• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2014 SBS Drama Awards

Premieres 18 Jan. 7pm / 6pm (JKT).

About 2014 SBS Drama Awards

SBS Drama Awards wraps up a fantastic year of dramas and awards

the best performing television stars. Catch the 2014 SBS Drama Awards to

find out who is the winner of the prestigious “Daesang” award!

Artistes

attended: Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Yoo Jung, Jun Ji Hyun, Choi

Jeong Yoon, Clara, Han Groo, Han Ye Seul, Hwang Jung Eum, Jang Young

Nam, Kang So Ra, Lee Yu Bi, Lee Seong Eon, Nam Bo Ra, Oh Hyun Kyeong,

Sun Hwa, So I Hyun, Jin Kyung, Kim Soo Mi, Seo Ji Hye, Lee Yeong Ah ,

Ahn Jae Hyun, Joo Sang Wook, Kang Ha Neul, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Joong

Moon, Park Yoo Chun, Seo Ha Joon, Seong Dong Il.

Special Performances by: Kang Ha Neul, Han Groo and Park Seo Joon, Lincoln and Kim Ji Young, Nam Bo Ra, Kim Yoo Jung.

Hosted by: Lee Hwi Jae, Park Shin Hye and Park Seo Joon.

What channel is JKT n where to watch? Link? Thanks!

Han Ye Seul "boyfriend Teddy, Joo Sang-wook jealous? No, they looked only smoke"
cr http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1421362931835963002http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newext=da
http://www.segye.com/content/html/2015/01/16/20150116000503.html?OutUrl=daum
20150116000177_0.jpg
1421347631_835963.jpg
201501152141611111_1.jpg
201501152141611111_2.jpg

kenixoon said:

class="title"

2014 SBS Drama Awards

class="watch-message"

Premieres 18 Jan. 7pm / 6pm (JKT).

class="pane-title"

About 2014 SBS Drama Awards

SBS Drama Awards wraps up a fantastic year of dramas and awards the best performing television stars. Catch the 2014 SBS Drama Awards to find out who is the winner of the prestigious “Daesang” award!

Artistes attended: Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Yoo Jung, Jun Ji Hyun, Choi Jeong Yoon, Clara, Han Groo, Han Ye Seul, Hwang Jung Eum, Jang Young Nam, Kang So Ra, Lee Yu Bi, Lee Seong Eon, Nam Bo Ra, Oh Hyun Kyeong, Sun Hwa, So I Hyun, Jin Kyung, Kim Soo Mi, Seo Ji Hye, Lee Yeong Ah , Ahn Jae Hyun, Joo Sang Wook, Kang Ha Neul, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Joong Moon, Park Yoo Chun, Seo Ha Joon, Seong Dong Il.

Special Performances by: Kang Ha Neul, Han Groo and Park Seo Joon, Lincoln and Kim Ji Young, Nam Bo Ra, Kim Yoo Jung.

Hosted by: Lee Hwi Jae, Park Shin Hye and Park Seo Joon.

Birth of a Beauty' Concludes With Cautionary Words Against Full-Body Plastic ...
KDramaStars - Jan 12, 2015

She develops a relationship with Han Tae Hee (Joo Sang Wook) who continues to refer to her as ahjumma even though she is now an attractive young woman. She initially believes that Tae Hee is the plastic surgeon who aided with her transformation but ..

credit LINKThoughts

Finally, an ending I like. My poor heart has been so abused lately by bad to unsatisfactory endings, it is really nice to have such a sweet ending. While this show certainly had plenty of short comings and you really can't think too much about the loop holes at all BUT it has somehow been an enjoyable ride. I think the biggest saving grace for this show has been the interaction between the two leads. Tae Hee and Sara's cute interaction and willingness to support one another were always wonderful to watch. 

I was kinda disappointed Chae Yeon didn't suffer any legal consequences but was able to go abroad and start afresh. That just seems a bit too light for her willingness to kill up to the very end. It looks like maybe the writer was trying to hint that she is starting to feel a sense of guilt but I am not too convinced that she has changed all that much. 

Oh, well. At least I am satisfied with most of the endings with the baddies. 
 It was really touching at the end where Kang Joon's dad apologizes to Sara and tells her to forget everything and to live a blissful life. I was afraid that even Kang Joon's dad would be willing to toss his moral right out the window when it comes to his son, but I was glad to see that Daddy Lee remained good til the very end.

Birth21-35.PNGps. One of the prettiest wedding shots I have seen in dramas.

@kenixoon it's basically ch820 for us! (starhub cable, idk abt miotv hahah)

Been waiting for channel One to show the awards ceremony since the beginning of the year! Got so excited when I saw the advertisement, initially they used 2013 sbs drama award's clips but since last week they have been using 2014 sbs drama award's clip. I was so happy to see a second or two of our OTP in the advertisement!

It's showing from 7pm to 11:15pm in Singapore! Let's keep calm and watch Taehee and Sara tomorrow =))

Han Ye Seul shares that Teddy made a song for G-Dragon with her in mind
allkpop - Jan 16, 2015

In an interview, Han Ye Seul stated, "There is a song Teddy made while thinking of me." She continued, "Teddy only said, 'I made a song for Han Ye Seul,' so I was disappointed nothing more was said on that." She continued, "G-Dragon's 'R.O.D (Ride or ..

viewimage.php?id=2fb2d2&no=29bcc427b0837
credit to the youtube uploaderpics credit dc inside

class="headline"Joo Sang Wook leaves a comment regarding finishing 'Birth of Beauty'By Kim Hye-in | STAR N News – Mon, Jan 12, 2015 1:51 PM SGT

• [*]
STAR N News[*]
  • [*]
Joo Sang Wook leaves a comment regarding finishing 'Birth of Beauty'View Photo

Joo Sang Wook leaves a comment regarding finishing 'Birth of Beauty'

Joo Sang Wook left a comment regarding finishing 'Birth of Beauty.'

On January 11th, actor Joo Sang Wook, who played in SBS weekend drama 'Birth of Beauty' as Han Tae Hee, left a comment regarding finishing the drama.

Joo Sang Wook uploaded a new photo of him, and wrote, "The last episode of 'Birth of Beauty' will air today. Please do not forget watching it."

He went on, "Han Tae Hee in 'Birth of Beauty' was another Joo Sang Wook. It was a great pleasure to play as Han Tae Hee, and I really do not want to send him away."

Joo Sang Wook also wrote, "I would like to express a lot of thanks to all of my co-actors, actresses, staffs,a nd director Lee Chang Min, and I would like to express special thanks to my fans and many viewers as well. I hope that many people would remember this drama for a long time."

Meanwhile, Joo Sang Wook played in 'Birth of Beauty' as a guy named Han Tae Hee, who transformed a fat housewife named Sa Geum Ran (played by Han Jae Sook) as a beauty named Sara (played by Han Ye Seul. He presented another major transformation through the drama, and he received a lot of high compliments for his performance.

He went on, "Han Tae Hee in 'Birth of Beauty' was another Joo Sang Wook. It was a great pleasure to play as Han Tae Hee, and I really do not want to send him away."
It's great to know that JSW in real life is like his character, HTH! I'm sure after this drama, many ladies would love to date him and have him as their boyfriend.  :x

Outfits that Joo Sang Wook wears on 'Birth of Beauty' becoming a hot issue

Outfits that Joo Sang Wook wears on 'Birth of Beauty' are becoming a hot issue.

On November 22nd, Joo Sang Wook's management agency released photos that show many different stylish outfits that Joo Sang Wook wore on 'Birth of Beauty.'

Joo Sang Wook is showing another side of him through 'Birth of Beauty,' and outfits that he wears on the drama are becoming a hot issue among many fans and viewers.

Joo Sang Wook is playing in the drama as a guy named Han Tae Hee, and he has showed many different sides of him through different outfits. He showed a chic and gentle look in suit, and he showed a much more casual look in a casual military jumper and chic rider jacket. He also wore a t-shirt with unique patterns and comfortable sweat pants and sweat shirt.

Joo Sang Wook also showed a fabulous body shape in a v-neck knit and a coat, and he is getting great reactions from many fans for his great acting and fashion style as well.

Joo Sang Wook is widely participating in selecting outfits that he will wear in order to express Han Tae Hee's character much better.

Meanwhile, 'Birth of Beauty' airs on every Saturday and Sunday.

Outfits that Joo Sang Wook wears on 'Birth of Beauty' becoming a hot issue

How could he ... looking so chic n fantastic in any outfit given to him ..! arghhhh ... so ridiculous ..ha ha
Sorry lovelies ..please disregard this articles if is already posted ...but i  just can't help it ..ha ha

Archived