Sang-yeon are the creators. The drama will be premiering in January next year.

Credit: http://www.hancinema.net/will-han-ji-min-be-reunited-with-hyeon-bin--74339.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I approve and I wonder if he recommended her for the role. ;

;)

She's doing a movie so I wonder how that's gonna work out.

Oh she's doing another movie? Well I hope it works out and she accepts the offer. I would love too see their pairing.

Guest marikolah

@ravairie‌ I think she'd be able to juggle both because I think she's playing a supporting character in the movie. I hope to see them in a drama too so I hope she accepts.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/08/solid-ensemble-gathered-for-heartwarming-family-movie-jang-soo-company/

Guest CL4riNaY_b97a

<blockquote class="Quote" rel="laura1997">guys, han ji min is in the talks for the female lead!!!

<div><br></div><div>http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109981666<br></div></blockquote>

@ravairie @laura1997‌ Yea... Han Ji Min! She's one of my choice! She's so pretty and awesome ;)

Well as the Koreans say- they both have tiny faces so it will suit the screen well. Plus their frames as well. Hyun Bin is more lanky than bulked up. Visually they are stunning and they can both act.
At this point, thank god.
Now let me Google her weight and kissing scenes. Be back...

<blockquote class="Quote" rel="laura1997">guys, han ji min is in the talks for the female lead!!!

&lt;div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109981666&lt;br&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

@ravairie @laura1997‌ Yea... Han Ji Min! She's one of my choice! She's so pretty and awesome ;)

Same here chingu, if not HJM I would like him to be paired with Shin Min Ah or JJH. GHJ too but she just recently completed a drama while JJH is doing a movie.

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Ji Min in Talks for Hyun Bin’s Upcoming Drama “Hyde, Jekyll, I”ddangha October 14, 2014
Screen-Shot-2013-12-15-at-9.19.24-PM-800

Actress Han Ji Min is currently considering the female lead role in the upcoming SBS drama “Hyde, Jekyll, I” according to a broadcast insider.

Popular actor Hyun Bin has already been confirmed to be the male lead of the drama. If Han Ji Min is officially cast in the drama, the two will be meeting again on screen after they played the queen and the king in the 2014 blockbuster film, “The Fatal Encounter.”

“Hyde, Jekyll, I” is a romantic comedy based on the webtoon of the same title. It is scheduled to be a 20-episode series, set for a January premiere.

This will be Han Ji Min’s drama comeback in three years, after “The Rooftop Prince” which aired in 2012.

“Hyde, Jekyll, I” is being produced by producer Jo Young Kwang who is responsible for dramas like “49 Days” and “Devil.” The script will be written by writer Kim Ji Woon, who penned “Chungdamdong Alice.”

Source: Soompi

Wow! Han Ji Min!! Like.Like.Like!!~ :x

sarah.lina

said:

Hi! First time posting here. :-h

About all this female-co-star speculations, let me add my grain of salt in it. I would like for Hyun Bin someone he never acted with (in a drama). As much as I love Kim Sun Ah and Ha Ji Won (they represents my two-all-time favorite couples) I don't want to see them being repaired. Something new is more suitable. After looking at the webtoon, Han Ji Min might the perfect one to play that character, youthful face, not tall, charming ect... If anyone watched 'Cain & Abel' [starring So Ji Sup and Han Ji Min] will know what I'm talking about, her overall style is the same as the character. Plus this pairing was so wasted in 'A Fatal Encounter' for obvious reasons lol :))

Guest Geumchi

@JoonS‌.. obviously, you have not read my previous post. LOL... public recognition=acknowledgement.. I never said she's not famous too. Anyway, Peace with you all!!

ck1Oz said: Well as the Koreans say- they both have tiny faces so it will suit the screen well. Plus their frames as well. Hyun Bin is more lanky than bulked up. Visually they are stunning and they can both act.
At this point, thank god.
Now let me Google her weight and kissing scenes. Be back...

Guest CL4riNaY_b97a

Ok, since i read this head line!
class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; font-family: "Open Sans","Helvetica Neue",Arial,sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px rgb(255, 255, 255); visibility: visible; text-align: center;""(Han Ji Min in Talks for Hyun Bin’s Upcoming Drama “Hyde, Jekyll, I”)"

it remind me of Hyun Bin fans meeting interview in April 2014.

hyun-bingdhg_zps3feaf9d5.jpg
In the "question and answer" session with fans, a fan asked who's the most beautiful actresses, who ever played with Him,. he chosed Han Ji Min who's a co-star in his movie YUK RIN ;;) . © as labeled
awww..........
:-O :>
if Han Ji Min Accept this project, will there be a romance between them? hope their chemistry in this drama will tell us..
;) :x

hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508helloooo All..i hope Jimin will accept the role..can't wait to see HB and Jimin together in drama..their chemistry during KW stage greeting so good cute1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498

Archived